Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Football Betting.... Season One - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting.... Season One (135247 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting.... Season One by simon2x1: 6:21am On Aug 15, 2012
unclenna: Yes.....I also like asian handicap......There are different types f asian handicap.............ASIAN HANDICAP IS LIKE A LEVERAGE TO A WEAKER TEAM.........FOR instance, if Man U is playing stokes and the Asian handicap score board before match starts is 0:1 in favour of Stokes......If you take a bet for stokes to win you will win if the final score is either 1:1, 0:1, 1:2, 2:2....this is because the Asian Handicap score of 1 will be added to stokes thereby making stokes the eventual winner.....
@unclenna but if man utd won by 2-0. Or 1-0 or 5-0. Pls can u expalin what will happen with this score

1 Like

Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Sonnik212(m): 8:34am On Aug 15, 2012
simon2x1:
@unclenna but if man utd won by 2-0. Or 1-0 or 5-0. Pls can u expalin what will happen with this score
if man u wins the match by any scoreline,you lose your bet but you win if & only if stoke WINS OR DRAW.Hope i v made it clear.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by deleo16(m): 9:52am On Aug 15, 2012
Sonnik212: if man u wins the match by any scoreline,you lose your bet but you win if & only if stoke WINS OR DRAW.Hope i v made it clear.
but what if i made a stake on man utd instead of stoke and they won 5-0 or 2-0 or 3-0
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by deleo16(m): 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2012
deleo16:
but what if i made a stake on man utd instead of stoke and they won 5-0 or 2-0 or 3-0
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by leverage12(m): 4:58pm On Aug 15, 2012
deleo16:
if you bet that man utd will win and man utd inventually wins that mean you have won and you will be paid your money.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Sonnik212(m): 5:31pm On Aug 15, 2012
@Unclenna pls post that your asian handicap blog here for everyone's benefit
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2012
live bet remains the best option

1 Like

Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Sonnik212(m): 11:31pm On Aug 15, 2012
sunnyboi: live bet remains the best option
y did you say that,football can change in a matter of sec...take ac milan vs livpool,man u vs everton,man c vs qpr
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by somadila: 11:43pm On Aug 15, 2012
somadila: Good morning all and welcome to a new day,
today's games are as follows :
1. sweden vs brazil over 2.5goals
2. germany vs Argentina over 2.5goals
3. Puerto Rico vs spain over 2.5goals and spain to win
Goodluck all

100% record in today's game, wow! i think i was able to make some reasonable money today, God is great. grin shocked grin
sweden vs brazil ended 0:3
germany vs argentina ended 1:3
puerto rico vs spain ended 1:2
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by simon2x1: 11:58pm On Aug 15, 2012
somadila:

100% record in today's game, wow! i think i was able to make some reasonable money today, God is great. grin shocked grin
sweden vs brazil ended 0:3
germany vs argentina ended 1:3
puerto rico vs spain ended 1:2
I also won spain match
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by lowisz: 11:59pm On Aug 15, 2012
Hello brothers, am highly interested in sport betting, pls can any one kindly share with me the tutorial on betting and the site were I can start, I will be glad if the site accept LR as means of payment, honestly I do not understand how sport betting works, pls help by sending me a mail. Lowis84@yahoo.com all ebook sellers kindly back off,

2 Likes

Re: Football Betting.... Season One by simon2x1: 12:08am On Aug 16, 2012
Bet lost or refund?
South korea2 Vs zambia1
Type of bet asian handicap (0:1) zambia the weaker team
Explanation pls my stake was on south korea

1 Like

Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Sonnik212(m): 11:43am On Aug 16, 2012
simon2x1: Bet lost or refund?
South korea2 Vs zambia1
i'l post the update soon but i think your stake is refunded.anyway check your bet slip 4 confirmation
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Ferdinard007: 12:30pm On Aug 16, 2012
simon2x1: Bet lost or refund?
South korea2 Vs zambia1
Depending on the site, but I tink your bet is freaking lost coz the match end at a draw (with d handicap given to zambia) ADVICE dnt bet on asian handicap on teams lyk dat....., only bet handicap wen a team is perfectly superior to d oda I.e man city vS wigan and d likes
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by somadila: 1:16pm On Aug 16, 2012
lowisz: Hello brothers, am highly interested in sport betting, pls can any one kindly share with me the tutorial on betting and the site were I can start, I will be glad if the site accept LR as means of payment, honestly I do not understand how sport betting works, pls help by sending me a mail. Lowis84@yahoo.com all ebook sellers kindly back off,

please go through this thread written by unclenna, it has all you need to know about sport betting https://www.nairaland.com/746471/sports-betting-school-learn-betting . one of the site that accepts LR is planetofbets.com
Regards
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by toluxa1(m): 10:00pm On Aug 16, 2012
@sunnyboi, why are you post being hidden? wetin u dey try post since
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 17, 2012
@toluxa nofin oo.., just trying to provide a link for betting
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by jamp: 12:38pm On Aug 17, 2012
any betting tips for tomorow matches
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by somadila: 1:54pm On Aug 17, 2012
Today's games :
1. CFR Cluj vs CSMS Iasi over 2.5goals
2. TNS vs Airbus over 2.5goals
Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Football Betting.... Season One by simon2x1: 5:01pm On Aug 17, 2012
The season kick off tomorrow can't wait please anybody given us prediction should please include full details of the league and and type of bet on the thread happy weekend and also trading to all .
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by simon2x1: 5:02pm On Aug 17, 2012
somadila: Today's games :
Goodluck
Pls include the league
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by simon2x1: 5:03pm On Aug 17, 2012
For newbie like me cause am still learning but I am almost there www.nairaland.com/746471/sports-betting-school-learn-betting
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Sonnik212(m): 5:30pm On Aug 17, 2012
INTRODUCTION TO ASIAN HANDICAP (AH)

This is the most popular way of betting in asia which is mainly used for soccer matches.the main difference from traditional betting is that here,we have only 2 possibilities to win-favourite and underdog(outsiders).in some manuals and explanations for AH,its stated that there's no draw option or the draw is eliminated.Actually,this is not really true cos we can win if the match is drawn & of course,we can lose on a draw if we bet on the favourite.there's a third option,to be a draw with the bookie.in that case,our bet is a push(tie) and our stake is refunded.The main advantage of this market is that the margin (spread) in the biggest asian bookmaker is about 1-3%(4-12 spread points).Normal 1x2 betting spread are about 8-12% (sometimes in local shops they can be 15-20%).what does this mean?it means that if all bets on one specific match are proportional,the bookie will make winnings equal to(if the spread is 2%) 2% from all bets.this is the way they win no matter what the result of the match

DIFFERENT TYPES OF AH

THE 0.5 AH

1.95 Ac milan (-0.5) vs liverpool (0.5) 1.95
The first figure 1.95 is the odds available and the figure in the bracket is the handicap.this means that liverpool receives an imaginary half a goal lead at the start of the match.
If you bet on ac milan who starts half a goal down,they have to WIN the match for your bet to win but if you bet on liverpool,you win if they WIN OR DRAW the match

THE 0 AH

This occurs when the likelihood of either winning is fairly level.Here,you are really betting without the draw being an option.you win if your selected team WINS but if its a draw,your stake is refunded

THE 1 AH

If you choose the (-1) handicapped selection,your team needs to WIN BY ATLEAST 2 CLEAR GOALS for your bet to win.if your team only wins by 1 goal,then your stake is refunded.
If you select the team who has a one goal lead (+1),then you win if they WIN OR DRAW.if your team lose by just 1 goal, stake is refunded.

THE 1.5 AH

here,if you bet the (-1.5) handicapped team,you win if the team WINS THE MATCH BY 2 OR MORE GOALS.If you select the team that has (+1.5),then you win if the team WINS OR DRAW.YOU ALSO WIN IF IT LOSES BY 1 GOAL.my next post will be about double AH.If you v got any ques,feel free to ask
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by tommacy: 9:01pm On Aug 17, 2012
Goodluck

somadiala u too much abeg more of that for saturday's matches. you too much
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 17, 2012
EPL IS HERE AGAIN!!! WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST THIS NEW SEASON.Be careful with opening day games becos of the surprise packages that always accompany first games. Am not betting 2mao.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by somadila: 10:04pm On Aug 17, 2012
Goodluck

cfr cluj vs csms lasi ended 2:2
Tns vs Airbus ended 1:0

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102)

Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR / A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria / How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.