Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,428 members, 7,864,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:38 AM

Football Betting.... Season One - Business (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting.... Season One (135762 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting.... Season One by somadila: 8:16am On Sep 17, 2012
Hello , Good morning all,
I Really want to thank everyone for all your contribution towards making this thread the hottest in the business section. Hmmmmm, the only thread that is being updated 247, morning, afternoon , midnight. Bobo's no dey sleep ohhhhhhhh. it means that soon, many bookies will be looking for govt., bailout grin shocked grin cos some of them will go bankrupt from the way things are progressing on this thread. plz keep it up guys.
@ expertman and Mybettingtips, i think i like this Lay 0:0 ft idea but you guys have failed to educate the house on the Liability aspect of a game that ends in goaless draw. I mean , how much one stands to loose if a game ends in goaless draw. We are only meant to know that your gain is the amount you stake if you win , could you guys kindly let us know the liability as well to enable us reason together as one house if this Lay stuff is actually what going for or not. knowing fully well that in football, you stake what u can afford to loose, whether we can afford to accept such liability in case of eventuality as everyday no be father christmas. Thanks and God bless you all. Shalom grin angry grin

1 Like

Re: Football Betting.... Season One by afroline: 8:19am On Sep 17, 2012
Expertman. Pls does bet365 have over 1.5 betin? I only see over 2.5.pls repl.need 2 no
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by somadila: 8:21am On Sep 17, 2012
afroline: Expertman. Pls does bet365 have over 1.5 betin? I only see over 2.5.pls repl.need 2 no
yes, click on the alternative goals, you will see it there.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by expertman(m): 8:48am On Sep 17, 2012
somadila: Hello , Good morning all,
I Really want to thank everyone for all your contribution towards making this thread the hottest in the business section. Hmmmmm, the only thread that is being updated 247, morning, afternoon , midnight. Bobo's no dey sleep ohhhhhhhh. it means that soon, many bookies will be looking for govt., bailout grin shocked grin cos some of them will go bankrupt from the way things are progressing on this thread. plz keep it up guys.
@ expertman and Mybettingtips, i think i like this Lay 0:0 ft idea but you guys have failed to educate the house on the Liability aspect of a game that ends in goaless draw. I mean , how much one stands to loose if a game ends in goaless draw. We are only meant to know that your gain is the amount you stake if you win , could you guys kindly let us know the liability as well to enable us reason together as one house if this Lay stuff is actually what going for or not. knowing fully well that in football, you stake what u can afford to loose, whether we can afford to accept such liability in case of eventuality as everyday no be father christmas. Thanks and God bless you all. Shalom grin angry grin

@Samo sorry Yea I Think Is Neccsessary To Update The Liability. Hmm The Truth Is The Liability Is Always From Odds 13 To odds 15 Multiply By The Money Stake.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by somadila: 9:07am On Sep 17, 2012
expertman:

@Samo sorry Yea I Think Is Neccsessary To Update The Liability. Hmm The Truth Is The Liability Is Always From Odds 13 To odds 15 Multiply By The Money Stake.

This is very interesting, hmm! odds 13 - 15. , assuming one stakes $100 for instance, his liability stands between $1300 - $1500. well, i think this lay 0:0 ft can only be applied in a game of A good favorite vs underdog that has good chances of scoring goals apart from that IT'S VERY RISKY .
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by mrkels(m): 9:07am On Sep 17, 2012
haychPee:

Nairaland dey Bleep up Oooo as dem know get over 1.5 Απϑ lay 0-0...
bros nairaland nor dey do b.ett.ing oh
grin

1 Like

Re: Football Betting.... Season One by bemagnify: 9:10am On Sep 17, 2012
bemagnify: Japan league division 2.

1} straight winini 100%
tokyo verdy vs ehime (1) WON

2} first team to score 95%

-- Tokyo vs ehime (1) WON

--jeff vs giravanz (1) LOST

--yokohama vs m.yamaga (1) WON

3) best double chance 90%

-- yokohama vs m.yamago (1,x) WON

--f.okayama vs bellmare( x,2) LOST

--tokyo verdy vs Ehime (1,2)WON

4) away team nt 2score 95%

jeff vs ehime( 2) WON

gudluck guys. Matches comence frm 5.am
wu folow dis tips
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by expertman(m): 9:10am On Sep 17, 2012
somadila:

This is very interesting, hmm! odds 13 - 15. , assuming one stakes $100 for instance, his liability stands between $1300 - $1500. well, i think this lay 0:0 ft can only be applied in a game of A good favorite vs underdog that has good chances of scoring goals apart from that IT'S VERY RISKY .

Yes Soma Thats The Idea And Spirit Remember Most Holland Eredivise And Germany Bundelisga no dey end in goaless Infact Before You Will Lose You Must Have Made times 10 Now With Ur Expertise On over2.5 Forget The Liability and believe you cant lose be focus.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by marlockj: 9:16am On Sep 17, 2012
expertman:

Todays Picks All Over 1.5

JPN D2 08:00 Ventforet Kofu Vs Gainare Tottori

NOR D1 18:00 Tromso IL Vs Lillestrom

Tuesday Picks Over2.5

UEFA CL 19:45 Borussia Dortmund Vs Ajax Amsterdam

Wednesday Picks Over2.5

UEFA CL 19:45 FC Shakhtar Donetsk Vs FC Nordsjaelland

UEFA CL 19:45 Lille OSC Vs BATE Borisov

UEFA CL 19:45 Bayern Munich Vs Valencia

UEFA CL 19:45 Manchester United Vs Galatasaray

Thursday Picks All Over2.5

UEFA EL 18:00 VfB Stuttgart Vs Steaua Bucuresti

UEFA EL 18:00 Napoli Vs AIK Solna

UEFA EL 20:05 Lyonnais Vs Sparta Praha

UEFA EL 20:05 Athletic Bilbao Vs Hapoel Ironi Kiryat Shmona

UEFA EL 20:05 Levante Vs Helsingborg IF

Peace!
I have choosen to follow ur tips let me see hw good u are and to d benefit of d landers too.I wish evri one success as I pray 4 it too.amen
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by marlockj: 9:21am On Sep 17, 2012
Some one shuld tell us abt betfair,I mean hw to fund it.0-0 lay is d best 4get the liability.u win b4 30mins sef.pls some shuld tell us here hw to fund it in respect to nigeria
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 17, 2012
I don't understand why all the fear, a game can hardly end in 0:0 draw na, or am I missing something?
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by udemzyudex(m): 9:55am On Sep 17, 2012
bemagnify: wu folow dis tips
I follow am.....but na only 3 i pick,all the 3 won...thanks
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by udemzyudex(m): 9:58am On Sep 17, 2012
expertman:

Yes Soma Thats The Idea And Spirit Remember Most Holland Eredivise And Germany Bundelisga no dey end in goaless Infact Before You Will Lose You Must Have Made times 10 Now With Ur Expertise On over2.5 Forget The Liability and believe you cant lose be focus.

Yeah,like av always said,if u're good in predicting the over2.5 goals,then this market will work cos even if u lose the over2.5 goals at least one goal will be scored in that match.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Debeloved87(m): 10:02am On Sep 17, 2012
marlockj: I have choosen to follow ur tips let me see hw good u are and to d benefit of d landers too.I wish evri one success as I pray 4 it too.amen
i am sure that you will never and never and never be dissapointed..because i av never been dissapointed for once...carry go Mr. T
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Mybettingtips(m): 10:27am On Sep 17, 2012
blink182: I don't understand why all the fear, a game can hardly end in 0:0 draw na, or am I missing something?
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Mybettingtips(m): 10:31am On Sep 17, 2012
blink182: I don't understand why all the fear, a game can hardly end in 0:0 draw na, or am I missing something?
I dont no y many guys dey fear dis lay 0-0....it is hard to see a game end 0-0....even in premier league....one league u can fear is d french league both dere league 2 and france national...holland, germany, sweden, norway mostly end with over 2.5 goals

1 Like

Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Weirdone(m): 11:07am On Sep 17, 2012
Abeg there's one baseball pro in this house, cant remember his name... the guy dropped some stakes and they all won, me dey look diversifying winnings cos sure bets dey some other sports too...
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Mybettingtips(m): 11:11am On Sep 17, 2012
somadila:

Y wil u lay wit $100 if u are not greedy....d highest shud be $10....if u lay wit $10 in 5 times and u win dat wil be $50.....
If d odd is 13 and u lay wit $10...
13 x $10=$130 minus ur stake $10.....$120 is ur liability
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Mybettingtips(m): 11:11am On Sep 17, 2012
somadila:

Y wil u lay wit $100 if u are not greedy....d highest shud be $10....if u lay wit $10 in 5 times in a day and u win, dat wil be $50.....
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by kalufelix(m): 11:13am On Sep 17, 2012
ah swear its very possible imagine losin $1500 in pursuit of $100 dat ll be very devastating. Av xperienced dis b4 losin 50K in pursuit of some peanuts its nat very advisable. Imagin runnin into chelsea match VS QPR. Gamblin is a game of chance and yhu shud nat rule out d possibility of anytin happenin...jst ma thoughts shaa...one love
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 17, 2012
please is there no other betting site asides betfair that offers lay 0-0?
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 17, 2012
Mybettingtips:
Y wil u lay wit $100 if u are not greedy....d highest shud be $10....if u lay wit $10 in 5 times and u win dat wil be $50.....
Can you accumulate lay bets?
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by flourishing(m): 11:18am On Sep 17, 2012
Weirdone: Abeg there's one baseball pro in this house, cant remember his name... the guy dropped some stakes and they all won, me dey look diversifying winnings cos sure bets dey some other sports too...

bros na true u talk ooo. I dey with you this one.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by davidoisamoje: 11:28am On Sep 17, 2012
pls those useing nairestake pls how do u place a bet what should b in accumilators pls give me steps am new pls
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Mybettingtips(m): 11:32am On Sep 17, 2012
blink182: Can you accumulate lay bets?
Yes u can accumulate in laying....one funny tin abt laying is this, u only nid one of ur selection to happen 4 u to win.... U no when u accumulate in backing all ur selection must happen 4 u to win,..so if u accumulate 5 matches and u lay draw in all, u jst nid one of d 5 matches to end as home win or away win for u to win....if 4 of d matches end as draw and jst 1 end as home or away win u don win b dat..... N.a.i.r.a.s.t.a.k.e dis type of layin
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 17, 2012
Mybettingtips:
Yes u can accumulate in laying....one funny tin abt laying is this, u only nid one of ur selection to happen 4 u to win.... U no when u accumulate in backing all ur selection must happen 4 u to win,..so if u accumulate 5 matches and u lay draw in all, u jst nid one of d 5 matches to end as home win or away win for u to win....if 4 of d matches end as draw and jst 1 end as home or away win u don win b dat..... N.a.i.r.a.s.t.a.k.e dis type of layin
Oh, so we can use nairast..ake too for laying? Also when we stake, how will it affect our money win
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Mybettingtips(m): 12:16pm On Sep 17, 2012
blink182: Can you accumulate lay bets?
if backing is 1.75 for home, 4.32 for away and 3.23 for draw.......lay wil be 1.85 for home, 4.42 for away and 3.33 for draw b4 d start of d game....d same calculation is used by naira....stake....
NOTE: they do not offer lay 4 all matches
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by davidoisamoje: 12:17pm On Sep 17, 2012
@mybettingtips pls those useing nairestake pls how
do u place a bet what should b in
accumilators pls give me steps am
new pls or can I bet with out this. or give me ur number so I can call u pls with GOD NAME

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (102)

A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria / How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm / You Will Remain Poor Forever If You Continue Doing These 8 Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.