Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,674 members, 7,837,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Football Betting.... Season One - Business (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting.... Season One (135487 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2012
LATEST!!!!!

Finnish Veikkausliiga:

Inter Turku vs TPS Turku:Both Teams To Score. YES($10)@1.60

Jaro Pietarsaari vs KuPS Kuopio.Both teams to score.YES(10) @1.74

Let's make the bookmakers cry, or the other way round.It's all fun!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by marlockj: 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2012
I saw visa n mastercard on betfair,does it mean dey dnt accept dem?
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by marlockj: 4:11pm On Sep 17, 2012
Pls I hv registered on betfair Bt cn find 0-0 lay.pls whr cn I find it
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by botahj: 4:11pm On Sep 17, 2012
@Marlockj

I just had a chat with a representative of betfair now and she suggested that i try to use my Nigerian issued VISA cards to see if it would go through since i told her that the cards are also accepted on other reputable sites like FB, amazon et al. So i would suggest you try it out to see if it would go through. I do not have cash in my card at present to test run mine but would do so later. Give the house any feedback when and if you are successful.
Aside that, she suggested using bank transfer as the other alternative. Hope this helps?
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by marlockj: 4:13pm On Sep 17, 2012
Betfair their market is out of this world so so xcellent.ewoh see wat I hv bin missin.to hell win nariastake
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by marlockj: 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2012
botahj: @Marlockj

I just had a chat with a representative of betfair now and she suggested that i try to use my Nigerian issued VISA cards to see if it would go through since i told her that the cards are also accepted on other reputable sites like FB, amazon et al. So i would suggest you try it out to see if it would go through. I do not have cash in my card at present to test run mine but would do so later. Give the house any feedback when and if you are successful.
Aside that, she suggested using bank transfer as the other alternative. Hope this helps?
I dnt hv visa card Bt wnt to do it.wat is dis bnk transfer.how will some one do it
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by weezeebanks(m): 4:16pm On Sep 17, 2012
Bros I cald b4 n yu say mk I call bck in ten minutes but wen I try again,e dey switchd off...
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by bemagnify: 4:32pm On Sep 17, 2012
U guys wana kil ursef wit betfair! D procedures and rule ar very plentiful... Wel me am nt gona kil my self am stickin wit my nigerian bookmakers wch i cn easily fund and withdraw atleast dat 1 no stress. Wch dos gudluck wu wana venture wit betfair. Cheers
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Ask4delaw(m): 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2012
please make una show me d way too ask4law@yahoo.com
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Michky: 4:58pm On Sep 17, 2012
marlockj: I dnt hv visa card Bt wnt to do it.wat is dis bnk transfer.how will some one do it
Mehn, i also went to ac.c.e.ss b.a.n.k and had a chat with their customer care unit. They made it clear that to send wire transfer to the uk, you'll need a domiciliary account and to get it, you need the following: .$150, two referees (preferably current account owners with the bank), 2 passport photographs and the rest. I think the af.ri.ca.rd would be cheaper to get. Or does anyone have any idea of a bank that make it easier to open a dom account?
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Pro02: 5:03pm On Sep 17, 2012
L.R is available.I prefer a face to face transaction
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by expertman(m): 5:10pm On Sep 17, 2012
weezee banks: Bros I cald b4 n yu say mk I call bck in ten minutes but wen I try again,e dey switchd off...
yea sorry i was in the bank then trying to see a way out for us for us on this Western Union. U can call now
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by barikay: 5:22pm On Sep 17, 2012
Pro02: L.R is available.I prefer a face to face transaction
150/$1 agreed? I wil advice u to register at ladbrokes or willhill they accept our card. Don't concentrate on site that accept LR as u wil face xchange challenges. To those concentrating on betfair, www. Betdaq.com also offer laying of 0-0 market etc
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by udemzyudex(m): 5:31pm On Sep 17, 2012
LORDEST: YOU WANNA WIN BIG WITH BETTING THEN CHECK www.fballbet.wapsite.me For fr33 get tut...it Totally Free
I knw this system,just as www.smartmoneylaw.com/
I av the ebook
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by udemzyudex(m): 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2012
botahj: @Marlockj

Then i suggest the uba africard is good,cos u can use it on fb,google ad and buy things on the net..
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by udemzyudex(m): 5:36pm On Sep 17, 2012
marlockj: I dnt hv visa card Bt wnt to do it.wat is dis bnk transfer.how will some one do it
Use the uba africard..u can get it without banking with them,check the uba africard thread
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Excelboi(m): 5:43pm On Sep 17, 2012
udemzy_udex:
I knw this system,just as www.smartmoneylaw.com/
I av the ebook
Could you pls kindly share the ebook? Thanks
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Phaymostip(m): 6:08pm On Sep 17, 2012
barikay: 150/$1 agreed? I wil advice u to register at ladbrokes or willhill they accept our card. Don't concentrate on site that accept LR as u wil face xchange challenges. To those concentrating on betfair, www. Betdaq.com also offer laying of 0-0 market etc
how sure are you, about bedaq offering ft laying 0-0?
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by udemzyudex(m): 6:14pm On Sep 17, 2012
Excelboi: Could you pls kindly share the ebook? Thanks
I'll upload it to a file sharing site,then drop the link here
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by barikay: 6:15pm On Sep 17, 2012
Phaymostip:
how sure are you, about bedaq offering ft laying 0-0?
very very sure even now. Betdaq is a betting exchange jst like betfair
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by barikay: 6:18pm On Sep 17, 2012
sunnyboi: LATEST!!!!!

Finnish Veikkausliiga:

Inter Turku vs TPS Turku:Both Teams To Score. YES($10)@1.60

Jaro Pietarsaari vs KuPS Kuopio.Both teams to score.YES(10) @1.74

Let's make the bookmakers cry, or the other way round.It's all fun!!! grin grin grin grin grin
hmmmmmm! I comot cap for u. Gbam! Your two predictions has won again. Pls teach me how to fish jst like u
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by alickdavid(m): 6:18pm On Sep 17, 2012
udemzy_udex:
abeg we dey wait o.
sharp sharp.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by alickdavid(m): 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2012
barikay: hmmmmmm! I comot cap for u. Gbam! Your two predictions has won again. Pls teach me how to fish jst like u
cast ur hook or net in2 d water n ther u'll get differnt kinds of fish in ur net.
LOL.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by udemzyudex(m): 6:25pm On Sep 17, 2012
Excelboi: Could you pls kindly share the ebook? Thanks
This is the link to the pdf file.....download it quick cos i will soon remove it.www.4shared.com/office/lqMIamJJ/my-system-smart-m-law.html
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by udemzyudex(m): 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2012
udemzy_udex:
This is the link to the pdf file.....download it quick cos i will soon remove it.www.4shared.com/office/lqMIamJJ/my-system-smart-m-law.html
I'm removing it in d next 1hr....mk una no vex oooo
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by marlockj: 6:31pm On Sep 17, 2012
barikay: 150/$1 agreed? I wil advice u to register at ladbrokes or willhill they accept our card. Don't concentrate on site that accept LR as u wil face xchange challenges. To those concentrating on betfair, www. Betdaq.com also offer laying of 0-0 market etc
any other site,betdaq dnt open in phnes
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Excelboi(m): 6:37pm On Sep 17, 2012
udemzy_udex:
Thanks bro, will be expecting.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by alickdavid(m): 6:37pm On Sep 17, 2012
udemzy_udex:
I'm removing it in d next 1hr....mk una no vex oooo
d link is nt wrkin o. its sayin d file is invalid.

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (102)

Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR / A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria / How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.