Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Text Message Alarting Nigeria's Not To Wear Red Cloth Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Text Message Alarting Nigeria's Not To Wear Red Cloth Today (1222 Views)

Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) / Inside Ogun State Weird Church, Where They Wear Red Clothes,animal Sacrifices... / Do Not Wear Red! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Text Message Alarting Nigeria's Not To Wear Red Cloth Today by stevSKY(m): 8:15am On Aug 09, 2012
I believe its in our own best intrest even if its one of those rumors. pls pass da message...
Re: Text Message Alarting Nigeria's Not To Wear Red Cloth Today by ajufinz(m): 8:28am On Aug 09, 2012
How authentic is this msg make the rounds. What happens the those who will not see the msg...?
Re: Text Message Alarting Nigeria's Not To Wear Red Cloth Today by Acidosis(m): 8:40am On Aug 09, 2012
PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE
Please inform all your friends and
family members that I, Pastor E.A.
Adeboye, did not send any message
out informing you not to wear a
particular color and do not have any
issues with whatever color. No
message stating you should not wear a
particular color was ever authorized by
The Redemption Camp or my office.
Please be mindful and careful of
erroneous messages. If you want a
true change in your life be at The
Redemption Camp, This Thursday at7
pm, Friday at 7 pm and Saturday at 7
pm. To ensure no one uses your blood
for anything.
Re: Text Message Alarting Nigeria's Not To Wear Red Cloth Today by kodylicky(f): 8:40am On Aug 09, 2012
i m yet to see the message and i m at work, dressed in red smiley

(1) (Reply)

Christians- Is It Right To Be Intimate With Your Wife During Fasting? / A Touching Story About Jehovah Witnesses And Blood Transfusion / Is Killing A Fly Or Mosquito Murder?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.