Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

What Are You Addicted To? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are You Addicted To? (22596 Views)

Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? / What Are You Addicted To? / Which Section Are You Addicted To Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Addicted To? by jugomma(f): 12:05pm On Aug 09, 2012
Am really addicted to books...I jst love reading any printed words..
Re: What Are You Addicted To? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 09, 2012
omoseun: I'm addicted to coke and the unfortunate thing about this is i'm really on the fat side. I'm equally addicted to tv (dstv in particular), i always pay for full subscription but most of my friends just don't understand why.

slimyem: Addictions-Everyone has one or more.
Its continuous use of a mood-altering substance despite dependency consequences..e.g cigarette-smoking,drinking or whatever...
They could also be compulsions that are not subtance-related like excessive shopping,sex,gambling,over-eating..
This thread is basically for fun..
Share your addictions...cheesy
I am strongly addicted to Coke(soft drink).its the only soft-drink i take and hardly anyday goes by without me having a bottle..it started some 3 yrs ago when they rebranded to the sexy short bottle.something just pulls me to it and i can't seem to be able to drop it.
Yeah..i know about the danger/harm and bla bla..so save it!
I'm also addicted to screens..from tv to computer to my phone..anything screeny is my addiction!
Lets hear yours...

Why coke naw? Ladies! huh?
Re: What Are You Addicted To? by Javanian: 12:05pm On Aug 09, 2012
kunletiwoo: That's Lovely.... Keep it up!
Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Are You Addicted To? by Sijo01(f): 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2012
*My phone.
*surfing the web.
Re: What Are You Addicted To? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2012
Ujujoan: Coca Cola
Movies
Not again!
Re: What Are You Addicted To? by ODB2: 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2012
weed (only at night helps with my insomania)
beer (cos all work and no brew makes this Jack a crazy Jack a33)
ciggerates (phucking cancer sticks can't quit it and I hate em)
coffee (for hangover purposes only)
women(like pringles, when you pop you can't stop)
Re: What Are You Addicted To? by Agrika: 12:07pm On Aug 09, 2012
Addicted to life
Re: What Are You Addicted To? by safarigirl(f): 12:07pm On Aug 09, 2012
ayobase:

-Those are my addictions when I have nothing to do professionally-[Nairaland remains my most browsed web (still cant explain it)]

-I like keeping my mouth busy (intentionally though) with boiled groundnuts, gum (prefers orbits) and ......

-Novel (but placing it under check): bought about 35 of them last month!

-The only thing no one, even myself cant take away from me is MUSIC (from Instrument to Singing, from Singing to DeeJaying, from Deejaying to Listening)
U will understand better when I say my Music folder is rated about 120G on my hard-disk!
dayyum! My exact same addictions, only, unlike you, I read e-books online, instead of buying hard copy, the only hard copy books I have stacked up are my write-ups. A day without my music and dancing freaks me out. I like to keep my mouth busy too, not chewing, but talking, I even talk to myself sometimes. Then, I'm addicted to saving, could go hungry and trek from Obalende to Oshodi or Nyanya to Asokoro if it meant I could save a few notes.
Re: What Are You Addicted To? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2012
afam4eva:
lol grin

hope it's not that o ? Anyways,it's cost efficient especially at a time when the economy is really telling on Nigerian girls.All you need is a baby oil and a quiet place to do your things. grin grin
Re: What Are You Addicted To? by blackmann(m): 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2012
P O R N

1 Like

Re: What Are You Addicted To? by kandiikane(m): 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2012
omoseun: I'm addicted to coke and the unfortunate thing about this is i'm really on the fat side. I'm equally addicted to tv (dstv in particular), i always pay for full subscription but most of my friends just don't understand why.

Have you tried dieting?
Re: What Are You Addicted To? by Yornandrew: 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2012
we confess every addiction, sin that easily beset us. Lord have mercy
Re: What Are You Addicted To? by Dawdy(m): 12:09pm On Aug 09, 2012
I'm addicted to seeking knowledge, I seek it any where it can be found at any time.
Re: What Are You Addicted To? by aieromon(m): 12:09pm On Aug 09, 2012
Reading anything and everything.
The internet
Rap Music
Re: What Are You Addicted To? by ifihearam: 12:09pm On Aug 09, 2012
I am addicted to protecting GEJ,nairaland and freecocoa
Re: What Are You Addicted To? by kandiikane(m): 12:09pm On Aug 09, 2012
O_D_B: weed (only at night helps with my insomania)

The weed is making your insomnia worst jare.
Re: What Are You Addicted To? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2012
internet "phone,laptop", music and soccer
Re: What Are You Addicted To? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2012
safarigirl: dayyum! My exact same addictions, only, unlike you, I read e-books online, instead of buying hard copy, the only hard copy books I have stacked up are my write-ups. A day without my music and dancing freaks me out. I like to keep my mouth busy too, not chewing, but talking, I even talk to myself sometimes. Then, I'm addicted to saving, could go hungry and trek from Obalende to Oshodi or[b] Nyanya to Asokoro if it meant I could save a few notes.[/b]

shocked shocked

That should be like about 10 kilometers journey. . . .can you trek to libya too ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Are You Addicted To? by Nickyspice(f): 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2012
i'm addicted 2 music, i sing evrywhr, toilet, bathroom nd evn if i'm busy, i listen 2 music wit my fone, am also addicted to my phone and laptop
Re: What Are You Addicted To? by ODB2: 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2012
how could i forget....[size=30pt]P0RN[/size]
Re: What Are You Addicted To? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 09, 2012
oluking: Am addicted to the act of turning around when a lady with magnetic "behind" passes by grin

No go turn to Salt one day oooo ...Lol.

As for the internet addicts, we are planning on opening an Addiction/Rehabilitation center. Business will boom in the future. Imao...........
video games, internet, Music(esecially Owlcity...68 tracks nd still counting).musical instruments (i love playing the piano like hell)
On one has every mentioned POPCORN? Yet, we all love it... sad
Re: What Are You Addicted To? by nitlad: 12:15pm On Aug 09, 2012
Internet;
Watching Sports (Especially Football);
Video Games;
Michael Jackson; and more recently;
Adele.
Gawd knows I'd kill for those.
Re: What Are You Addicted To? by StellaBella(f): 12:15pm On Aug 09, 2012
My igbo lover with BIG blokous is my addiction.
Re: What Are You Addicted To? by ODB2: 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2012
blackmann: P O R N

Re: What Are You Addicted To? by nonesense: 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2012
slimyem: Addictions-Everyone has one or more.
Its continuous use of a mood-altering substance despite dependency consequences..e.g cigarette-smoking,drinking or whatever...
They could also be compulsions that are not subtance-related like excessive shopping,sex,gambling,over-eating..
This thread is basically for fun..
Share your addictions...cheesy
I am strongly addicted to Coke(soft drink).its the only soft-drink i take and hardly anyday goes by without me having a bottle..it started some 3 yrs ago when they rebranded to the sexy short bottle.something just pulls me to it and i can't seem to be able to drop it.
Yeah..i know about the danger/harm and bla bla..so save it!
I'm also addicted to screens..from tv to computer to my phone..anything screeny is my addiction!
Lets hear yours...
And Big Konji, which you takes twice a day grin grin grin
Re: What Are You Addicted To? by druid06(m): 12:18pm On Aug 09, 2012
For me, it would be cigarettes.
Re: What Are You Addicted To? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 09, 2012
Nairaland Noni,nothing else
Re: What Are You Addicted To? by buzugee(m): 12:18pm On Aug 09, 2012
O_D_B: weed (only at night helps with my insomania)
are you for real ?
Re: What Are You Addicted To? by Super1759: 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2012
safarigirl: dayyum! My exact same addictions, only, unlike you, I read e-books online, instead of buying hard copy, the only hard copy books I have stacked up are my write-ups. A day without my music and dancing freaks me out. I like to keep my mouth busy too, not chewing, but talking, I even talk to myself sometimes. Then, I'm addicted to saving, could go hungry and trek from Obalende to Oshodi or Nyanya to Asokoro if it meant I could save a few notes.
nawa ooo. Babes get mind oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Shocking Revelations Show That “ibb Killed Abiola, Abacha, Idiagbon, Ige Etc / Hilda Baci: What Can You Do Nonstop For 90 Hours? / 2 Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Students Die While Returning From Nightclub In Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.