Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Dubai Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dubai Visa (1555 Views)

Qatar, Kuwait, UAE (Dubai) Visa Application information Needed. / Dubai Visa Malaysia Visa Georgia Visa / How Can I Verify An Issued Dubai Visa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dubai Visa by nnana4top: 12:05pm On Aug 09, 2012
Pls house, is it possible for someone to obtain a visa in dubai and send it via internet to me here in Nigeria, claiming that my passport will be stamped at the point of entry. Pls reply becos i intend to go for a course there in November
Re: Dubai Visa by Dyt(f): 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2012
yes sir
bt make sure u take d copy of the print out wit u 2 d airport
Re: Dubai Visa by Goddey2012(f): 11:11pm On Aug 09, 2012
yes it is, when i went for vacation to dubai with my son for 10days my visa was sent to my email address i printed every document and when we got to the airport our passport was stamped at the point of entry when all the document was checked. but just make sure whoeva is doing the visa for u is geniune cos there are lots of fake agents. Mine was done by a trusted friend in dubai

1 Like

Re: Dubai Visa by nnana4top: 12:09am On Aug 10, 2012
@dyt and Goddey, thanks for the info. Goddey can u recommend some there to do it for me
Re: Dubai Visa by nnana4top: 9:01am On Aug 10, 2012
@dyt, i get back to you. Thanks for calling!
Re: Dubai Visa by justwise(m): 9:06am On Aug 10, 2012
@dyt

As you know visa 'runs' is not allowed here. I want to be fair to everybody.
Re: Dubai Visa by Dyt(f): 9:21am On Aug 10, 2012
any1 cld get a dubai visa
nt "runs"

(1) (Reply)

American Traveling To Nigeria INVITE NEEDED / Private Jet Robbed By Bandits At Murtala Mohammed Airport Lagos / What Private Transport Company Is The Best In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.