Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

How Can I Verify An Issued Dubai Visa? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can I Verify An Issued Dubai Visa? (19801 Views)

How Can I Verify The Legitimacy Of Travel Agents / Chile Visa Issued Outside Nigeria / Please I Need Your Advice On How To Verify Visa If Is Fake Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Verify An Issued Dubai Visa? by chux76(m): 8:01am On Nov 07, 2010
We were recently invited for a tournament in Dubai and we got somebody there to get us Visas for the whole team.
The arrangement was that they would get us the visa and we pay after we have been issued and seen the visas.
They have sent us scanned copies of 10 of the visas and we are supposed to wire the money tomorrow after which the rest will be sent to us.
Please i need advice on where or how i can verify the visas before i wire the fees tomorrow. I really need to find out the authenticity of this issued visas. HELP AND ADVICE NEEDED URGENTLY
Re: How Can I Verify An Issued Dubai Visa? by ishit4body(f): 8:05am On Nov 07, 2010
there is no way you can do that. Usually, when they send you the visa. You pay them on arrival at the airport. Beside, the visas are cheap, why are you worried?
Re: How Can I Verify An Issued Dubai Visa? by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 07, 2010
u want to pay for visa that was scanned and mailed to you?  shocked shocked how can you be so gullible? u better make sure you see the visa life and direct before you pay the balance. havnt you heard of visas that have been 'touched' or have pictures superimposed on them??

the best way of verifying is to go to the airport. you can approach an airline staff or one of those people that check passports and visas before you are allowed to proceed to the custom stage.

go to the airport.enter the departure hall. you will see young men that work with the airlines. sometimes they help to make sure people are queing properly or they help in weighing ones luggage. approach one of them and talk to them. they will be able to hook you up with an immigration officer that can use a special lens to look at all the security features of the visa to determine the authenticity of the visas. make sure you do this for the 10visas. Dont assume that jist because one or two is authentic, then the rest are.

i repeat, do not pay a dime until you have done this. the agent must think you are a mugu. how can he scan a visa page and mail it to you and then expect you to pay. 

although dubai visas are cheap. about 100dollars or so. or did you pay much more? shocked
Re: How Can I Verify An Issued Dubai Visa? by aniekan28(m): 9:17am On Nov 07, 2010
Unfortunately, there is no way you can verify a Dubai from outside the UAE. Its an online visa and only visible to the UAE immigration dept under a secured network. The are travel agents abound that handle this, i happen to be one of them.
The visas are online and you dont even need to hold a copy to approach the immigration there, since they have your details and particulars in their server, its just mandatory you show a printed copy at our airport as part of the procedure to ensure proper check-in.
I can help you check up the status of the applications through my office in Dubai, but you need send me details of the visas sent to you, better stlll, yuou can send the scanned copies.

AXG HOLIDAYS AND TRAVELS
D20 Royal complex, berger bus stop(beside Ikota shopping complex VGC) Ajah, Lagos.
01-6649262 , 08038531027
axgltd@yahoo.com
Re: How Can I Verify An Issued Dubai Visa? by chux76(m): 9:43am On Nov 07, 2010
@ishit4body, Is it possible to pay at the airport when i get there?

@size12, Actually he charged $100 for the visas and we agreed that i will pay when we see the visas. Of course i have no intention of sending the money to him unless i confirm the authenticity of the Visas,even though the tournament is starting on the 10th of November 2010 which is just 3days from today. My other worry was that the account information he sent for me to make the payment to is a UK bank in Manchester,I have already mailed him about that and why the UK connection? My greatest worry was the scanned copy of the Visas and most of the pictures on them are not so visible. Like i read on Dubai immigration website the originals will be deposited at the DNRD dept in Dubai airport where we will go with the copy sent to us.
Since the Visas will have to be sent online, Please what do i ask the sponsor to send me?
Thank you

@aniekan28, I appreciate your reply,as i am replying this post i have sent the scanned copies to your mail box. Are you online so we can chat?I really appreciate your effort. Thanks a lot.
Re: How Can I Verify An Issued Dubai Visa? by Vicjustice: 10:21am On Nov 07, 2010
ishit4body:

there is no way you can do that. Usually, when they send you the visa. You pay them on arrival at the airport. Beside, the visas are cheap, why are you worried?
   Why would you encourage him to pay for a suspicious service, or are you benefiting from it, yourself?

@ Chuxs,
   DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TO ANY ACCLAIMED VISA AGENTS, THEY ARE 99% LIKELY TO BE FAKE. THOUGH, WE KNOW THAT THE UAE IS AN ARAB NATION, BUT TAKE THESE POINTS AND QUESTIONS INTO CONSIDERATION:
*HOW DID YOU KNOW THESE VISA AGENTS?
*WHAT DO YOU REALLY KNOW ABOUT THEM?
*WHAT METHODS OF PAYMENT DO THEY PREFER?
*DO THEY HAVE ANY PHYSICAL REPRESENTATIVE THAT WOULD BE HELD RESPONSIBLE IN THE EVENT OF YOU BEING SCAMMED?
*HAVE YOU TESTED THEIR CREDIBILITY ENOUGH?
*TEST THEM TO SEE IF THEY ARE WILLING TO ASSIST YOU WITH OTHER COUNTRY'S VISAS
*TRY THEIR PATIENCE AND SEE IF THEY ARE IN A HURRY TO GET PAYMENTS FROM YOU.
*WHO PROVIDED THE DOCUMENTS USED FOR THE VISAS?
*DID THEY EVER TRY TO HURRY YOU UP DURING OR THROUGH THE PROCESS?
   I STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU PAY THEM NO MONEY ESPECIALLY THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM AS YOU ARE EXTREMELY LIKELY TO BE DUPED: ASK FOR THEIR BANK ACCOUNT, AND GET BACK TO US SO WE MAY JUDGE FROM THERE
Re: How Can I Verify An Issued Dubai Visa? by ishit4body(f): 10:55am On Nov 07, 2010
Vicjustice:

Why would you encourage him to pay for a suspicious service, or are you benefiting from it, yourself?

You must be mad. Do you know me? benefiting from what?

Where did i encourage him to pay for a suspicious service?

I only said he should arrange with the guy so that he will only get his money when he gets to Dubai.

You are one of the idi ots on NL.

Poster.

I had someone did a visa for me like that last year. We had an agreement that I will pay him at the airport, i.e. he comes to meet me at the airport and he gets his money right there. Well, he sent me the visa via email, which I printed and used at the airport.

Look, dont let people who havent even seen the inside of a plane send fear into your mind. Call the agent, tell him your fears, tell him you will pay him for sure at the airport, if he agrees, then good. I am sure it is still the $120 price.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Verify An Issued Dubai Visa? by chux76(m): 1:02pm On Nov 07, 2010
I really appreciate all your responses.
They have not been pressuring me into making any payments, just that the tournament starts on Wed the 10th of November,and i want to be careful.
The agent initially sent us an invitation and asked us to get the Visas ourselves but i then asked him to get the Visas for us which he said the sponsor says he will take $100 per player for the Visa. My concern is that the Visas were scanned and the pictures on most of them are not clear enough,so i was wondering if it will pass immigration here in Nigeria.
Re: How Can I Verify An Issued Dubai Visa? by asiwaju: 4:39pm On Nov 07, 2010
@ishit4body,

Take it easy lady,you see Vicjustice is just asking you a Question,there are so many scams going on here,that is why people are very sensible here on Travel section,so my sister i will asked the same Question again,(for you giving such advice,are you going to benefit from the business).

Asiwaju.
Re: How Can I Verify An Issued Dubai Visa? by ishit4body(f): 7:06pm On Nov 07, 2010
Asiwaju

Read my comment and tell me how that indicates that I want him to pay or how it interprets to me benefiting from the visa.

I dont know him, i dont want to know him. It is really sick to ask me such a question.
Re: How Can I Verify An Issued Dubai Visa? by Vicjustice: 7:15pm On Nov 07, 2010
ishit4body:

Asiwaju

Read my comment and tell me how that indicates that I want him to pay or how it interprets to me benefiting from the visa.

I dont know him, i dont want to know him. It is really sick to ask me such a question.
   It's really sick to ask you that question, but it's not sick that you "shi't for body" as your username implies?
Re: How Can I Verify An Issued Dubai Visa? by ishit4body(f): 7:23pm On Nov 07, 2010
LOL.

You never shit for body, na yah mouth i wan put am next.
Re: How Can I Verify An Issued Dubai Visa? by Vicjustice: 7:50pm On Nov 07, 2010
asiwaju:

@ishit4body,

Take it easy lady,you see Vicjustice is just asking you a Question,there are so many scams going on here,that is why people are very sensible here on Travel section,so my sister i will asked the same Question again,(for you giving such advice,are you going to benefit from the business).

Asiwaju.
  Thanks for coming in. You see, one gets used to the swearing and cursing and the name calling from faceless nonentities hiding behind computer monitors just because you see things different from the way they see them. These are the same individuals that would kneel down to greet "goodmorning sir" when they meet you in person.
Re: How Can I Verify An Issued Dubai Visa? by tigerpaws(f): 8:04pm On Nov 07, 2010
ishit4body:

You must be mad. Do you know me? benefiting from what?

Where did i encourage him to pay for a suspicious service?

I only said he should arrange with the guy so that he will only get his money when he gets to Dubai.

You are one of the idi ots on NL.

Poster.

I had someone did a visa for me like that last year. We had an agreement that I will pay him at the airport, i.e. he comes to meet me at the airport and he gets his money right there. Well, he sent me the visa via email, which I printed and used at the airport.

Look, dont let people who havent even seen the inside of a plane send fear into your mind. Call the agent, tell him your fears, tell him you will pay him for sure at the airport, if he agrees, then good. I am sure it is still the $120 price.

You got some beef with vicjustice before?  He asked a simple question

Stop displaying your 'little arrogance' in order to be noticed. . . and hey nice pic (if that's really you)kiss welcome to the forum newbie
Re: How Can I Verify An Issued Dubai Visa? by ishit4body(f): 8:14pm On Nov 07, 2010
all these rubbish for a $100 Dubai visa

Abeg. You can abuse all you want, me I no get time for these rubbish.

I guess you are the idi ots who benefit from the visa scams. Oloriburuku werepe ni won maa da sinyin lara ni owuro ojo aiye yin.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Verify An Issued Dubai Visa? by ishit4body(f): 8:18pm On Nov 07, 2010
You all judge by yourself:

My comment is this:

there is no way you can do that. Usually, when they send you the visa. You pay them on arrival at the airport. Beside, the visas are cheap, why are you worrie[/b]d?

and the foolish maggot goes:

[b]Why would you encourage him to pay for a suspicious service, or are you benefiting from it, yourself?

What is the relationship? if not just out to start mischief? Na your head go fokasibe.

If you start a war, be ready to get your head chopped off.
Re: How Can I Verify An Issued Dubai Visa? by Vicjustice: 8:18pm On Nov 07, 2010
tigerpaws:

You got some beef with vicjustice before?   He asked a simple question

Stop displaying your 'little arrogance' in order to be noticed. . . and hey nice pic (if that's really you)kiss welcome to the forum newbie
  Thank you so much, Tigress. Hey, but you made a great observation, she's got nice, sexy pic.

@I-shi't-for body,
Is that really you? I must say that you've got the curves, but sad that you didn't show the behaviour of a good girl, i would have asked you to model for my business.
Re: How Can I Verify An Issued Dubai Visa? by ishit4body(f): 8:20pm On Nov 07, 2010
Is that how you go asking questions from your clients?

Business ko, business ni. One day, someone will walk into your business and the next question you will ask him or her is, have you come here to steal from us.
Re: How Can I Verify An Issued Dubai Visa? by chux76(m): 10:45pm On Nov 07, 2010
Brothers, Sistas, This thread didn't call for all this barrage of insults to an fro, I really needed your advice and assistance on this issue.
I believe we are all supposed to be friends and allies not at daggers drawn, OK, make i apologize on y'all behalf
@ishit4bodi, Vicjustice says he is sorry
@Vicjustice, ishit4bodi says she is sorry too, (they then hug n make up), o pari, cest finis
Ehen now we have peace on this thread.
More advice/suggestions needed please y'all. Thank you
Re: How Can I Verify An Issued Dubai Visa? by walterint(m): 10:08am On May 13, 2016
If u have copy of your dubai visa or permit try and go to your nearest international airport, or visit any airline office that do fly to dubai and seek *OK to board*

OK to board is a requirement for airlines to make sure that the passenger has a valid visa to the point of destination. This should be made by showing the original visa either at origin of travel or at destination in the airlines office prior to the travel by anybody and pay the fees to issue the Ok to board status.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Verify An Issued Dubai Visa? by henryskillful: 6:56pm On Nov 05, 2016
please will you guys give the guy the answer he need on how to confirm an original cable Dubai visa and atop talking about what you don't know .... the visa is cheap you say and you forget to tell him that the visa caries of different types ...... resident,tourist and visit .... can't you Nigerians just say what you know and stop talking about what you heard or what people told you that you really don't know about. ...

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Should Know About The Lagos Blue Rail / Lets Talk Oman / Students Of NKST Girls College Involved In Accident In Benue State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.