Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,963 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 (98986 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by fxbomovi: 8:48am On Aug 10, 2012
unclenna: my system.

wow and it is falling as predicted.
sir i want to know how too cash the fish. pls can you give me the system. pleas. my email is okafor0@yahoo.com

pls.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by babypipsy: 9:10am On Aug 10, 2012
fxbomovi:

wow and it is falling as predicted.
sir i want to know how too cash the fish. pls can you give me the system. pleas. my email is okafor0@yahoo.com

pls.
Unclenna pls teash him how to cash the fish smileysmiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Prettywoman: 9:19am On Aug 10, 2012
babypipsy:
Lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by fxbomovi: 9:19am On Aug 10, 2012
babypipsy:

please so
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 9:24am On Aug 10, 2012
unclenna: EU direction.....Downward...expected target = 1.21984, EJ direction = downward, expected target = 95.405, GU direction = possibly downward but will be confirmed at the close of today's daily candle, expected target = 1.55293, GJ direction = possibly downward but will be confirmed at the close of today's daily candle, expected target = 121.474....Just a long term guide.

10/08/12...the comment above still stands for tomorrow trading......Our strategy for trading tomorrow will be: To sell EU, EJ, GU, AU, and GJ at any selling opportunity.........Wait for the price to retrace to the 21-EMA one hr and allow the stochastic to get over bought before selling eu, and ej........Best currency pairs to trade tomorrow are: EU, EJ, GU and GJ
This is hw I trade intra-day..........somebody will still send me mail telling me to tell him everything I know in forex................My problem is that most people here don't want to bend down and read, research and become a good trader. They want you to tell them everything and do it sharp sharp...........
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 9:32am On Aug 10, 2012
unclenna: This is hw I trade intra-day..........somebody will still send me mail telling me to tell him everything I know in forex................My problem is that most people here don't want to bend down and read, research and become a good trader. They want you to tell them everything and do it sharp sharp...........

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Guyz dont read all those scams online claiming you can come into trading today and become a billionaire next week, without knowing anything, research is required, an expert trader is an engineer, you can read waves, graphs, anything! yesterday i slept at 1 am , even forgot to turn off my laptop, i used to sleep at 3 am after having margin calls in those days, just doing research at night, till now i am still a new bie, i keep trying new things everyaday, just a sarifice you have to make when trying something new, when you master forex you can go anywhere you want at anytime, buy what you want , live where you like, thats what i call life, no 9 - 5 appointments that will leave you knowhere after 20 years, just sack your boss and live a cool life.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by fxbomovi: 9:32am On Aug 10, 2012
unclenna: This is hw I trade intra-day..........somebody will still send me mail telling me to tell him everything I know in forex................My problem is that most people here don't want to bend down and read, research and become a good trader. They want you to tell them everything and do it sharp sharp...........

all i just want to know is how you got the prediction that all those currency pairs will fall.

is that too much to ask?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 9:38am On Aug 10, 2012
endfx1:

Yes ooooo
Welcome back the master
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by ehizmac: 9:44am On Aug 10, 2012
waoooooo...season 9
happy piping guys
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by GMacbeth: 9:46am On Aug 10, 2012
Please any one with info on tuition fees of havard university
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Tmany(m): 9:51am On Aug 10, 2012
Am a fresh graduate studied statistics and just looking for any business to start up with have been hearing abt forex trade for a long time now but think it just one of those financial scams so this the question can someone really make cool cash from it and what are the steps a beginner like me have to take (i have a laptop if that needed also)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 9:54am On Aug 10, 2012
fxbomovi:

all i just want to know is how you got the prediction that all those currency pairs will fall.

is that too much to ask?
Bro I was not referring to you.... cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bendazum: 9:54am On Aug 10, 2012
Still expecting my buy stop to be triggered @ 1.2310.You never can tell.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 9:56am On Aug 10, 2012
GMacbeth: Please any one with info on tuition fees of havard university
..Harvard...wrong thread....Unipips or University of forex and Pipsiology you can ask us..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by efe22(m): 9:57am On Aug 10, 2012
Tmany: Am a fresh graduate studied statistics and just looking for any business to start up with have been hearing abt forex trade for a long time now but think it just one of those financial scams so this the question can someone really make cool cash from it and what are the steps a beginner like me have to take (i have a laptop if that needed also)
It is real. Go to babypips.com and study
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 10, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ: Shop closed. Achieved my 5-10% daily.
Happy pipping

Looking at these open trades, Margin amount,Free margin amount...and Margin equity....all i can humbly say is that this account is a time bomb. Simply put...BAD money management.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by nolly042(m): 10:02am On Aug 10, 2012
Location Based Service (vas) / What Is Fast Selling In Town / The Best Bank In Nigeria!
Viewing this topic: lat4real, fxbomovi, Tolucciii, Don SaZz, teminoni(m), nanoken, deelummy, yamakuza, Tmany(m), efe22(m), Fxmagnate(m), DAY11.(m), Chux6203, 20-20, nolly042(m), bendazum, danna(m), kenny1984, Goodness101(m), okomonny(m), unclenna(m) and 36 guest(s)
36 guests? don't tell me all the forums in nairaland has been merged to this thread grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by FXKing2012(m): 10:08am On Aug 10, 2012
If u are not selling EU then u are not serious about making money.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by nolly042(m): 10:13am On Aug 10, 2012
by next week i will start my full time analysis for the possible pairs as we have been doing before and for those interested. shop wll soon be closed for the week
silibaba we are missing u here oh cheesy cheesy cheesy
@naijaobi my phone is bad when i have it back u will be informed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 10, 2012
Newbie still trading on my demo a/c. Watch out for me in a few weeks tho wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by coalcoal1(m): 10:21am On Aug 10, 2012
FXKing2012: If u are not selling EU then u are not serious about making money.

Gbam
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 10:21am On Aug 10, 2012
Hello Everyone,

My name is Forex refuge and i am 100% swing trader using trend following technique but i have been working on a system for capturing 20pips on intraday moves.

I would like to share my test signals free with you all. I am testing an intraday system that banks 20pips max on any open position

If i decide to send the signals here as the configuration comes up it may be too late to follow them so you may decide to follow the signals real time by downloading instaforex mt4 platform and log in with these details

inv pword:gkr2wtn
server:InstaForex-Contest.com

and if you prefer to follow up using a monitoring site then visit this link which is updated every 5mins. https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/20pips-hacker/349461

Please note that im still testing this trading method but it has proved to be profitable so far so don't expose more than 2% of your equity on any open position you see and wish to follow using 100pips as standard stop loss to know the lot size to place.

so lets assume you have 1k equity, you will calculate your lot size this way: 1000/100 x 2=20usd is the maximum money you will risk on any open trade

to know the lot size to place you divide that 20usd by 100pips standard sl which is 20/100=0.2usd meaning your lot size should give you 20cents per pip which is 0.02micro lot.

Happy pipping
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Sunneppa(m): 10:23am On Aug 10, 2012
Pls im a novis in this forex trading. I wish to trade forex and profit 4rm it. I got a laptop and internet connection. But need som1 to teach me
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by freelinks: 10:24am On Aug 10, 2012
Very funny!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 10:25am On Aug 10, 2012
AU direction.....Downward...expected target = 1.04322......Just a long term guide.......Look for any selling opportunity for AU and sell.........Our strategy for today and tomorrow next week is: Is to SELL AU, and GJ at any selling opportunity.........Wait for the price to retrace to the 21-EMA one hr and allow the stochastic to get over bought before selling..........This has already played out for today....so to enter AU SELL again wait for the candle to retrace to the 21-EMA one hr and allow the stochastic to get over bought before selling
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by naijaobi(m): 10:27am On Aug 10, 2012
nolly042: by next week i will start my full time analysis for the possible pairs as we have been doing before and for those interested. shop wll soon be closed for the week
silibaba we are missing u here oh cheesy cheesy cheesy
@naijaobi my phone is bad when i have it back u will be informed
YOU KNW WHY AM ASKING OF UR NUMBER...WEDA U'VE CHANGED IT OR NOT, NA U SABI...JST COMPLETE UR AGREEMENT... U can drop any numba u cn be reachd..
Thanx.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 10:29am On Aug 10, 2012
nolly042: Location Based Service (vas) / What Is Fast Selling In Town / The Best Bank In Nigeria!
Viewing this topic: lat4real, fxbomovi, Tolucciii, Don SaZz, teminoni(m), nanoken, deelummy, yamakuza, Tmany(m), efe22(m), Fxmagnate(m), DAY11.(m), Chux6203, 20-20, nolly042(m), bendazum, danna(m), kenny1984, Goodness101(m), okomonny(m), unclenna(m) and 36 guest(s)
36 guests? don't tell me all the forums in nairaland has been merged to this thread grin grin
Is in the front page..No wonder
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 10:31am On Aug 10, 2012
Sunneppa: Pls im a novis in this forex trading. I wish to trade forex and profit 4rm it. I got a laptop and internet connection. But need som1 to teach me

Before getting someone to teach you,please go for special prayer session against greed. Because this is the only aspect no one can help you except GOD as this is the problem why many traders will never make it trading forex.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 10, 2012
slam dunk on gu
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by freelinks: 10:42am On Aug 10, 2012
Sunneppa: Pls im a novis in this forex trading. I wish to trade forex and profit 4rm it. I got a laptop and internet connection. But need som1 to teach me

I HAVE BEEN TRADING FOR OVER 5 YEARS NOW AND MY ADVICE IS "IF YOU THINK YOU WANT TO TRADE FOREX TO MAKE QIUCK CASH, I DONT THINK YOU WILL SUCCEED. BACK OFF. OR ELSE, YOU MIGHT LOSS ALL YOUR LIFE SAVINGS. FOREX IS A HIGH RISK VENTURE AND ITS NOT FOR THE GREEDY.

IF YOU THINK YOU ARE UP TO THE TASK, THEN MY ADVICE IS THAT YOU DO SOME DIGGING FOR YOURSELF.

READ ABOUT THE FOLLOWING.

HISTORY OF FOREX

DEFINATION OF FOREX

MAJOR CURRENCIES THAT ARE TRADED IN FOREX MARKETS.

WHAT IT MEANS TO BUY AND SELL

WHAT SELL STOP, SELL LIMIT, BUY STOP, BUY LIMIT ORDERS ARE.

WHAT ARE RESISTANCE AND SUPPORTS

THE EFFECTS OF NEWS ON FOREX MARKET WITH EXAMPLES.

WHAT ARE THE TRADING SESSIONS AVAILABLE. WHEN THEY OPEN AND CLOSE.

WHAT IS CORRELATION IN FOREX.

WHAT ARE THE MAJOR CANDLE PATTERNS.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 10:45am On Aug 10, 2012
sell UCAD now and take profit before the news.1:30pm
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 10:50am On Aug 10, 2012
1.2252 will decide who wins today. eu Bull Vs Bear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102)

Binary Option Free Alert / Dangote Drives Himself To Pastor Ituah's Place On Condolence Visit / What Is Your Worst Business Investment And How Much Did You Lose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.