Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,946 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:34 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 - Business (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 (99424 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 3:19pm On Sep 01, 2012
endfx1: It's not to him that willeth or to him that runneth but of GOD that showeth mercy

we sure need his mercies.

If any one asks me how much he/she should put in a trading account,i ask them how much profit will make them happy daily.

If they say 50usd then i ask them to put 5000usd or more and they shout that 5usd average daily profit is too small for 5k equity. or that they don't have more than 500usd to start. I amply ask them to look for another business.

the truth is hat if you are ok with 50usd daily and you put 500usd, you will still want to make that same 50usd and that is where the problem lies.Trying to make 10% of your account daily is like trying to drive a car over a long distance with little or no fuel in it.

You must learn to trade by the rules, use good mm and get the profits your equity can give you and add more money to your equity as time goes on.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by mayzee: 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2012
Toks2008:

Mayzee believe me, no one is beefing anybody. Absolutely no one.

Is it out of this world to ask for transparency?

Do you know how much people are losing to this market every blessed day? So why do you think we will condole any claim of jumbo profits without proof. I have been very open and clear that i have realised that i am a greedy trader and i can't seem to control that spect of my manual trading. I could make big money today and lose half tomorrow due to greed so i developed an automated trading system and decide to share the sytem here using a test account or demo as some call it for people to observe and recommend areas of improvement. The trade activity is so open and transparent as you see all you need to know even clearer details than the mt4. Yet what do i get? Attacks, condemnation, destructive criticisms and i just wondered what on earth is going on.

I just got a title today that i am a demo expert and i agreed that this is a good way to start and i simply urged everyone criticizing me in a destructive manner to show their trade activities whether demo or real for me to learn a thing or two from their trading method which i believe should be more profitable.

So please no one is beefing anyone here.

Ok. Be it Demo or live traders you all have contributed good knowledge to this thread, i have watched your trades on insta, i get what you mean.
we all need to be careful when addressing issues so it doesnt lead to bad blood among ourselves.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Bollinger(m): 3:44pm On Sep 01, 2012
Toks2008:

If any one asks me how much he/she should put in a trading account,i ask them how much profit will make them happy daily.

If they say 50usd then i ask them to put 5000usd or more and they shout that 5usd average daily profit is too small for 5k equity. or that they don't have more than 500usd to start. I amply ask them to look for another business.

the truth is hat if you are ok with 50usd daily and you put 500usd, you will still want to make that same 50usd and that is where the problem lies.Trying to make 10% of your account daily is like trying to drive a car over a long distance with little or no fuel in it.

You must learn to trade by the rules, use good mm and get the profits your equity can give you and add more money to your equity as time goes on.

i swear you always warm my heart when you post. Someone posted that i am asking for declaration of assets. No. i dont give a flying fig if you have $300 or 30000 dollars in your account. apart from transparency, if you are truly a credible fx trader i want to see how you manage your account for month's without blowing it so i can learn from it. Nigerian's are naturaly flamboyant people and love to show off what they don't have not to talk of what they have. so, i scratch my head when simply proving how you trade becomes a traumatic issue. what pissssses me off is a lot of people try to lead people like me down a rabbit hole with insane theories and can't back it up. 100% monthly profit indeed, not to talk of any kind of profit. yeah right!! prove it. It is very possible to make a living trading. i have seen people do it. But claiming success and not being able to back it up irks me.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 4:49pm On Sep 01, 2012
Bollinger:

i swear you always warm my heart when you post. Someone posted that i am asking for declaration of assets. No. i dont give a flying fig if you have $300 or 30000 dollars in your account. apart from transparency, if you are truly a credible fx trader i want to see how you manage your account for month's without blowing it so i can learn from it. Nigerian's are naturaly flamboyant people and love to show off what they don't have not to talk of what they have. so, i scratch my head when simply proving how you trade becomes a traumatic issue. what pissssses me off is a lot of people try to lead people like me down a rabbit hole with insane theories and can't back it up. 100% monthly profit indeed, not to talk of any kind of profit. yeah right!! prove it. It is very possible to make a living trading. i have seen people do it. But claiming success and not being able to back it up irks me.

Unfortunately this is the situation we find ourselves in this country.

Let me be sincere with you. I am tired of the hype surrounding this business. Once im done modifying this EA, i will simply forget about this business as regards watching charts and so on. If i can get 8% to 10% steady monthly profit, im done. This business if not properly controled will take your time and energy thereby leaving you even more frustrated. Many Nigerian are still filled with the hype of making huge unrealistic and non sustainable profits from thsi business. But i know better. I am looking at the long time picture. I know that in about 3 yrs from now when my Eas would have gained credibility, i will have just enough coming in from hunfreds of thousands of dollars i will be managing with this EA.

I tell people to get the proper training from this business which is very important. I mean practical oriented training and not some Seminars that will end up leaving you more confused.Then study hard to improve yourself.

After you must have done this then you start personal training on self discipline and all these takes years of rigorous research and effort. But today we se many people coming on Board thinking forex trading is bread and butter. Ok, lets see how many of us will end up doing this business for a long time to come.

Please im not discouraging anyone but i repeat" Self discipline is more vital than all the training you will ever get and no trainer in the world can teach you this except you so be wise. Forex trading is not for every body"

Only patience can get us there but are we willing to wait?http://www.forexrefuge.com/MYSTERY%20UNVEILED2.htm
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 5:30pm On Sep 01, 2012
Bollinger:

Your mind is still to small to accommodate huge success. when 8k, i posted... at 17k, I posted... just to encourage fellow traders. can u drop alerts and post ur account? no need to tell you what I made, cos, it has no bearing with your thinking. if I need less than 70%, I know other biz to do. Just learn and stop hating
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 5:32pm On Sep 01, 2012
Losers should get off... We are here to make money and encourage others too. Stop limiting others with ur myopic thinking. I no go sleep night and day to make less than 50% after more than 4 yrs? haba
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by FEMIOLA2: 5:45pm On Sep 01, 2012
onojiwizard@gmail.com:
i just discovered this tread today on nairaland, but from what i see here alot of Nigerian traders are so drawn to ea. with my small three year experience in trading i have learnt that the better way to trade forex with good success it to learn to read chart, identify trend, S/R and use indicators just to fine tune entry, i will advice new traders to start with learning to read charts, identify trend and posible trend reversal areas, for this i will recommend price action trader by lance bergg, u will be supprised how u will hate all the indies and ea been floated around. i did read it about a year ago and since then it has been pips all the way, with on my best days being around 110pips and bad day around 60pips, best week around 600pips and best month being around 2000, who says 100% in a month is not possible should try learning to trade price action and see, u will get trades on M1 with risk as low as 4pips, and probably take 6 straigth stop hits sometimes, but that is the nature of the game, u win some and loss some, but ur wins are in some cases upto 100pips on a trade. please stop the search for the holy grail ea or indies they dont exist.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Bollinger(m): 5:53pm On Sep 01, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ:

Your mind is still to small to accommodate huge success. when 8k, i posted... at 17k, I posted... just to encourage fellow traders. can u drop alerts and post ur account? no need to tell you what I made, cos, it has no bearing with your thinking. if I need less than 70%, I know other biz to do. Just learn and stop hating

bro's i dare you to post it again. through myfxbook so we can see the history. if you can. i am not impressed with one month's result. have'nt you heard, "past performance is not an indication of future results" all this back talk without proof. i am still waiting to see one posted here.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 6:08pm On Sep 01, 2012
just saw this poll while globe throtting grin grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Bollinger(m): 6:12pm On Sep 01, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ:

And for your information, i am not stupid enough to invest huge capital in anything i am not proficient in. all i need to do if i really wanted to is to withdraw from my 401k or max my credit card. but why would i do that. i'm not stupid. like i said i am learning but i know enough to spot when someone is blowing smoke up my asss. 8k. success. Lol.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by prowitin(m): 7:14pm On Sep 01, 2012
rozayx5: just saw this poll while globe throtting grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by FEMIOLA2: 7:24pm On Sep 01, 2012
Pls who has PAT PRICE ACTION TRADING E-BOOK?[/b]...kindly forward to topex103@yahoo.com

warm regards...one luv!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 01, 2012
Bollinger:

personally I blame you. you kind of talk too much. you have to realize that 95% of traders here lose money, including me, which is why I am taking it slow with trading. I have learnt and lost a lot. I have learnt not to trust people who make ridiculous claims when it comes to forex. I have learnt that traders here secretly pray for others to fail since they are failing. very few succeed in this business but can't stand this thread, case in point odiaero. bad belle has driven him away. others adore the sychophancy ''cough cough'' naijababe, unclenna. I have a talent for smelling fake. prove me wrong and link up your accounts to myfxbook to show your trading history. I don't know why this is so hard to do. it shows tranparency. anyway, I digress. just post your alerts toks and forget about the analysis. this will reduce your headache.

I am just seeing this post and I am completely floored as I have no idea what exactly would necessitate this kinda name calling. FYI, forex/trading is a lonely path, you have to learn to own your decisions when you pull the trigger and take responsibility for your actions all the time.

I am not interested in proving shyte to anybody and if thinking of me as a losing trader makes you sleep better at night, that's all good too. I am not looking for investors neither am I selling anything. Am I a successful trader? That's for me to know and you to wonder!

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 8:20pm On Sep 01, 2012
naijababe:

I am just seeing this post and I am completely floored as I have no idea what exactly would necessitate this kinda name calling. FYI, forex/trading is a lonely path, you have to learn to own your decisions when you pull the trigger and take responsibility for your actions all the time.

I am not interested in proving shyte to anybody and if thinking of me as a losing trader makes you sleep better at night, that's all good too. I am not looking for investors neither am I selling anything. Am I a successful trader? That's for me to know and you to wonder!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, i luv this men, you wouldnt have said it better, thumbs up, Mistress
+10000000,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Donfibonacci: 8:36pm On Sep 01, 2012
Hello traders,a friend told me about this thread and I decided to follow it as a guest for a while,nice thread I must say.I have seen quite a number of insightful traders in here and lots of systems in play but all this bickering doesn't help anyone.Follow any alert at your own risk whether explained or not,it is not by force to follow alert or anybody's trading system.Like naijababe pointed out,trading is a lonely path,when you win,na your pocket,when you lose na also your pocket,it doesn't affect the next person's account.if anyone boasts of making 10,000 pips a day,that shouldn't be the next person's headache,just do your own thing.
I am almost a pure harmonic trader,fibonacci to the core,that is the only indicator I believe in,though I use MAs and trendlines to see trends clearly.Any harmonic trader in the house?.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2012
naijababe:

Well said ma'am, well said. Still don't understand why someone would be asking others to post details when he or she hasn't asked you to buy anything! Account history or not, it won't add a cent to the shower's/viewers account!! If Toks wasn't looking for investors he won't be on this wack crusade. Calling people 'bad belle' while you are the one who should be called that. For the other one looking for proof on making 100% monthly. Stay there, you go just old. Better be worried about how to make yourself better. Don't have time for this crap mehn..Y'all can keep bitching. You know what, I'm gonna take the advice. and stay off this thread.
Bunch of sorry whiners..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by endfx1(m): 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2012
Zeddicus:
Well said ma'am, well said. Still don't understand why someone would be asking others to post details when he or she hasn't asked you to buy anything! Account history or not, it won't add a cent to the shower's/viewers account!! If Toks wasn't looking for investors he won't be on this wack crusade. Calling people 'bad belle' while you are the one who should be called that. For the other one looking for proof on making 100% monthly. Stay there, you go just old. Better be worried about how to make yourself better. Don't have time for this crap mehn..Y'all can keep bitching. You know what, I'm gonna take the advice. and stay off this thread.
Bunch of sorry whiners..

You see what i mean? many more will be signing off this thread if it continues like this.... lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by endfx1(m): 9:26pm On Sep 01, 2012
naijababe:

WORD
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 9:38pm On Sep 01, 2012
Zeddicus:
Bunch of sorry whiners..

i am backing off too,
thank God my my REAL trader friends here are on SKYPE and on facebook and YM, i can chat and say my voice where it is repected bye bye, seems i am a headache here grin grin grin grin
i belong to almost 20 forums, so i will contribute where i am cherished smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 9:42pm On Sep 01, 2012
[size=15pt]RESIGNATION TENDERED[/size]
I BOW OUT
If you need any help from me just attach @ gmail to that username, and your questions and requests will be honored in no time.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 9:46pm On Sep 01, 2012
Toks2008:

Do u use Stop loss sir and reasons will be appreciated, just trying to learn sometin from ur MM idea and improve my trading....Thanx
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by amuukwu1(m): 9:52pm On Sep 01, 2012
naijababe:

Chai..Girl I love you already. Much respect to you/sane comment. Dont mind these people, bickering like they are trading at oshodi market. I read one your earlier comments, you track indices also. I wouldnt mind keeping in touch with you in that respect. smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by ayox2003: 10:04pm On Sep 01, 2012
Don fibonacci: Hello traders,a friend told me about this thread and I decided to follow it as a guest for a while,nice thread I must say.I have seen quite a number of insightful traders in here and lots of systems in play but all this bickering doesn't help anyone.Follow any alert at your own risk whether explained or not,it is not by force to follow alert or anybody's trading system.Like naijababe pointed out,trading is a lonely path,when you win,na your pocket,when you lose na also your pocket,it doesn't affect the next person's account.if anyone boasts of making 10,000 pips a day,that shouldn't be the next person's headache,just do your own thing.
I am almost a pure harmonic trader,fibonacci to the core,[/b]that is the only indicator I believe in,though I use MAs and trendlines to see trends clearly.[b]Any harmonic trader in the house?.

Same here. Although I could be "fundamentally-technical" (blending my trades with trending news) based on whats been happening lately. Would be nice to exchange ideas.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by efe22(m): 10:27pm On Sep 01, 2012
efe22:

@Rozayx5, can you still remember the words of Unclenna?...how what happened to Odiaero when suddenly people started bashing his comments.... and now the guy has stopped contributing to this thread. I remember when he said 'make you no go turn Odiaero here ooo LOL'.

HMM I MY A PROPHET TO HAVE KNOWN THAT SOMEDAY THIS THREAD IS GOING TO TURN A BLACK ONE. THE THREAD IS SUPPOSE TO BE FOR ALERT ONLY BUT NOW FRIVOLOUS COMMENTS AND BASHING IS WHAT IS NOW MADE OF. WHAT A SHAME
AS FOR THOSE ASKING FOR DECLARATION OF ACCOUNTS, PERSONALLY THAT'S NOT NECESSARY AND ANY ONE WHO DOES THAT IS JUST ARROGANT AND PROUD EVEN IF YOU ARE ASK TO SHOW IT HERE. I PERSONALLY SAW ROZAYX5 ACCOUNT AT SILVERBIRD GALLERIA AND I SAID TO MY SAID WOW BUT IT DID NOT ADD OR REMOVE ANYTHING FROM ME. FROM THE LOOK OF THINGS IT SEEMS , ENVY, PRIDE AND JEALOUSY HAS CREEP IN HERE AND WHERE SUCH EXIST, I DO NOT FIT IN AND FOR THAT SIMPLE REASON, I WILL LIKELY TAKE A BREAK HERE BEFORE THEM CORRUPT ME LOL. I CAME HERE TO LEARN BUT HAVE LEARN T NOTHING RATHER THAN HATRED AS PORTRAIT LATELY. NIGERIANS LET US WAKE UP AND LOVE ONE ANOTHER.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Donfibonacci: 10:55pm On Sep 01, 2012
ayox2003:

Same here. Although I could be "fundamentally-technical" (blending my trades with trending news) based on whats been happening lately. Would be nice to exchange ideas.

Frawzey

Sure bro.I too pay a lot of attention to news/fundamental reports,anyone who doesn't and still do well must be exceptionally good.Spotted a bearish harmonic butterfly pattern on EU 4hr,would wait to see if PA would retest the high of the preceding candle and see its reaction to confirm if i will pull the trigger or not.See chart and give me your thoughts pls.TP1 and TP2 are 1.27 and 1.618 external retracements of XC respectively and coincides with key horizontal support levels.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by endfx1(m): 10:55pm On Sep 01, 2012
Zeddicus gone.....Rozayx5 resigned.....me about to quit but not without droping someting i have been testing for a while and think will be beneficial to some people here....

Its a simple breakout strategy....

TIME FRAME: 15min,30min,1hr

RULES

1. Draw a vertical line on 4:00hrs and 7:00hrs candles (GMT)

2.look for the high and low between that period and draw two horizontal lines across

3.place two pending orders (BUY STOP, SELL STOP) 10pips each above and below the two horizontal lines

4.target the previous days high/low for your take profit which sometimes can be up to 40-50 pips or use S/R

5.stop loss should be placed 10 pips below and above the high/low of the period (4:00hrs- 7:00hrs)

Note: Always adjust your trade to breakeven +2 once you are up +10 pips

The charts below shows example of the breakout of last week Friday...Divergence and other tools can help you know where the market is likely going to breakout

I hope this will add some pips to the pocket of some people here...

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Impulse80(m): 11:26pm On Sep 01, 2012
The one thing i have been saying has happened. Instead of trade alerts u see madness. I guess is bye bye too.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by look4invest: 11:45pm On Sep 01, 2012
I need online investment i can start with a token amount....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by look4invest: 12:04am On Sep 02, 2012
Is there any one who can help me on how to make money on line with a token amount of money?... I'm financially frustrated, i need a reliable means to elevate my financial standard. I will immensely appreciate anyone genuine concern from anybody out there.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by dboy365: 12:25am On Sep 02, 2012
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by dboy365: 12:54am On Sep 02, 2012
-----------strolling through-------------
I think I was right leaving this thread. I better take my leave again before these "I too know!, 10% per month gain, indicators and systems sharing, EA designer, MM guru and Mr. show me live acc proofs inspite of seeing WINNINGWAYS Account growth" confuses me with their CRA.P.
my friends frenchie and all, I hail oh.

-----------strolling out-----------------

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (102)

Dangote Drives Himself To Pastor Ituah's Place On Condolence Visit / Binary Option Free Alert / How Much Is A Unit Of Electricity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.