Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

E*X*P*O*S*E*D! PHCN Workers Are Agents Of Generator Importers – Minister. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / E*X*P*O*S*E*D! PHCN Workers Are Agents Of Generator Importers – Minister. (1295 Views)

Pic: This Man Holdin n.ake.d PHCN Cable / E-X-P-O-S-E-D! One Of The 105 Nigerian Soldier Missing (photo) / FG Orders Sack Of 20,000 PHCN Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E*X*P*O*S*E*D! PHCN Workers Are Agents Of Generator Importers – Minister. by Dainfamous: 12:47pm On Aug 09, 2012
The ongoing face-off between workers of the Power Holding Company of Nigeria and the Federal Government over the power sector reforms has yet to abate as thousands of protesting workers were locked out of the company’s premises at Maitama, Abuja, by security operatives in Abuja on Wednesday.

As the soldiers occupied the PHCN headquarters, the workers and the Minister of Power, Prof. Bath Nnaji, engaged in war of words.

While workers insisted that the government must resume negotiations with them, the ministers said they were agents of generators and diesel importers, who did not want improved power supply.

The minister, who spoke through his media aide, said, “They are working for importers of generators and diesel who would not want improvement in the power sector.”

But the Chairman of the National Union of Electricity Employees, Abuja chapter, Wisdom Nwachukwu, faulted the minister.

“The minister is not happy with Manitoba having the bid; he would have preferred his own company to win,” Nwachukwu said.

As early as 7am on Wednesday, security operatives comprising men of the Nigerian Army and the Police led by an Assistant Commissioner of Police, Mr. Sunday Odukoya, had taken over the premises of the national headquarters of the PHCN to prevent workers from entering their offices.

The development disrupted the ongoing promotion exercise for workers who were invited from outside Abuja to participate in the exercise.

https://www.facebook.com/hopefornigeria?ref=stream
Re: E*X*P*O*S*E*D! PHCN Workers Are Agents Of Generator Importers – Minister. by Dainfamous: 12:48pm On Aug 09, 2012
corruption is killing that country even PCHN workers are working with diesel and generators importers to make sure the power sector lay dead as usual..
Re: E*X*P*O*S*E*D! PHCN Workers Are Agents Of Generator Importers – Minister. by blacksta(m): 12:49pm On Aug 09, 2012
tell me something new
Re: E*X*P*O*S*E*D! PHCN Workers Are Agents Of Generator Importers – Minister. by Chanchit: 1:07pm On Aug 09, 2012
This is no news nau, me i knw some senators are even into the biz' in conjunction with China...
Re: E*X*P*O*S*E*D! PHCN Workers Are Agents Of Generator Importers – Minister. by ODB2: 1:12pm On Aug 09, 2012
I have no single drop of sympathy for PHCN workers, reminds me of the old NITEL which reeked of corruption, inefficiency and incompetent staff.

I will like to see the day FG fully privatises all their companies.

Nigerian Airways was run aground by corrupt management and staff.

Since getting rid of these lazy bunch hasn't power supply improved?

1 Like

Re: E*X*P*O*S*E*D! PHCN Workers Are Agents Of Generator Importers – Minister. by Olaolufred(m): 1:24pm On Aug 09, 2012
Chanchit: This is no news nau, me i knw some senators are even into the biz' in conjunction with China...

Barth Nnaji is draging himself down by making such assertion if it is true.
If Ministers and Senators and Presidency stopped their covert romance with Generator dealers, things will change.
The decadence at the head is what makes the followers to be derailed.
Ministers do come to Mikano Int'l regularly when I was a staff.
It is anoying that they are the real thieves,stealing with our resources.
Workers followed the actions of their leaders.
If Barth is now a new creation, then he should pay them off in a civil manner before handing them over to the new owner.
Then the new owner can sack some and retain some as they deemed fit.
The ministers with their executive heads steal more than the money required for thier entitlements in one swoop.
Why should the workers be labelled devil just because they don't want this corrupt govt. to cheat them out?
Or is their rewards now in heaven like teacher's?
Re: E*X*P*O*S*E*D! PHCN Workers Are Agents Of Generator Importers – Minister. by HammedSodiqq: 1:29pm On Aug 09, 2012
Saboteurs, they should be identified and prosecuted. No wonder, after so much money, little or no result is being achieved. We thank God for Barth Nnaji, min of Power, atleast power has improved hitting the record 4237 megawatt. These our enemies must be brought to book.
Re: E*X*P*O*S*E*D! PHCN Workers Are Agents Of Generator Importers – Minister. by lanrefront1(m): 3:14pm On Aug 09, 2012
HammedSodiqq: Saboteurs, they should be identified and prosecuted. No wonder, after so much money, little or no result is being achieved. We thank God for Barth Nnaji, min of Power, atleast power has improved hitting the record 4237 megawatt. These our enemies must be brought to book.

Ignoramus! So because the Minister says so it is true. So tell me, what does have to do with paying them their rightful entitlement if you wish to dis-engage them.

And if there is anyone working closely with generators and diesel importers, beam your light upon goverment big-shot officials, especially PDP.
Re: E*X*P*O*S*E*D! PHCN Workers Are Agents Of Generator Importers – Minister. by DisGuy: 4:51pm On Aug 09, 2012
so what was exposed?
Re: E*X*P*O*S*E*D! PHCN Workers Are Agents Of Generator Importers – Minister. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 09, 2012
Chanchit: This is no news nau, me i knw some senators are even into the biz' in conjunction with China...
Its why they want GEJ impeached so it can be business as usual. Pray for GEJ

1 Like

Re: E*X*P*O*S*E*D! PHCN Workers Are Agents Of Generator Importers – Minister. by Dainfamous: 7:55pm On Aug 09, 2012
fighting corruption in Nigeria where all most everybody in that country is corrupt! any president that took that challenge will be in hot soup only people that wish the country well should give him support...
Re: E*X*P*O*S*E*D! PHCN Workers Are Agents Of Generator Importers – Minister. by Kobojunkie: 8:49pm On Aug 09, 2012
Sure they are. . . yet you folks are distributing benefits letters to em.

https://www.nairaland.com/1013754/fg-distributes-retirement-benefit-letters
Re: E*X*P*O*S*E*D! PHCN Workers Are Agents Of Generator Importers – Minister. by Beaf: 11:10pm On Aug 09, 2012
Olaolufred:

Barth Nnaji is draging himself down by making such assertion if it is true.
If Ministers and Senators and Presidency stopped their covert romance with Generator dealers, things will change.
The decadence at the head is what makes the followers to be derailed.
Ministers do come to Mikano Int'l regularly when I was a staff.
It is anoying that they are the real thieves,stealing with our resources.
Workers followed the actions of their leaders.
If Barth is now a new creation, then he should pay them off in a civil manner before handing them over to the new owner.
Then the new owner can sack some and retain some as they deemed fit.
The ministers with their executive heads steal more than the money required for thier entitlements in one swoop.
Why should the workers be labelled devil just because they don't want this corrupt govt. to cheat them out?
Or is their rewards now in heaven like teacher's?

Dude, shut up please. You winshes always pop up in support of criminals and call white black without blinking.
Go and lie to fools and don't forget to inform the thieving crabs you represent that Nigerian are not deceived.

Phuck PHCN and all who support the thieving bastards.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide Hours After Receipt Of ₦200m Contract / This Country Is Finished---- / PHOTO Of Nigeria First Lady Arriving Abuja From Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.