Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,857 members, 7,862,813 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:08 AM

Who's Your Man! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who's Your Man! (592 Views)

See The Anointed Soap That Can Make Your Man Love You Forever By A Prophet(pics) / How To Make Your Man Stick To You Like Glue / Who Is Your Man Of God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who's Your Man! by johnboyy(m): 3:54pm On Aug 09, 2012
One bright airy evening, i decided to take a long walk along the banks of a river. As i walked along my path, I beheld the silhouette of what appears to be two men sitting on a bench with a table between them.

I slowly inched closer, then the image became clearer. Though I love stevie wonder, our ocular conditions are not mutual.

Sure enough, there sat two persons, fiercely locked in a fist fight. First, they ignored my uninvited and intruding presence, then they simultanously looked up from the battle table, and it hit me.

They are both superstars, everybody knows them, you sure know them too. They have touched your life one way or the other at some point. But more important, you decide what roles you want any of them to play in your life.

Then they said to me,Johnboyy, this here is a battle, don't just stand there and look, get behind your man.

Withouth further invitation, like a true warrior ( I be sharp guy na ), I swung behind my man and joined the battle.

Here they are:

Who among these two are you gonna go into battle with?.

(1) (Reply)

Only Way To See The Unimaginable God / Too Busy Doing The Wrong Thing / Jesus Had A Wife, Newly Discovered Gospel Suggests.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.