Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

How To Make Your Man Stick To You Like Glue - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Make Your Man Stick To You Like Glue (2262 Views)

Muslim Cleric 'fingers" Daughter, Forces Her To Rub His Joy Stick At Nights / Man Go To Hell Because Of A Stick Of Matches? / Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Your Man Stick To You Like Glue by GosseAyers: 5:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
Whenever a man has his vision outside a relationship they are into, it means his girl has failed to give him or her something he desires so therefore he has decided to search for the idea elsewhere. The fact that men are polygamous is undeniable; the majority of adult men cannot stick to a woman intended for natural reasons, it only takes a exposed and understanding girl to be able to make her male stick to her like sang in blood. Only if women can understand the totality involving man can she be capable of achieve this.

Have you ever seen male brag about a woman tirelessly? Yes! I have seen conditions where a man while having some sort of can of beer regarding his friends talks about his girl; not withstanding the fact that you will find a normal saying that goes "women are unstable and can by no means be trusted, they are all typically the same", most women have a technique of winning their man's cardiovascular system. The simple secret is this, get him what every other girl cannot give to him; whether or not he is a womanizer, although still long to come back for your requirements because he cannot receive what you give to him exterior.

If you want your man to be glued to you at all times, then you could apply the following principles:

1 ) Treat your man similar to his mother would accomplish: Every man needs a girl that would treat him the same as his mother does; each man needs a woman for you to pamper him and tackle his needs make him desire you free. First and foremost you have to know his best meal as well as know how to prepare it in a unique way. When a man knows that his woman goodies him to special special treats, he cannot help however think of running back home soon after work. While he is in the PC at work, he maintains creating mental pictures associated with what awaits him in your own home. It is not just a matter of preparing the meals; it is also a matter of making your pet feel warm and comfortable when he will get back home. Give him the peck on the cheek or perhaps a kiss as he comes home from work, ask your pet how his day at function went; make sure you listen to your pet attentively as he talks, if he encountered any difficulty at work, try to proffer options. Help him take off their clothes and shoes, get ready the bath for your pet to wash his body and obtain comfortable; as he really does that make sure the desk is set for dinner. Spoon give food to him if possible, make sure your guy is comfortable with this; in case he is not then usually do not bother about it. Countless number of occasions I hear a man brag about a woman, this is the very first thing he talks about; he informs his friend my lady "Is like my mother", she treats me correct and I cannot look outdoors.

2 . Dress to eliminate: I tell you, a woman with no good dress sense is likely to drive her man from a relationship. Men prefer to brag about their woman and therefore would always be of the see that their woman ought to look gorgeous at all times. It doesn't matter whether you are beautiful or not, your own dressing and appearance always have just one way of making you outstanding. Please usually dress well to suit events; even when you are at home, wear clothes that reveal probably the most part of you; after all it can your home. Make him wish you all the time, make him or her dream of you at all times by simply dressing well and looking fine. When a woman dresses you would always hear your ex man brag about your ex continuously, I remember vividly men comparing his wife using Beyonce because she fits up with standard of Beyonce in appearance.
Re: How To Make Your Man Stick To You Like Glue by sweetval: 5:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
Good one..
Re: How To Make Your Man Stick To You Like Glue by Beesluv: 5:46pm On Oct 18, 2015
Good.

Or use that kayan mata that was advertised some days back
Re: How To Make Your Man Stick To You Like Glue by bigt2(m): 5:46pm On Oct 18, 2015
There is no way this will work.
Re: How To Make Your Man Stick To You Like Glue by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
therez only one way to stick to u.
and m sure the ladies kno it! cool

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Explain Partial Rapture Fully ? / Akiane's Story Proves Atheists Wrong: Born To Atheists Yet Religious As A Baby / Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.