Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Free Web Development And Online Business Workshop In Benin City September 2012 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Web Development And Online Business Workshop In Benin City September 2012 (633 Views)

I Want To Learn Web Development And Web Design Where Can I Learn It / One On One Free Web Development And Business Workshop This September In Benin Ci / I Need Help With Forum Development And Management. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Web Development And Online Business Workshop In Benin City September 2012 by Adislove: 6:45pm On Aug 09, 2012
What have you been doing? Are you not tired of being broke or don’t you want to make extra cash apart from your usual work.
Attend this two days FREE information and life changing seminar
Here is what you will be exposed to
1. How to start your own online business at home
2. Some secret website that you can buy cheap laptops as low as #4000 or #18000 and how you can sell this laptop for #40000 and #50000
3. How to create facebook applications and make money with it without even knowing web design
4.How to create mobile website in minutes
5.How to create twitter applications
6. How to make money with your blackberry phone by just pinging
7.The most simple way to get your Master Card  and a USA  virtual address and phone number
8 Some secret blackberry application that will blow your mind
9.How to start your own online Bulk Smsing Business
10.   How to loose any laptop and couple it in less than 2minutes
11.   How to use your GSM Number as your Bank Account without even opening an Account in any bank
12.   Learn my secret way of making money everyday, I can never be broke
13.    Get my free 1000 different Ebooks worth #200, 000 that will change ur life forever
14.    How to set up a social network website like facebook in less than 20 minutes. This secret will flood your bank Account like yahoo yahoo
15.    How to easily get scholarship to study abroad, BSC and Masters
16.    Secret website in Nigeria that you can always visit to secure federal government scholarship federal government training and allowances to you
17.    How to quickly and easily get a credit card here in Nigeria.
18.    How to buy and pay for anything online without fear
19.    How to make money without stepping out of your house
20.    How to make your own profit from the internet
21.    How to fire your boss and enjoy financial freedom
22.    How to detect online fraud and avoid being duped
23.    How to browse free on your laptop all the days of your life and also do it for people and make money from all your client every month without doing anything
24.    How to  setup an electronic store in minutes, sell other peoples product and make money online
25.     How to get foregn admission to study masters with just 300 dollar
26.    How design and host your own proffessional website in less than a 2hours and start making money
27.    How to create your own sales video and sell for your students
To participate just send your name email and phone number to
07067116962 08059368725
Or visit www.webbiit .com fill the form and you will receive an sms from us
Date: Will be Announced Soon
Time: Will be Announced Soon
Venue: Will be Announced Soon
Note: That this program is FREE
Re: Free Web Development And Online Business Workshop In Benin City September 2012 by KivosWebmasters: 1:18pm On Jun 07, 2013
Adislove:

KIVOS WEBMASTERS

is a Website Development and Maintenance Company based here in Nigeria, having head-offices at 3rd Floor, De-Mav Shopping Complex, 28, Limit Motel Road, Benin, Edo State and 2nd Floor, Bendel Shopping Plaza, 38, Cemetery Road Junction, Sapele, Delta State. We are delighted to bring new innovations to this region of Nigeria. We provide website design and development services to our locality. Our price system is very customer friendly and we allow installment payments. We work hand-in-hand with our clients and ensure customer satisfaction in all our services which include Website Design, Development, Hosting, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Mobile Website and Mobile Apps Development, Maintenance, Upgrade and Security, Website Academy and Web Consultancy Services. Contact Us: 234-8101883090, 234-8159252536, EMAIL: info@kivoswebmasters.com, WEB: www.kivoswebmasters.com

(1) (Reply)

Free Best And Relible Web Hosting Companie / What Am I Doing Wrong On This Website? / Your Ads On The Best Health Blog In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.