Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Spiritual Matter - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Matter (910 Views)

6 Things That Choke/kill Ones Spiritual Life / 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse / What You Wear To Church Really Matter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spiritual Matter by nikke: 6:36pm On Dec 19, 2007
ever since i made love in my dream,my started behaving strange,never wanted to call me again.
Re: Spiritual Matter by nikke: 6:38pm On Dec 19, 2007
word omitted i mean my guy started behaving abnormally.
Re: Spiritual Matter by Kobojunkie: 9:44pm On Dec 19, 2007
I do not believe that dreams of that sort have anything to do with your relationship but more to do with your own relationship with God. If you have sin in your life, I would say that you please clean up your life and focus more on pleasing God in all aspects of your life. No matter what life chooses to throw your way, one's focus should be more on God and not on things such as these. I mean assuming you are a Christian.
Re: Spiritual Matter by nikke: 11:24am On Dec 20, 2007
actually i love GOD so much,but i hate those dreams pls any more procedure

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the
knowledge of the holy is understanding. Prov 9:10
Re: Spiritual Matter by uspry1(f): 3:06pm On Dec 20, 2007
I myself do not believe in dream about a man or anything lustful in my head. Neither cohabitation nor waiting for a God sending a man come into my love life. I don't believe it AT ALL. Just use my favorite biblical scriptures: Proverbs 3:5-6 and Matthew 6:9-13 daily basis.

First of all, you need to understand that God HATES vain imaginations (Romans 1:21 and 2 Corinthians 10:5).

Secondly, you need to clean your lust in your dream that is sin like @kobojunkie has said it.

I suggest you to use Spiritual Warfare prayer to rebuke your lust, temptation, forbidden fruits in order to build your strength becoming stronger relationship with God.
Re: Spiritual Matter by Kobojunkie: 3:41pm On Dec 20, 2007
Nikki, you need to clean up your thoughts. Your mind. Whatever it is that does not please God in your thinking, try to bring it under the control of the spirit. I hate to sound spiritual, infact, I do not like speaking of spiritual things cause I notice people sometimes confuse it with what it is not but you have to control what you allow your mind to dwell on while you are awake, and that control stays in place even when you are asleep. It is not a day's work or a weeks work. It might take months but I believe this case you need to bring your thoughts under your control. Below is a link to teachings on this ,

Select the month of November on this site http://www.intouch.org/site/c.dhKHIXPKIuE/b.2295509/k.9338/Audio_Archives.htm

And you will see a two part teaching on controlling your thoughts. Please take time to listen to it and you will see that it is clear that we can control the junk out,
Re: Spiritual Matter by dafidixone(m): 4:25pm On Dec 21, 2007
actually i love GOD so much,but i hate those dreams please any more procedure

Worship Him in TRUTH and in SPIRIT. Ask yourselve are you Born again? If truely yes, remeber you are not giving the spirit of fear grin
Re: Spiritual Matter by shinystar(m): 2:34am On Dec 22, 2007
Bind the demons and cleanse your thoughts. Avoid sinful fantasies and remain close to God. Used to have that problem for years. I did exactly what I recommended and haven't had one in a long time. Bless you.

(1) (Reply)

The Cross / Become A Kingdom Practitioner / Please Translate This Song!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.