Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

What You Wear To Church Really Matter? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What You Wear To Church Really Matter? (13025 Views)

Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) / Another Minus 1 For Lord`s Chosen How The Church Really Spread Accross / Is Catholic Church Really The Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Wear To Church Really Matter? by Krasid(m): 5:43am On Jul 07, 2013
There have been lot of cases of people saying what you wear to church matters a lot.But does it really matter since we all go for the same purpose.What is your opinion.
Re: What You Wear To Church Really Matter? by texanomaly(f): 5:54am On Jul 07, 2013
Krasid: There have been lot of cases of people saying what you wear to church matters a lot.But does it really matter since we all go for the same purpose.What is your opinion.
I don't believe God cares what you wear, as long as you go. I believe it is a matter of respect though. I have enough respect for God to dress respectfully. My opinion of what is respectful my differ from someone else.

3 Likes

Re: What You Wear To Church Really Matter? by Danhumprey: 6:46am On Jul 07, 2013
Mehn! It matters o! Abi u wan wear cloth wey the tailor intentionally open a very big gap at the back to expose your Bottom? Do u think God would feel respected by that? By the way,what you wear to your place of work or elsewhere,don't they matter Same apply to Church.

15 Likes

Re: What You Wear To Church Really Matter? by Enegod(m): 6:56am On Jul 07, 2013
Danhumprey: Mehn! It matters o! Abi u wan wear cloth wey the tailor intentionally open a very big gap at the back to expose your Bottom? Do u think God would feel respected by that? By the way,what you wear to your place of work or elsewhere,don't they matter Same apply to Church.
Re: What You Wear To Church Really Matter? by Prowizy2(m): 7:29am On Jul 07, 2013
Op.. Ur common sense didn't tel u dat it matters? Oya wear CAP enta church na

3 Likes

Re: What You Wear To Church Really Matter? by bizmahn: 8:07am On Jul 07, 2013
Questions like this become a simple measure to determine the level of depature from true christianity by so many so called christians & churches.The Holy Spirit warned in several scriptures that in the last days.......

5 Likes

Re: What You Wear To Church Really Matter? by Orikinla(m): 11:28am On Jul 07, 2013
[size=28pt]YES.

You don't dress like a club girl to church.[/size]

6 Likes

Re: What You Wear To Church Really Matter? by Osama10(m): 11:29am On Jul 07, 2013
Common sense is not common. wink

2 Likes

Re: What You Wear To Church Really Matter? by nekaa(f): 11:30am On Jul 07, 2013
Hell yeah it does.
Re: What You Wear To Church Really Matter? by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 07, 2013
Ofcourse it does matter.
Re: What You Wear To Church Really Matter? by zuma4k(m): 11:33am On Jul 07, 2013
Team #hell yeah!!!#
Re: What You Wear To Church Really Matter? by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 07, 2013
If what you wear to see a governor or the president or even for a job interview matters, I believe what you wear before the Most High matters A LOT. Show respect with your dressing.

25 Likes

Re: What You Wear To Church Really Matter? by scientology(m): 11:34am On Jul 07, 2013
just dont wear c0ndoms dtzall

1 Like

Re: What You Wear To Church Really Matter? by last23: 11:34am On Jul 07, 2013
Indeed it does matters.
Re: What You Wear To Church Really Matter? by Ykwtd: 11:35am On Jul 07, 2013
My dear what you wear even outside the church matters a lot

4 Likes

Re: What You Wear To Church Really Matter? by Chrisdmeek(m): 11:37am On Jul 07, 2013
It matters alot plzz
Re: What You Wear To Church Really Matter? by dokunbam(m): 11:37am On Jul 07, 2013
you dont dress to distract the congregation.
or else the topic of the day will be abt u
Re: What You Wear To Church Really Matter? by yuzedo: 11:37am On Jul 07, 2013
god hate g-string pant. Arpat from dat, anytin u ware is ok. Tenk. smiley

5 Likes

Re: What You Wear To Church Really Matter? by mtprofessor5(m): 11:37am On Jul 07, 2013
Osama10: Common sense is not common. wink
seconded
Re: What You Wear To Church Really Matter? by abatajjvii: 11:38am On Jul 07, 2013
we know who you are first by what is on you before we get and may never get close to you to really know you undecided

1 Like

Re: What You Wear To Church Really Matter? by Blaisec: 11:39am On Jul 07, 2013
It mataz a lot... bro
Re: What You Wear To Church Really Matter? by ubliiz: 11:40am On Jul 07, 2013
ofcos
it matters,because u r addressed way u are dressed! Not because God searches
n is interested in d heart u wil now become careless wt d body....

1 Like

Re: What You Wear To Church Really Matter? by Deiok(m): 11:41am On Jul 07, 2013
It matters alot, you dont dress any how you like to the house of your creator. If youre going to see the president for instance, will you dress casualy? Or rascaly or waywardly?.

2 Likes

Re: What You Wear To Church Really Matter? by johnstar(m): 11:42am On Jul 07, 2013
@opI shuld b ask u mayb wat I'm wearing 2 church is ryt ' shot nicca and polo, wit pam cheesy cheesy, is it ryt??
Re: What You Wear To Church Really Matter? by oloriooko(m): 11:42am On Jul 07, 2013
@ OP

[size=28pt]CAN YOU WEAR YOUR PATA OR BOXERS OR THAT ANNOYING SHORT THING YOU CALL MINI-SKIRT TO MEET AN IMPORTANT DIGNITARY LIKE OBAMA, IF YOU ARE INVITED TO DINNER WITH HIM?[/size]
Re: What You Wear To Church Really Matter? by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 07, 2013
My young reach millionaire horseban say is not matter. What matter is to me to luke beautiful before God that made us reach.
Tenk u.

3 Likes

Re: What You Wear To Church Really Matter? by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 07, 2013
I don't know why...
Adam and Eve were always naked in the presence of God

Besides God sees everything...even when we baff

So I don't see why we cant go to God's house naked undecided
Re: What You Wear To Church Really Matter? by Minorsegment: 11:43am On Jul 07, 2013
What you wear to church really matters a lot. Let me start by saying that if you have a "pure heart", that is, if you've actually repented, you wouldn't dress to church indiscriminately. You don't want to tell me that if you wear clothes that expose your body that it really doesn't matter; my dear, it really does because you might seduce a church member not minding that the person came to church.... Be wise and dress smartly not only to church but everywhere you go.

2 Likes

Re: What You Wear To Church Really Matter? by johnstar(m): 11:43am On Jul 07, 2013
Deiok: It matters alot, you dont dress any how you like to the house of your creator. If youre going to see the president for instance, will you dress casualy? Or rascaly or waywardly?.
taaaaa, I wil dress anyow 2 go nd see d presido, shay na God undecided
Re: What You Wear To Church Really Matter? by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 07, 2013
It does! And it matters not only on sunday but every other day.
Modesty is the word here!

1 Like

Re: What You Wear To Church Really Matter? by Chitexs250(m): 11:46am On Jul 07, 2013
Osama10: Common sense is not common. wink

This is the best answer to at Op question in disguise

1 Like

Re: What You Wear To Church Really Matter? by Sijo01(f): 11:48am On Jul 07, 2013
To church or anywhere at all, dress the way you want to be address.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Valentine Celebration Is Forbidden In Christianity / The Four Types Of Fear I Faced on my journey To Atheism / Who Is Indaboski Pahose???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.