Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Oh Happy Day.....oh Jealous Day!!...Tale of Twin Brothers!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Oh Happy Day.....oh Jealous Day!!...Tale of Twin Brothers!! (1351 Views)

I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) / Photo: Amazing Famiily Of Twin Brothers Who Married Twin Sisters / Happy Day For Nl Women!!! Cheating Husband Had His Pen.is Biten Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh Happy Day.....oh Jealous Day!!...Tale of Twin Brothers!! by RoyalRoy(m): 11:18pm On Aug 09, 2012
At around 1:10pm today my twin brother's gf delivered a bouncing baby boy. He weighs 4.9kg.....a big boy by all standard....it was through CS. A happy day for me cos I have spent a whole lot of my life living with my twin bro...nursery...primary...secondary....uni and post NYSC days. We planned together...made money together...got broke together, partied and had fun all together. A real happy day that he is a father. Now its 11pm....after spending a huge sum of money getting the "boys" high on our new achievement....I can't help but feel "somehow". I don't have a steady relationship...not close to getting married and not in any way ready to be a father. I am jealous cos I have asked him to tell me some stuff and he replied jokingly, "that am not a father and so I will never understand". I wish him well but as a human being I wish the baby was mine. So...be careful what u wish for folks....every set of twins have their own challenges. That's my day folks.
Re: Oh Happy Day.....oh Jealous Day!!...Tale of Twin Brothers!! by EfemenaXY: 11:48pm On Aug 09, 2012
Hmmm...
Re: Oh Happy Day.....oh Jealous Day!!...Tale of Twin Brothers!! by Caracta(f): 2:16am On Aug 10, 2012
hmmmm
Re: Oh Happy Day.....oh Jealous Day!!...Tale of Twin Brothers!! by Nobody: 3:14am On Aug 10, 2012
@ poster awww congrats and dont feel bad.am experiencin somtin similar but tel ur bro dat statement hurt u n made you feel bad
Re: Oh Happy Day.....oh Jealous Day!!...Tale of Twin Brothers!! by RoyalRoy(m): 9:40am On Aug 10, 2012
kulyie: @ poster awww congrats and dont feel bad.am experiencin somtin similar but tel ur bro dat statement hurt u n made you feel bad
Well..thanks man.....not hurting anymore...just kinda queer for him to be a father.
Re: Oh Happy Day.....oh Jealous Day!!...Tale of Twin Brothers!! by suhailinter: 9:53am On Aug 10, 2012
Hmmmmmmm.....
Re: Oh Happy Day.....oh Jealous Day!!...Tale of Twin Brothers!! by dominique(f): 10:09am On Aug 10, 2012
eh ya. as a twin i know exactly how you feel. dont count your brothers statement as hurtful, hes prolly still overwhelmed at the fact thats he is a papa now. twins may be identical but their destinies may not correspond (me & my twin sis do almost everything toghther cheesy). dont rush into marriage or give woman belle cos you want to be lyk twin bro o! cheers smiley

1 Like

Re: Oh Happy Day.....oh Jealous Day!!...Tale of Twin Brothers!! by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 10, 2012
Eeeiyah! pele.
Re: Oh Happy Day.....oh Jealous Day!!...Tale of Twin Brothers!! by RoyalRoy(m): 12:56pm On Aug 10, 2012
dominique: eh ya. as a twin i know exactly how you feel. dont count your brothers statement as hurtful, hes prolly still overwhelmed at the fact thats he is a papa now. twins may be identical but their destinies may not correspond (me & my twin sis do almost everything toghther cheesy). dont rush into marriage or give woman belle cos you want to be lyk twin bro o! cheers smiley
hahaha...guess you understand my point. And I am not rushing o, no competitions at all. Just want people who always crave for twins to know its hard work bringing them up as individuals instead of a pair. Maturity and wisdom will surely not make me rush out there and "do the do" just to get equal. Loving the new born baby though, cute as ever.
Re: Oh Happy Day.....oh Jealous Day!!...Tale of Twin Brothers!! by dominique(f): 9:43pm On Aug 10, 2012
goodf for ya. i know of a guy who rushed to get married cos his twin brother has started his family and his gf was also hounding him. it backfired big time. i'm not sure anything can deter some people from craving twins tho'. we're intresting but difficult to raise cool
Re: Oh Happy Day.....oh Jealous Day!!...Tale of Twin Brothers!! by RoyalRoy(m): 11:51pm On Aug 10, 2012
Extremely difficult to raise but truly interesting. Grew up having to nick name ourselves funny names like Jet Li and Jackie Chan.....buy one get one free...and all sorts. Its wonderful...but not easy. And the few times when rivalry sets in. Hmmm its a wonderful experience. Mothers can keep wishing...its worth it after all.
Re: Oh Happy Day.....oh Jealous Day!!...Tale of Twin Brothers!! by princess100(f): 3:11pm On Aug 12, 2012
I get d feelin, nottin to do wt d baby or ur bro statement, imagine being 2geda al ur lives nd now he's goin to gv som1else d tym nd attention, ur feelin lonely nd rejectd nw nd envious of d wife nd baby bc they re goin to get al ur bros attentn. Wel such is life bc am passin such tin mysef now bc my immediate sis jst got marid, we share most tins frm wears, secrets nd cover each oda back at home, nw I alwaz feel alone nd tired of shuttlin frm our own haz to her's jst to gist wt ha nd nw d only one nt marrid in d home/ d last in d 5 children of my parents. I do spend much crdt callin ha nd somtyms wish she wud ve neva marid now, gosh I knw some wl think am a bad sis 4 dat bt dnt judge me, I miss ha in d haz nd in my life, all d same let's wish dem luck in dia marrages, toast to dem.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Family Abroad / What's In A Name? Daughter Changed Her Name To Kylie After Years Of Bullying / Is It Wrong To Help Ones Mom In "Undoing" Her Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.