Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

We Will Install And Set Up Your Blog Using Wordpress - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Will Install And Set Up Your Blog Using Wordpress (483 Views)

How To Generate Traffic To Your Blog Using Facebook / Make Money With Blog; Simple Step On How To Create A Blog Using Blogger / Step-by-step Guide On Setting Up E-commerce Website Using Wordpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Will Install And Set Up Your Blog Using Wordpress by decoslim(m): 12:09am On Aug 10, 2012
One of the most common questions we get is from
those who haven’t started a blog yet, but are stuck on getting wordpress blog installed on their webhost

I will admit, setting up a self-hosted blog can be a
little intimidating for beginners and I still remember what it felt like with my first blog. But
now that we have done this for some blogs, we
have the process down.

Since this is such a frequent request from people

we decided to launch a free WordPress blog setup
program where we will…

1. Install the latest version of WordPress

2. Download, install and make use of any free theme of your choice

3. Make key SEO tweaks to your WordPress blog

4. Install some plugins that we find most helpful

5. Lastly I will give you a free ebook on how you can manage your blog when no one is there to help you.

Now what's the price............

The price is just N5,000

YOU WILL NEVER FIND This OFFER!!! ANYWHERE.

AND PLEASE THIS OFFER IS JUST FOR THE FIRST 10PEOPLE.

AFTER THAT THE PRICE WILL BE BACK TO 10k

Don't miss this.....

All you've to do is purchase your domain name and webhost and leave the rest to us..

Your wordpress blog will be ready in 3days.

Contact me today with

Email: decoslim@gmail.com
Phone: 08162270586 (monday-friday 9.00am-5.00pm)

Signed

Deco_SLiM
C.E.O
http://wanentrepreneur.com
http://dswebstudios.com

(1) (Reply)

Get A Business Website For Your Business Today / Generator Sales And Services / Find Out If You Are ADDICTED To Shopping!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.