Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,685 members, 7,813,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

What Do You Think Of This Gtb Offer? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Do You Think Of This Gtb Offer? (982 Views)

Gtb Or Diamond Bank? / Would You Accept This Gtb Offer / Annual Salary For Entry Levels In Fidelity, Gtb, And Zenith Bank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of This Gtb Offer? by Omonla77: 6:45am On Aug 10, 2012
I am on senior banking officer grade in one of the foreign-owned banks but just received an offer from GTB for the same grade.

What GTB is offering by way of salary is about 62% higher that what i currently earn in my present bank but i have been a senior banking officer for nearly 2 1/2 years and wondered if it made sense to just throw nearly 3 yrs away to start afresh on the same grade and struggle for another 2-3 yrs to get promotion which i heard is tough in GTBank.

What do you think? Moderators, please move to the front page
Re: What Do You Think Of This Gtb Offer? by mikkybrick: 8:20am On Aug 10, 2012
I get your logic, but would you rather be earning less (even with a promotion in your present Bank) than starting in a similar position with GTB with a 62% pay rise? It's not about the money but just take the GTB offer as the Promotion that's been overdue to you in your present Bank and enjoy the money jare.
We Humans are risk/change averse, but who knows what doors will open in GTB.
They say they don't promote on time in GTB blah blah blah, if you believe in God, your story can be different!

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Pan-africa University Admission In Progress Just 'O' Level Required 2012/2013 / Benefits Of Working With Diamond Bank As A Contract Staff / QHSE Training In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.