Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Annual Salary For Entry Levels In Fidelity, Gtb, And Zenith Bank? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Annual Salary For Entry Levels In Fidelity, Gtb, And Zenith Bank? (5102 Views)

Zenith Bank Sacks 1,200 Employees - Premium Times / Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey / What Is Considered A Good Annual Salary In Usa,uk And Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annual Salary For Entry Levels In Fidelity, Gtb, And Zenith Bank? by billyfranc: 8:11am On Jun 27, 2009
House, pls help. I and my friends are awaitin interviews in the three afore mentioned banks. We'll like to know what their annual salary for entry level is like before making decisions.
Your help is highly needed!
Re: Annual Salary For Entry Levels In Fidelity, Gtb, And Zenith Bank? by diggler(m): 10:14pm On Jun 27, 2009
If u base ur decision to join any of the above three banks largely on the  Financials, then u're getting it wrong my friend.

However @ entry level (from marketing perspective cos thats the glam part of banking)
all three institutions base entry level pay ranges from N1m pa to N1.7m pa cos in the end entry level get levels

Zenith
Here the pressure no be beans especially with the tough economic times.
So get ur God fathers in place to aid you meet your target. Once u're doing that money will not be an issue
Pay is tied to performance especially the higher you climb.

GTB here u've got a strong & respected brand with good corporate culture.
So if you wanna learn service excellence kinda banking, this is the place for you.
Plus they train the hell outta their ppl.

Fidelity This is a low profile new generation bank. They are average in most spheres.
Plus unlike zenith, performance is not tied to pay, though if u wanna be promoted, bring in the business.
Also they train their staff a lot & u'll learn a thing or two about conservative banking in a new generation setting.

So like i said Money aint every thing cos the entry pay is not what counts. But ur worth (financial & otherwise ) down the line
Re: Annual Salary For Entry Levels In Fidelity, Gtb, And Zenith Bank? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 27, 2009
Gtb pay 4 entry level is 2.5m and ur take-home per month (net) is around 175-180k. This is authoritative. But lyk diggler said money aint evrytin
Re: Annual Salary For Entry Levels In Fidelity, Gtb, And Zenith Bank? by tkb417(m): 12:03pm On Jun 29, 2009
@Diggler
1m-1.7 million for entry level?
that cant buy anything!!

(1) (Reply)

Latest Of Nnpc Test Result / Quantity Surveying And Building Tech. Which Should I Go For? / Welding Fabrication Training In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.