Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Did Chris Brown Join Illuminati Or Is He A Wanna-be? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Did Chris Brown Join Illuminati Or Is He A Wanna-be? (22890 Views)

List Of Nigerian Celebrities In Illuminati? / Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million / Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Did Chris Brown Join Illuminati Or Is He A Wanna-be? by RichDad1(m): 9:12am On Aug 10, 2012
Over the weekend, Chris Brown debuted his new tat and boy did he get the people talking. He had a very detailed, ferocious snake on his back, but the rattling reptile had a distinguishing mark. On the tail, where there should have been a rattler, it had a red pyramid eye. Speculators saw it and immediately said: this dude joined the dark, shadowy organization called the Illuminati!

Or did he?

Maybe this is how he gets his weight up in his battle with Drizzy Drake? ka-KAW!

Re: Did Chris Brown Join Illuminati Or Is He A Wanna-be? by RichDad1(m): 9:15am On Aug 10, 2012
People that I talked too said that dude really didn’t do anything of the sort. In fact, they said the big homey is just a wanna be. These rumors are nothing new with Chris Brown. Remember when he was red flagging a few years ago and was a purported red member? Well those rumors were never confirmed or denied. I’m not Illuminati expert, but I don’t think actual members go around and publicize their tattoo (if they even get tats!).

Thoughts?

www.rihannanow.ca
Re: Did Chris Brown Join Illuminati Or Is He A Wanna-be? by bukatyne(f): 5:22pm On Aug 10, 2012
i wonder why some pple just sit and think of how to destroy themselves! i remember Chris when he just started singing and he looked clean and very cute but now, he looks like a first class tout!
Re: Did Chris Brown Join Illuminati Or Is He A Wanna-be? by Nobody: 5:19am On Aug 11, 2012

(1)

Wizkid Shares 100k Worth Of Glo Airtime On Twitter / Runtown And Selena Leath Welcome Baby Boy In Los Angeles / Halima Abubakar Stuns In Beautiful Make-up Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.