Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

School Children Just Kidnapped At UNILAG? <<RUMOR>> - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / School Children Just Kidnapped At UNILAG? <<RUMOR>> (11005 Views)

Rumor Or Real Ebola In Abuja / Chaos: Trailer Crushes Four School Children To Death In Ikota Lagos / Bus Carrying School Children Has Somersaulted On The Third Mainland Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Children Just Kidnapped At UNILAG? <<RUMOR>> by Techwriter: 2:38am On Aug 11, 2012
Social Media Abuse- the negative side of the new media is its ability to spread uncomfirmed messages. Be careful how you regard this digitized new media and its viral potency. Government's are caught unawares on the sudden rise of social media and are yet to come up with laws to regulate its use
Re: School Children Just Kidnapped At UNILAG? <<RUMOR>> by bigmo1(m): 4:22am On Aug 11, 2012
CuteTj: I remember when i was in primary school (staff school); i sneaked out, went to unilag lagoon front and i swam all day (naughty me). Anytime i see these kids, it makes me happy. So if its true, i pray they survive the ordeal unscathed.
Guy! U dey go swim for lagoon front as a kid? Na wa ☺!
Re: School Children Just Kidnapped At UNILAG? <<RUMOR>> by skipo87(m): 4:43am On Aug 11, 2012
CuteTj: I remember when i was in primary school (staff school); i sneaked out, went to unilag lagoon front and i swam all day (naughty me). Anytime i see these kids, it makes me happy. So if its true, i pray they survive the ordeal unscathed.

Choicegirl:
When I was in staff school, I did exactly d same thing. When I got home, my body was itching me like crazy. Those good old days

My first swiming was in the lagoon. I drank so much of the piss water, shells bruised me skin and I ended up with blisters around my skin. I loved it though
Re: School Children Just Kidnapped At UNILAG? <<RUMOR>> by rayman2: 5:04am On Aug 11, 2012
From Lagos to Osogbo,caught in Ibadan, detained in Ilorin. Haaaaha. Nairalander, imagine that!
Re: School Children Just Kidnapped At UNILAG? <<RUMOR>> by amiskurie(m): 5:44am On Aug 11, 2012
ayusman16: Treat Seriously pls...
I went 2 d market and left my stew on Fire Pls rebroadcast till it gets to sum1 in my house 2 stop my Stew from Burning.........cheesycheesy=D no be only una fit send yeye Broadcast:p
Whoa!!I created this when I decided to show them I too can created a rumor.I never knew it was going to land here too.
Re: School Children Just Kidnapped At UNILAG? <<RUMOR>> by amiskurie(m): 5:55am On Aug 11, 2012
RED ALART!!drop ur phone far away from ur house,u stand a chance to overcome ur enemies too by placing it at their various abode B4 14hr GMT..WWW is blowing off today.This is from the inventor of the WEB.BC NOW.cheesy
Dem think say na only dem fit spread rumor ni.cheesy
Re: School Children Just Kidnapped At UNILAG? <<RUMOR>> by timilehin007(m): 6:30am On Aug 11, 2012
yamunla: Ibeere

O jeun ko san'wo ____
Oya'gbe ko nu'di
Re: School Children Just Kidnapped At UNILAG? <<RUMOR>> by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 11, 2012
And can anyone confirm this among MAULAG officials?
Re: School Children Just Kidnapped At UNILAG? <<RUMOR>> by Lordave: 6:40pm On Aug 11, 2012
Chaydee:

Kilo paya Ijebu
interpret
Re: School Children Just Kidnapped At UNILAG? <<RUMOR>> by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 11, 2012
CrazyMan:
Cheap scam.

When you call the numbers they would start requesting for finanical support form you. They would tell you to support the Nigerian police in whatever way you can so that they would have enough resources to tackle this issue when next it occurs.

I'm a Nigerian, and I know my country so believe me when I say its a cheap scam.
No mind 'em jare. I got dis too contrary 2 d 1st BC - "Just received----thank God, d police attached to Oluyole Ibadan, just arrested d driver dat kidnaped d secondary school student dat left unilag." Wch 1 shld we blv Ibadan or Ilorin? Cheap scam!
Re: School Children Just Kidnapped At UNILAG? <<RUMOR>> by D1KeleVra(m): 10:27pm On Aug 11, 2012
exalt2009: Good morning, my fellow nairalander,I just got this sms on my phone that ‎​A bus left unilag wit students n was to drop dem at Obanikoro but as we speak,the bus is heading to osogbo. The children are secondary skool level kids. Pls broadcast to everyone now because one of them just gained conciousness n tweeted to his brother that they R around ibadan or environs...Pls help re-broadcast so any suspicious bus or cars with young students will be questioned...I rili don't know how true, but a stitch in time...plz do not edit d time, dis way dis mssg wil not run infinitely. Then feed-backs are also helpful. We report issues wt bbm let's also share feedback.

I think it was a general misunderstanding. . . You see LASTMA officials reported that the driver took one-way when approaching obanikoro and they (including the students) have began their 3-years jail term. Up uncle Fash. Boys are not smiling.. sad
Re: School Children Just Kidnapped At UNILAG? <<RUMOR>> by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2012
Choicegirl:
When I was in staff school, I did exactly d same thing. When I got home, my body was itching me like crazy. Those good old days
Alas! It was a grammatical blunder.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can I Learn Martial Arts(kung Fu) In Nigeria? / How Will You Spend Your Christmas? / How To Download Youtube Videos In Any File Formats - Youtube Secrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.