Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Even In The Office. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Even In The Office. (461 Views)

A Lesson On Respecting The Office Of The President / How To Silence The Office Oversharer / 20 Strategies To Appear Busy In The Office......when You’re Not! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Even In The Office. by Agimor(m): 12:06pm On Aug 10, 2012
Don't know if gossiping is a natural endowment on women.i happened to be in the midst of three women in the office,all they do is to gossip and the funiest thing is that they found joy doing it and after much delibration they will want to include me in their gossip by way of saying what do i have to say about this issue.now between this ladies and the ones sitting at home all through,in what way can they be distinguish seen thats exactly what they also do.share your views about whats happening in your office.

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Wish You See On Nairaland's Frontpage Regularly? / Which Quote Keeps You Focused On Your Game / Garriphobia: An Emerging Trend On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.