Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Garriphobia: An Emerging Trend On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Garriphobia: An Emerging Trend On Nairaland (460 Views)

Nigerians Creating Their Own New Trend On (Kim Kardashian joined)Titled #handfie / Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend / Lagos New Trend Of Traffic Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Garriphobia: An Emerging Trend On Nairaland by NeuroBoss(m): 5:57am On Sep 02, 2012
It irks me to learn that the seemingly educated and enlightened Mods. and their bandwagons will let a triffling question as "how does this affect the price of garri?" affect them when they are dead to their responsibilities of adressing more serious issues like tribalism, use of obscene words and vulgar and outright abusive words.
I've never used that rhetoric but I understand it's some people's way of saying rather euphemistically, "how does this better the life of an average Nigerian?" or "this thread is useless to me" and this is done to the very many wack, uneducative threads that graced Nairaland these days.
We cringe and shout to the heavens when our leaders infringe on any of our rights but have joy in doing so just because you call the shotr at a popular online forum, ehn ehn? Na something fowl dey chop before corn now. If you'll ban me for telling you my sincere feeling about a percieved useless piece of information, then you are inhumane, selfish and garrison-like as your approach to issues. And as powerful people on this forum, you may choose to ban me on this. Atleast, a ban here no be death sentence. Garinomics is a just cause whether you like it or not.

#irepgarri.com

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Cheapest Bulksms Site In Town / Advantages Of Nigeria's Under Developments / You Could Be The One To Save Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.