Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Greatest Akokites! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Greatest Akokites! (2562 Views)

This Could Be The Greatest Job Application To Mcdonald’s In Their History / Student Job!!! Strictly For Akokites / The Greatest Embarrassment In My Life -a Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Greatest Akokites! by speak2me: 10:35am On Dec 20, 2007
HELLO GREATEST AKOKITES OUT THERE!!!!! cool cool cool cool

WOULD LIKE TO SEE ALL YAA ALL ON THIS THREAD, kiss kiss kiss

LETS KNOW WHO'S BEEN REPING AND WHERE ? wink wink wink wink

FINISHED 4RM SCIENCE 2006!!

HOLLA!!!!!! wink wink wink
Re: Greatest Akokites! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 24, 2007
Y
Re: Greatest Akokites! by debetmx(m): 4:07pm On Dec 24, 2007
Greatest Akokites out there. It's so good to hear from you on this thread. I finished from Biz. Ad in 2004. Currently working in Lagos with an insurance company.
Re: Greatest Akokites! by coolviv: 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2007
The Greatest of the Greatest of the Greateeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssst!!!!!! i dey o. dept of english, faculty of arts, 2005, Respect!!! cool
Re: Greatest Akokites! by kaylala(m): 1:10am On Dec 25, 2007
Engineering 2002
Re: Greatest Akokites! by frankbonus(m): 6:57am On Dec 25, 2007
As am listing all the quality of Akokite try wen you read each to represent by sayin great cos the spirit will always linger forever and ever grad in 2002 working in mortgage bank but trying to swich over so if you gat the conection let me know .Ever concious akokite, aver militant akokite , ever sagacious akokite, ever dexterious akokites, aver wisest akokite, aver determinant akokite, greatest of the greatest of the greatest of the greatst of the greatest of the gggggrrrrrrreeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt Akokite grad from department of bus ad representing all the 2002 grduants of that department.
Re: Greatest Akokites! by ikorodu(m): 4:11pm On Dec 27, 2007
ever quiet akokite
Re: Greatest Akokites! by hallo(f): 4:17pm On Dec 27, 2007
Greatest of the Greatest Akokite 2002
Re: Greatest Akokites! by adelinks(m): 5:04pm On Dec 27, 2007
Akokite finished 2004 , Engineering Hola!
Re: Greatest Akokites! by ikorodu(m): 6:06pm On Dec 27, 2007
1997 engineering
Re: Greatest Akokites! by waliyy: 10:25pm On Dec 27, 2007
Greatest Akokaites, finished 2005 from chemistry dept and still searching.One luv
Re: Greatest Akokites! by seyichem(m): 10:28pm On Dec 27, 2007
greatest Akokaites ooooooooooo.finished 2005 from chemistry dept
Re: Greatest Akokites! by Prikie(f): 10:36pm On Dec 27, 2007
Greatest Akokites!

Finished from Faculty of Law, 2005.
Re: Greatest Akokites! by tundysho(m): 11:55pm On Dec 27, 2007
What has this thread got to do with[b] JOBS[/b] which the section is supposed to represent.

If you want to start fraternizing i think it will be good to do to another section and stop distracting us serious job seekers here.

These UNILAG student sef they too de believe.I dont even know whats in that rotten school,and funny enough most of the graduates of that school are either dullards(i could remember one that i served together with in Gombe,he is so dull that i wonder how he could have succesfully graduated from that school) or sorted thier ways through school.

Better go and start reading GMAT to start preparing to face those aptitude tests grin
Re: Greatest Akokites! by tundysho(m): 11:56pm On Dec 27, 2007
What has this thread got to do with[b] JOBS[/b] which the section is supposed to represent.

If you want to start fraternizing i think it will be good to do to another section and stop distracting us serious job seekers here.

These UNILAG student sef they too de believe.I dont even know whats in that rotten school,and funny enough most of the graduates of that school are either dullards(i could remember one that i served together with in Gombe,he is so dull that i wonder how he could have succesfully graduated from that school) or sorted thier ways through school.

Better go and start reading GMAT to start preparing to face those aptitude tests grin
Re: Greatest Akokites! by princekay1(m): 12:21am On Dec 28, 2007
GREATEST AKOKITE!

let me tell u y unilag is the best in West africa,

1. you can study and still work in Lag (work-study programme), Unilag bakery, unilag water, unilag power plant, unilag fm, unilag press, unilag event services, unilag newspaper, unilag health centre, etc

2. unilag is the only university with a training Radio Station for Mass Comm and Elect/Elect students.

3. If you score 4.50 and above, you get 50,000! (honours grant).

4. Best Law Online Library.

5. regular power supply (better than that of Governor's office).

6. Browsing spot (Environmental Science), U only need to go there with your laptop, connect through the cords already provided there and browse for free.

, need more?
That's why Unilag leads and others follow. I'm proud to be a product of Lag.
Re: Greatest Akokites! by bjibola: 7:18am On Dec 28, 2007
tundysho:

These UNILAG student sef they too de believe.I don't even know whats in that rotten school,and funny enough most of the graduates of that school are either dullards(i could remember one that i served together with in Gombe,he is so dull that i wonder how he could have succesfully graduated from that school) or sorted their ways through school.

Guy, whats the beef. Others have similar threads. Don't hate us cause u ain't us Greatest Akokite.
Re: Greatest Akokites! by cutesy(f): 3:11pm On Dec 28, 2007
Finance, 2004. One love.
Re: Greatest Akokites! by paribus(m): 4:13pm On Dec 28, 2007
Proudly Akokite - Engineering '95
Re: Greatest Akokites! by akmosh: 5:46pm On Dec 28, 2007
greatest akokites i feel u all. I am a psychologist trained in unilag n grad in 2005. we remain the enviable product. never mind.
Re: Greatest Akokites! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2008
GREATEST AKOKIKITES.
electrical engineering,2005
i'm now working in abuja.
Effizie unlimited.
incomparable akokites
Re: Greatest Akokites! by amievivian(f): 5:17am On Jan 04, 2008
Greatesttttttttttttt Akokites!!!!!!!!!

yeah d spirit does live on

french 2006

about to round up my service year

one love pple
Re: Greatest Akokites! by kamsi(f): 8:36am On Jan 04, 2008
hey, Soc 04
Re: Greatest Akokites! by paulomivi: 12:12pm On Jan 04, 2008
greatest of the greatest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i finished 2005 from accounting dept currently with springforth bt searching for a better opportunity.
Re: Greatest Akokites! by brownheart: 12:18am On Jan 05, 2008
Greatest Akokites i finished from Geography Dept. Social Sci. 2005. Lets keep representing. Hoping to be called this month by Gods grace this month. Kudos. Israel cool
Re: Greatest Akokites! by bechex(m): 12:07pm On Jan 05, 2008
Hi all, Representing the Accounting Class of 2004. Presently work with IBTC Chartered Bank.
Re: Greatest Akokites! by speak2me: 2:18pm On Jan 05, 2008
WHAO!!!!!!!!!!!

u never know what u have until its gone they say but even after seeing all yaa all reping on this thread like this then u wonder why we all know wat we have even after graduating 4rm school,

i'm with GlaxoSmithKline

hope to post any opening on this thread asap

greatest of the greatest of the greatest,

pity our SUG had 2b dissoved cos they made my stay in sch dynamic and energetic,

speak2me
Re: Greatest Akokites! by hypertech(m): 3:31pm On Jan 05, 2008
brownheart:

Greatest Akokites i finished from Geography Dept. Social Sci. 2005. Lets keep representing. Hoping to be called this month by Gods grace this month. Kudos. Israel cool

Isreali, where have thou been. Long time, they say.

Now, I know Akokites are truly representing. Keep the flag flying.
Ever-rational Akokites!

(Akeju)
Re: Greatest Akokites! by TeskyMan(m): 7:51am On Jan 07, 2008
Haha Greatest Akokites, Econs 2002("JELLI OMOTOLA" PRODUCT), M.Sc. 2007,
Am proud to be a prodUct of this school, As an Alumna, it has fetched me 2 good jobs just because i graduated frm the BEST SCHOOL in Nigeria, There 2 UNIVERSITY in 9ja, UNILAG and OTHERS,

AKOKITE for LIFE,

JELILI Thx u ohhhh who knows i might have graduate from LASU,OSPO,OSUA or OSU and others SU,SU,suffix Schools(Who are always jealous of this great UNI,( just like @ tundysho) after several attemts of admission and being denied, sorry ohhhhhhhhh), Thx God, who used u(JELILE) for me its a pity u don die, well MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN BABA GOD BOSSOM.

Come over and filll the groove!!!!!!!!!, i had a lot of you in my class at the Masters level and they ever regret to have graduated in whatever UNI, Hey gat to work nowwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Greatest Akokites! by mayordee(m): 2:21pm On Jan 07, 2008
Psychology 2006
Re: Greatest Akokites! by Ajiro22(m): 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2008
Econs 2001,Ever millitant balubites shocked
Re: Greatest Akokites! by ymx(m): 12:24pm On Jan 08, 2008
Greatest Akokites. IRPM 2002/2003
In deed and in truth

(1) (2) (Reply)

National Employment Training Scheme(nets) / Dangote Group Apptitude Test. / Jagal Pharma Salary Scale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.