Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Mtn Timely Based Plan (aka Simple Surf) Serious Scam!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Timely Based Plan (aka Simple Surf) Serious Scam!!! (1039 Views)

"Airtel Introduced Timely Based Data Plan For Unlimited Downloading" / How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet / No Data Limits On New Mtn Nigeria Simple Surf Internet Subscription Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Timely Based Plan (aka Simple Surf) Serious Scam!!! by Lexo22(m): 4:50am On Aug 11, 2012
my experience yesterday while surfing the net with mtn night plan and simple surf (to be precise 2Hours for #250) has proven to me me that MTN is never sincere in simple surf plan. i was actually using a normal night package (3Gigabit 9pm-6am 1month duration) but as at of yesterday my night plan 3Gb was almost exhausted (18megabit) whereas i needed to download a file that is worth 92Megabit, so i decided to subscribe for 2hours unlimited package using my second MTN sim card. when the subscription was confirmed, i decided to continue with the download but guess what happened, the download started with 182kb/sec fine! but before i could say jack-Robinson the rate dropped to 8kb/sec so bizarre!, before i could even make a clamour the rate dropped to mere 5kb/sec, @ this rate men of GOD, i had no option other than to share the Grace of our Lord JESUS CHRIST and switched back to the night plan, behold the reverse was the case. please if you have had similar experience just share you thought with us here.... 1 luv!!!!!!!!
Re: Mtn Timely Based Plan (aka Simple Surf) Serious Scam!!! by onatisi(m): 6:39am On Aug 11, 2012
mtn seems to be in the news all the time for the wrong reasons,i
Re: Mtn Timely Based Plan (aka Simple Surf) Serious Scam!!! by ITbomb(m): 7:08am On Aug 11, 2012
onatisi: mtn seems to be in the news all the time for the wrong reasons,i
Shows that they are still the best and Nigeria cannot do without it
Re: Mtn Timely Based Plan (aka Simple Surf) Serious Scam!!! by onatisi(m): 7:12am On Aug 11, 2012
ITbomb:
Shows that they are still the best and Nigeria cannot do without it
i dont think they are the best in terms of service delivery from what i have been reading on nl,most ppl complain about them a lot
Re: Mtn Timely Based Plan (aka Simple Surf) Serious Scam!!! by ITbomb(m): 7:20am On Aug 11, 2012
You complain about what u r using not what u r not using .
The complaint can be interpreted like this .' We know you are the best , we just can't do without you but please correct this' .
Re: Mtn Timely Based Plan (aka Simple Surf) Serious Scam!!! by marvolio2000(m): 9:53pm On Aug 11, 2012
can you guys imagine i subscribed for mtn 2hours package last night at about 9.00 p.m i didn't even browse 5 minutes later mtn sent me an sms that my 2 hourly bundle has expired. I was furious, but to my surprise i tired it today and i have been browsing since morning till now the time is about 9:55 pm now in warri.
Re: Mtn Timely Based Plan (aka Simple Surf) Serious Scam!!! by onatisi(m): 9:59pm On Aug 11, 2012
marvolio2000: can you guys imagine i subscribed for mtn 2hours package last night at about 9.00 p.m i didn't even browse 5 minutes later mtn sent me an sms that my 2 hourly bundle has expired. I was furious, but to my surprise i tired it today and i have been browsing since morning till now the time is about 9:55 pm now in warri.
mtn=multiple technological nonsense

(1) (Reply)

... / Low Memory On E5 / Blackberry Q10. Very Clean With Complete Accessories.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.