Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

A Reliable Isp In Lagos - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / A Reliable Isp In Lagos (2067 Views)

The Best ISP In Surulere Area, Lagos? / The Best ISP In Nigeria? / How Do I Disable Or Bypass My ISP Firewall? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Reliable Isp In Lagos by pin4eva(f): 3:01pm On Dec 20, 2007
Hi guys,

I need your advice over a good ISP in Lagos. My brother (Canada) wants to start up an internet cafe next year (January) i have bought all the computers i need and all the equipments are ready, i have even networked the place and paid for a 2years rent but i need a reliable service provider.

Please it is as urgent as anything because the whole thing is supposed to be through before January.

just tell me the name of the company and address
Thank You
Re: A Reliable Isp In Lagos by Ekwere(m): 4:52pm On Dec 20, 2007
Thank you for your post here,well I work as a customer service officer in a reliable isp What I mean here is that,it is reliable,very fast and the name of the ISP is SWIFT NETWORKS LTD,it is a fixed wireless broadband service,a member of WiMAX.
If u need the different packages,I will send a mail to you but inform me that you have received this post by calling 08024627500 n my name is Thompson.
Thank you
Re: A Reliable Isp In Lagos by pin4eva(f): 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2007
Thank you so much
Re: A Reliable Isp In Lagos by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 22, 2007
Whatever you do, avoid multilinks.
Re: A Reliable Isp In Lagos by shegun175: 9:57pm On Jan 12, 2008
I am a customer of Direct On PC Limited and I have found their service reliable. You can contact them by sending mail to info@directonpc.com.
Re: A Reliable Isp In Lagos by deking(m): 12:42pm On Jan 15, 2008
Well from experience I will suggest you go for a VSAT. Might cost some money but I know it's better. If you want suggestions contact me on 08058395784. I wish you all the best.
Re: A Reliable Isp In Lagos by naijatips(m): 4:56pm On Jan 17, 2008
Well, I have worked with several ISPs,served many clients (cyber cafe,homes, coporates etc) My humble opinion is put in some more money and opt for a RELABLE c-band VSAT. Remember, there are many VSAT providers and WISPS. IYou can mailme and we talk more. vipeter2000@yahoo.com
Re: A Reliable Isp In Lagos by ogbeisioma: 5:12pm On Jan 18, 2008
My dear brother,
If you intend setting up the cybercafe as you said, you should consider going for a reliable ISP. Going by the description you've given I am sure you are looking at a cafe with about 10 systems. There is no way you can enjoy fast internet browzing using dial-up or the much talked about Wimax broadband. The best internet solution for fast internet browzing is VSAT. I can conveniently say this because I own and run a cybercafe. There are several VSAT ISPs in Lagos but the one I I'ld prefer you talk to is Direct on PC. You can log on to their website to get their contact details and current cost of the VSAT equipment and monthly bandwidth subscription. I advice you not to settle for less so that your friend or brother abroad doesn't think you're shortchanging him or her. All the best.

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Fast Link ( Are They A Cheat ? ) / Clean And Perfect Working Condition Hp630 For Sale / Latest 2015 Unlimited Free Browsing On Laptop Now Here (download Unlimited)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.