Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

How Can I Make My Smf Website To Be Like Nairaland Front Page - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Make My Smf Website To Be Like Nairaland Front Page (2260 Views)

Bloggers: Before You Try To Be Like Linda Ikeji... / I Want To Create Front Page In My Smf Forum / How Can I Embed Google Ads In My Smf Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Make My Smf Website To Be Like Nairaland Front Page by JambExpert(m): 9:55am On Aug 11, 2012
How can i make my smf website to be like nairaland front page

smf vrsion 2.0.2
Re: How Can I Make My Smf Website To Be Like Nairaland Front Page by donlet(m): 10:44am On Aug 11, 2012
do you want a forum or website?
Re: How Can I Make My Smf Website To Be Like Nairaland Front Page by JambExpert(m): 8:08pm On Aug 11, 2012
forum
Re: How Can I Make My Smf Website To Be Like Nairaland Front Page by quadrillio(m): 11:16pm On Aug 11, 2012
You need to know how to do some coding or get someone to do the coding for you...that's the only way you can have such home page.

*except there's a custome smf theme/template that comes with such features, which I doubt*

- Safe
Re: How Can I Make My Smf Website To Be Like Nairaland Front Page by JambExpert(m): 7:49pm On Aug 12, 2012
pls give tips on how to do it
Re: How Can I Make My Smf Website To Be Like Nairaland Front Page by quadrillio(m): 9:02pm On Aug 12, 2012
you have different ways to go about , one of which create a table called fpage(id, pageid) you pull/list all topic and click/select which one to show in front page and the pageid of such itake to d fpage TABLE...NB: this is a general overview.
Re: How Can I Make My Smf Website To Be Like Nairaland Front Page by DualCore1: 11:01am On Aug 13, 2012
^^ As a result of oga's inspiration, I have created this: https://www.nairaland.com/1017004/nairaland-frontpage-mod-smf
Re: How Can I Make My Smf Website To Be Like Nairaland Front Page by ultrazone(m): 10:45am On Mar 14, 2015
kkj

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Best Paid VPN Currently? / Myjambexams.com , Jamb In Nigeria Does It Really Worth The Stress? / How Can Joomla Be Used To Create A Bulk Sms Website. Anybody?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.