Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Heaven And Hell Fire, Real Or Fallacy? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Heaven And Hell Fire, Real Or Fallacy? (1415 Views)

Fact Or Fallacy? / Quran Contradiction: Truth Or Fallacy / October 2011: End Of The World. Fact Or Fallacy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heaven And Hell Fire, Real Or Fallacy? by Antivirus92(m): 7:23pm On Aug 11, 2012
Are they real or just mere fabrications. Got confused.
Re: Heaven And Hell Fire, Real Or Fallacy? by buzugee(m): 7:31pm On Aug 11, 2012
Antivirus92: Are they real or just mere fabrications. Got confused.
heaven ? is real. but it is on earth. when the messiahs kingdom is established on earth, it will become heaven
hell fire ? its both symbolic and real. their will be an actual fire that will burn the rebellious but prior to that fire, hell is also a condition placed on the rebellious. so it is a dichotomy.
Re: Heaven And Hell Fire, Real Or Fallacy? by Acidosis(m): 7:50pm On Aug 11, 2012
buzugee:
heaven ? is real. but it is on earth. when the messiahs kingdom is established on earth, it will become heaven
hell fire ? its both symbolic and real. their will be an actual fire that will burn the rebellious but prior to that fire, hell is also a condition placed on the rebellious. so it is a dichotomy.

Its like you wrote your own bible book yourself. .
Re: Heaven And Hell Fire, Real Or Fallacy? by engrtee(f): 8:00pm On Aug 11, 2012
Why dont we wait til we die before we find out
Re: Heaven And Hell Fire, Real Or Fallacy? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 11, 2012
engrtee: Why dont we wait til we die before we find out

of which we know its all fantasies
Re: Heaven And Hell Fire, Real Or Fallacy? by buzugee(m): 8:28pm On Aug 11, 2012
Acidosis:

ITS ALL SCRIPTURAL. see you cant understand the bible if you read only the new testament. the golden nuggets in the bible are in the old testament, especially the minor prophets like habbakuk, joel, malachi, micah, daniel, zechariah, zephaniah, zechariah, hosea. this is where the gem of the bible is.
Re: Heaven And Hell Fire, Real Or Fallacy? by engrtee(f): 8:59pm On Aug 11, 2012
If you are realy eager to find out, kil ur self now.
Re: Heaven And Hell Fire, Real Or Fallacy? by Antivirus92(m): 9:05pm On Aug 11, 2012
engrtee: If you are realy eager to find out, kil ur self now.
lol! I am also recording my enemies at the other hand and you are topping the list!
Re: Heaven And Hell Fire, Real Or Fallacy? by danwo: 9:09pm On Aug 11, 2012
buzugee:

Acidosis:

buzugee, you know you're my homie, we all good and all that but must say Acidosis is right that you're getting ahead of yourself there.

"But will God indeed dwell on the earth? Behold, heaven and the highest heaven cannot contain You, how much less this house which I have built!
1 Kings 8:27

"But will God indeed dwell with mankind on the earth? Behold, heaven and the highest heaven cannot contain You; how much less this house which I have built.
2 Chronicles 6:18

For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
Isaiah 65:17

Thus says the LORD, "Heaven is My throne and the earth is My footstool. Where then is a house you could build for Me? And where is a place that I may rest?
Isaiah 66:1

For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, says the LORD, so shall your descendants and your name remain
Isaiah 66:22

"But I say to you, make no oath at all, either by heaven, for it is the throne of God,
or by the earth, for it is the footstool of His feet, or by Jerusalem, for it is THE CITY OF THE GREAT KING"
Matthew 5:34-35

Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, in which dwells righteousness.
2 Peter 3:13

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
Revelation 21:1

You better clear the air on the heaven or which of the heavens you are alluding
Re: Heaven And Hell Fire, Real Or Fallacy? by buzugee(m): 9:51pm On Aug 11, 2012
danwo:

buzugee, you know you're my homie, we all good and all that but must say Acidosis is right that you're getting ahead of yourself there.

"But will God indeed dwell on the earth? Behold, heaven and the highest heaven cannot contain You, how much less this house which I have built!
1 Kings 8:27

"But will God indeed dwell with mankind on the earth? Behold, heaven and the highest heaven cannot contain You; how much less this house which I have built.
2 Chronicles 6:18

For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
Isaiah 65:17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

Thus says the LORD, "Heaven is My throne and the earth is My footstool. Where then is a house you could build for Me? And where is a place that I may rest?
Isaiah 66:1

For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, says the LORD, so shall your descendants and your name remain
Isaiah 66:22

"But I say to you, make no oath at all, either by heaven, for it is the throne of God,
or by the earth, for it is the footstool of His feet, or by Jerusalem, for it is THE CITY OF THE GREAT KING"
Matthew 5:34-35

Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, in which dwells righteousness.
2 Peter 3:13

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
Revelation 21:1

You better clear the air on the heaven or which of the heavens you are alluding
you err in the scriptures. you err. ok lets pick your quoted verses apart one by one

i DID NOT say God will dwell on the earth. Christ is who will dwell on the earth. and this will be his kingdom on earth DANIEL 2 VS 44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

AND LETS GET A PROPER UNDERSTANDING OF THE DURATION OF EARTH. ECCLESIASTES 1 VS 4 Generations come and generations go, but the earth remains forever.

REVELATION 21 VS 3[b] And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God.
[/b]
ISAIAH 65 VS 17 - For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind. SEE YOU NEED TO KNOW HOW TO DECODE THE BIBLE. IT IS CODED. WHAT THIS STATEMENT MEANS IS THAT THERE WILL BE A NEW RULERSHIP ( NEW HEAVENS ) AND NEW CITIZENS ( NEW EARTH) ON EARTH. THE NEW CITIZENS AND RULERSHIP WILL BE RIGHTEOUS

ISAIAH 66 VS 1 Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest? THAT THERE IS A RHETORICAL STATEMENT THAT YOU TOOK LITERALLY. MEANS I AM GREATER THAN YOU SO YOU CANT PLEASE ME WITH YOUR WORKS.

ISAIAH 66 VS 22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain. ANOTHER EXAMPLE IN HOW NOT TO READ THE BIBLE LITERALLY. NEW HEAVEN = NEW RULERSHIP. NEW EARTH = NEW INDIGENES. MEANING THEY WILL ALL BE RENEWED AND RIGHTEOUS.

Matthew 5:34-35 But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne: ANOTHER RHETORIC STATEMENT YOU TOOK LITERALLY. SIMPLY A DRAMATIC WAY OF SAYING 'DO WHAT YOU SAY WITHOUT SWEARING. LET YOUR YES BE YOUR YES AND NO BE NO. OPARI'
Re: Heaven And Hell Fire, Real Or Fallacy? by buzugee(m): 9:58pm On Aug 11, 2012
2 PETER 3 VS 13[b] Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness[/b] ANOTHER CODED VERSE. NEW HEAVEN = NEW LEADERSHIP. NEW EARTH = NEW INDIGENES. NEW LEADERSHIP UNDER CHRIST IN RIGHTEOUSNESS. AND A RENEWED INDIGENE WHO WILL DWELL IN RIGTEOUSNESS.
Re: Heaven And Hell Fire, Real Or Fallacy? by buzugee(m): 10:03pm On Aug 11, 2012
AND THE LAST ONE

REVELATION 21 VS 1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. SAME AS BEFORE. NEW HEAVEN = NEW RULERSHIP ON EARTH. NEW EARTH = NEW INDIGENES ON EARTH. A RENEWED RIGHTEOUS RULERSHIP AND INDIGENE ON EARTH. THE RULERSHIP OF CHRIST.
AND THATS YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED DANWO
Re: Heaven And Hell Fire, Real Or Fallacy? by buzugee(m): 10:07pm On Aug 11, 2012
OH AND THE LAST PART-THERE WAS NO MORE SEA IN THE BIBLE, SEA REFERS TO NATIONS ( RACES ) OF PEOPLE MERGED TOGETHER LIKE YOU HAVE IN AMERICA AND BRITAIN AND PRETTY MUCH ALL OVER THE WORLD TO AN EXTENT. BEFORE THE ERA OF THE GENTILES, THERE WAS NO SUCH THING. NATIONS ( RACES ) NEVER MIXED TOGETHER. PEOPLE STAYED WITHIN THEIR NATIONS ( RACES ) TILL THE WORLD WAS HANDED OVER TO THE GENTILES AFTER ISRAELS FALL ( ROMANS 11 VS 11 ). WHEN THE GENTILES TOOK OVER THEY MIXED THE PEOPLE UP INTO SEAS OF PEOPLE. WHEN CHRIST COMES HE IS GOING TO SEPERATE EVERYONE BACK INTO NATIONS OF PEOPLE AND THERE WILL BE NO MORE SEAS. MEANING ITS BACK TO BEING HOMOGENEOUS.

MATTHEW 25 VS 32[b] All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.[/b]

DEUTERONOMY 32 VS 8 When the Most High gave the nations their inheritance, When He separated the sons of man
Re: Heaven And Hell Fire, Real Or Fallacy? by danwo: 10:15pm On Aug 11, 2012
buzugee:

you err in the scriptures. you err. ok lets pick your quoted verses apart one by one

i DID NOT say God will dwell on the earth. Christ is who will dwell on the earth. and this will be his kingdom on earth DANIEL 2 VS 44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

AND LETS GET A PROPER UNDERSTANDING OF THE DURATION OF EARTH. ECCLESIASTES 1 VS 4 Generations come and generations go, but the earth remains forever.

REVELATION 21 VS 3[b] And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God.
[/b]
ISAIAH 65 VS 17 - For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind. SEE YOU NEED TO KNOW HOW TO DECODE THE BIBLE. IT IS CODED. WHAT THIS STATEMENT MEANS IS THAT THERE WILL BE A NEW RULERSHIP ( NEW HEAVENS ) AND NEW CITIZENS ( NEW EARTH) ON EARTH. THE NEW CITIZENS AND RULERSHIP WILL BE RIGHTEOUS

ISAIAH 66 VS 1 Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest? THAT THERE IS A RHETORICAL STATEMENT THAT YOU TOOK LITERALLY. MEANS I AM GREATER THAN YOU SO YOU CANT PLEASE ME WITH YOUR WORKS.

ISAIAH 66 VS 22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain. ANOTHER EXAMPLE IN HOW NOT TO READ THE BIBLE LITERALLY. NEW HEAVEN = NEW RULERSHIP. NEW EARTH = NEW INDIGENES. MEANING THEY WILL ALL BE RENEWED AND RIGHTEOUS.

Matthew 5:34-35 But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne: ANOTHER RHETORIC STATEMENT YOU TOOK LITERALLY. SIMPLY A DRAMATIC WAY OF SAYING 'DO WHAT YOU SAY WITHOUT SWEARING. LET YOUR YES BE YOUR YES AND NO BE NO. OPARI'

buzugee:

2 PETER 3 VS 13[b] Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness[/b] ANOTHER CODED VERSE. NEW HEAVEN = NEW LEADERSHIP. NEW EARTH = NEW INDIGENES. NEW LEADERSHIP UNDER CHRIST IN RIGHTEOUSNESS. AND A RENEWED INDIGENE WHO WILL DWELL IN RIGTEOUSNESS.

Know all that about heaven meaning rulership, earth meaning ownership, water/sea meaning people etc

Also knew that not adding Paul's 2 Corithians 12:22 to the list will come back to haunt me, consequence of jetting off to not miss the men's 4x100m relay

Only asked you to clear the air on the heaven you are alluding to and provided you verse aids after you said heaven's locality is Earth

Recall that OP asked is "heaven real or just a mere fabrication"

I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth) such an one caught up to the third heaven.
2 Corithians 12:22
Re: Heaven And Hell Fire, Real Or Fallacy? by ijawkid(m): 10:18pm On Aug 11, 2012
buzugee: AND THE LAST ONE

REVELATION 21 VS 1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. SAME AS BEFORE. NEW HEAVEN = NEW RULERSHIP ON EARTH. NEW EARTH = NEW INDIGENES ON EARTH. A RENEWED RIGHTEOUS RULERSHIP AND INDIGENE ON EARTH. THE RULERSHIP OF CHRIST.
AND THATS YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED DANWO

U see why we are like minded.....!!!!

U just said exactly what I was going to say regarding the new heavens and earth....

Many think that the new earth will be a newly created earth.....that d former will literally be burnt with fire....

But u got it right...

Its gonna be a new ,righteous human society....

And ofcus the new heavens means new rulership...

All of todays government be it the american government,the nigerian government,the euro governments will all be smashed by Gods heavenly government.....

I can't wait to see that happen....
Re: Heaven And Hell Fire, Real Or Fallacy? by buzugee(m): 10:24pm On Aug 11, 2012
danwo:

Know all that about heaven meaning rulership, earth meaning ownership, water/sea meaning people etc

Also knew that not adding Paul's 2 Corithians 12:22 to the list will come back to haunt me, consequence of jetting off to not miss the men's 4x100m relay

Only asked you to clear the air on the heaven you are alluding to and provided you verse aids after you said heaven's locality is Earth

Recall that OP asked is "heaven real or just a mere fabrication"

I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth) such an one caught up to the third heaven.
2 Corithians 12:22

AAAHHHH OK THOUGHT YOU WERE CHALLENGING WHAT I SAID. ANYWAY ITS ALL EDIFICATION
Re: Heaven And Hell Fire, Real Or Fallacy? by buzugee(m): 10:26pm On Aug 11, 2012
ijawkid:

U see why we are like minded.....!!!!

U just said exactly what I was going to say regarding the new heavens and earth....

Many think that the new earth will be a newly created earth.....that d former will literally be burnt with fire....

But u got it right...

Its gonna be a new ,righteous human society....

And ofcus the new heavens means new rulership...

All of todays government be it the american government,the nigerian government,the euro governments will all be smashed by Gods heavenly government.....

I can't wait to see that happen....
HEY WE ARE TWINS IN CHRIST grin grin
Re: Heaven And Hell Fire, Real Or Fallacy? by Antivirus92(m): 10:37am On Sep 13, 2012
But no one has ever gone to those places and come back to narrate his experiences. I think we are just believing for the sake of believing and then try to do good because nature puts it clear that good is better than evil.
Re: Heaven And Hell Fire, Real Or Fallacy? by FMK(m): 9:08am On Sep 14, 2012
Antivirus92: But no one has ever gone to those places and come back to narrate his experiences. I think we are just believing for the sake of believing and then try to do good because nature puts it clear that good is better than evil.

that is the hell we are experiencing
Re: Heaven And Hell Fire, Real Or Fallacy? by Antivirus92(m): 9:14am On Sep 14, 2012
FMK:

that is the hell we are experiencing
that's it. If any one has gone there and come back,it would have been clearer.

(1) (Reply)

Malachy's Prophecies - The Last 10 Popes / Who Dominates Nigeria Muslims Or Christains? / "There Is No Hell Fire; Adam And Eve Not Real" -Not Pope Francis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.