Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

London 2012: Nigeria Was Disqualified In 4x400 Women's Relay - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / London 2012: Nigeria Was Disqualified In 4x400 Women's Relay (18842 Views)

Bolt Anchors Jamaican Team To GOLD As USA Is Disqualified In Men’s 4x100m Relay! / Nigeria’s Female 4 X 400m Relay Team Set New Record In Beijing This Morning / Echejile Disqualified As First Goal Scorer Against Tahiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: London 2012: Nigeria Was Disqualified In 4x400 Women's Relay by Man51ut(m): 12:16am On Aug 12, 2012
they should be flogged? anyone who says that is a dribbling idiot. flogged, you can't even run 50 meters without red cross chasing you with glucose and you want to come and make mouth here.

i've said it many times over these past two weeks, if they were to give a gold medal for ignorance, nigeria would have cleared that.
Re: London 2012: Nigeria Was Disqualified In 4x400 Women's Relay by parisx(m): 12:26am On Aug 12, 2012
gud !!! gud!!! gud !!! ........
Re: London 2012: Nigeria Was Disqualified In 4x400 Women's Relay by Otutu1(m): 12:26am On Aug 12, 2012
Man_51ut: they should be flogged? anyone who says that is a dribbling idiot. flogged, you can't even run 50 meters without red cross chasing you with glucose and you want to come and make mouth here.

i've said it many times over these past two weeks, if they were to give a gold medal for ignorance, nigeria would have cleared that.
guy leave dat tin, it's a game nd dere must be a first and last, na NAIJA know wetin do am
Re: London 2012: Nigeria Was Disqualified In 4x400 Women's Relay by djay4: 12:54am On Aug 12, 2012
the olympic organising committee have not been fair to Nigeria cos they didn't include 1. Coruption 2. Kidnapping 3. Boko Zala 4. Traficking 5. 419 6. Bribery 7. Man inhuman to man 8. Witchcraft 9. Political stealing 10. I too Know God etc. These would have help gather medals, at least silver not bronze. GJ and his ministers should protest for naija.
Re: London 2012: Nigeria Was Disqualified In 4x400 Women's Relay by Litmus: 1:54am On Aug 12, 2012
d-jay:
the olympic organising committee have not been fair to Nigeria cos they didn't include 1. Coruption 2. Kidnapping 3. Boko Zala 4. Traficking 5. 419 6. Bribery 7. Man inhuman to man 8. Witchcraft 9. Political stealing 10. I too Know God etc. These would have help gather medals, at least silver not bronze. GJ and his ministers should protest for naija.

Actually, Nigeria wouldn’t have won any medals in such an Olympics. The medals would have been awarded as follows:

Event 1, Corruption:

Somali, Gold
North Korea, Silver
Myanmar, bronze

Event 2, Kidnapping:

Mexico, Gold
Brazil, Silver
Colombia, Bronze

Event 3, Terrorist Organizations:

India, Gold
Afghanistan, Silver
Pakistan, Bronze

Event 4, Human Trafficking:

Burma Gold
Somalia Silver
Turkmenistan Bronze

The other events were cancelled since Bribery and Political Stealing belongs to corruption events, won by Somalia, North Korea and Myanmar and Mans inhumanity to Man probably would belong to Murder Nations Event and unfortunately Nigeria wouldn’t even feature in the top twenty.

Ghana would win Gold Medal in : Foreigners Pretending to be Nigerians and Posting Crap About Nigeria on Online forums Event cool

4 Likes

Re: London 2012: Nigeria Was Disqualified In 4x400 Women's Relay by Nobody: 3:12am On Aug 12, 2012
loooool
Re: London 2012: Nigeria Was Disqualified In 4x400 Women's Relay by Nobody: 3:52am On Aug 12, 2012
Better they disqualify us now.

I'm tired of the embarrassing show we've been putting up.
Re: London 2012: Nigeria Was Disqualified In 4x400 Women's Relay by otexbaba(m): 4:15am On Aug 12, 2012
A man who killed his step child say’s he is not normal

http://giditrend.com/a-man-who-killed-his-step-child-says-he-is-not-normal/
Re: London 2012: Nigeria Was Disqualified In 4x400 Women's Relay by Skipfr(m): 5:08am On Aug 12, 2012
Bad govt naim cos am. Mal all of dem go leak black soup without oil.
Re: London 2012: Nigeria Was Disqualified In 4x400 Women's Relay by upnaijaDRN: 6:50am On Aug 12, 2012
Discuss your mind and learn new things at www.upnaija.com for entertainment gists, tutorials, engineering, sports and latest news.
Re: London 2012: Nigeria Was Disqualified In 4x400 Women's Relay by jeroton: 7:03am On Aug 12, 2012
grin grin Na ojoro them know say the ladies for win gold.them kuku ma disqualify dem
Re: London 2012: Nigeria Was Disqualified In 4x400 Women's Relay by KDULAR: 7:49am On Aug 12, 2012
Flog them , beat them, imprison them,castrate them and say whatever you like. These sets of athletes represents the best we can produce and indeed represent us all. Rather than castigate them, why not each of us encourage our sisters brothers , cousin nieces etc to take up sport? We wouldn't because we pretend we know and love sports but alas we don't embarassed embarassed embarassed. The coaches in most cases can and should not be blamed either but the system we've created by ourselves in this our country. We talk abpoout merit but we support mediocrity as long as na my brother dey there and na (our ) time to chop even when the smell not to talkn of the crumbs willl not get anywhere close to a distant relative
We spend so much without us knowing appreciating and encouraging DSTV and PSL to the detriment of our own league yet we complain of not up to standard team. To me the athlete have done what they could do and unfortunately, no medals. But Are we doing what we could do to this country ?
Re: London 2012: Nigeria Was Disqualified In 4x400 Women's Relay by Sike(m): 8:19am On Aug 12, 2012
Disappointed!
Re: London 2012: Nigeria Was Disqualified In 4x400 Women's Relay by yomz1e(m): 8:54am On Aug 12, 2012
ebamma: the gods are angry,thats why nigeria has not won any medal in the olympics,the nigeria olympic committee should bring three white lizards,two red goats and three litres of palm wine,and 15 virgins. so that i can use it to appease the gods

15 Virgins grin grin grin grin grin
Re: London 2012: Nigeria Was Disqualified In 4x400 Women's Relay by yomz1e(m): 9:04am On Aug 12, 2012
I am beginning to suspect Jamaicans for foul play! its not possible for one country to dominate the fastest race event in the world! hmmmmmmm ...only time will tell if steroids has anything to do with this! i am not beefing them and i truly admire Usain,again another world record smashed!hmmm i say again.why was Asafa powell not included? Please God i do hope Jamaican athletes are as clean as hyssop.

the reasons why we performed woefully in these events are numerous. lack of support, financial support, preparation and expereince. We shouldn't have entered events we didnt have any chance of winning to avoid been made a laughing stock. come to think of it, what are we even good at?
Re: London 2012: Nigeria Was Disqualified In 4x400 Women's Relay by AlabaSlim: 9:28am On Aug 12, 2012
I heard in BRILA fm yestanite dat all our athletes went on STRIKE on friday due 2 Unpaid allowances inspite of d #2billion released 4 dier welfare while d govt official$ are havin fun wit WAGs @ expensive hotels (#100k-#200k) a nite
i pray our athletes rep anoda kountry like david igali 2 BETA dier lyfs
Re: London 2012: Nigeria Was Disqualified In 4x400 Women's Relay by anicho(m): 9:49am On Aug 12, 2012
abeg i can't fit to cry (oh sorry laugh hahahahahahaha) make dem leave me jooor. I dem enjoy my own relay with this link for my signature. #check it out to cash ur CHECK#
Re: London 2012: Nigeria Was Disqualified In 4x400 Women's Relay by NosaHenry(m): 9:56am On Aug 12, 2012
tchidi: Disqualified...not last. cry
They say see oyinbo you say no na catholic father. What is the difference between the two.
Re: London 2012: Nigeria Was Disqualified In 4x400 Women's Relay by oge4real(f): 11:48am On Aug 12, 2012
When people were busy celebrating their aso ebi, I warned them that this is Olympics and not fashionlympics.

Best dressed team has become most disgraced team.
Re: London 2012: Nigeria Was Disqualified In 4x400 Women's Relay by ohisola(f): 1:30pm On Aug 12, 2012
Sun of god:

Last - always!!!
naaahhhh dey actually came 2nd 2 last.
Re: London 2012: Nigeria Was Disqualified In 4x400 Women's Relay by ohisola(f): 1:30pm On Aug 12, 2012
Sun of god:

Last - always!!!
naaahhhh dey actually came 2nd 2 last. Hahahahahhahahaha
Re: London 2012: Nigeria Was Disqualified In 4x400 Women's Relay by Addebayo(m): 2:10pm On Aug 12, 2012
oge4real: When people were busy celebrating their aso ebi, I warned them that this is Olympics and not fashionlympics.

Best dressed team has become most disgraced team.
Loooool, best dressed indeed
Re: London 2012: Nigeria Was Disqualified In 4x400 Women's Relay by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 13, 2012
this is a reflection of the type of country we are,i will not blame the athlete since to me they are patriotic,the blame goes to our govt and nigerians.every one knows we have a set of irresponsible govt that are ready to privatize everything because of their irresponsibility.the only thing they are not ready to privatize is the position they are occupying.as per Nigerians we are the architect of our own making.a country like china has most of its medals in swimming,but were are our own ijaws,kalabaris and other riverines community,they are either busy with kidnapping,crude theft and illegal refineries.Countries like Kenya and Ethiopia have majority of their medals in long distance running,were are our own citizens from the north and the desert areas, they are busy with Boko Haram and other destructive tendency.Cuba and co had some medals in weight lifting etc. were are our own citizen from the east and the west that are heavily built they either engage in 419,yahoo yahoo and extortion.so how do you win medals with all this.a friend once told me that our own sport i.e kidnapping,bombing, 419, yahoo yahoo are not recognize by the ioc if they do who knows we would have been in that position USA is occupying.
Re: London 2012: Nigeria Was Disqualified In 4x400 Women's Relay by Navalsadiq(m): 10:42am On Aug 13, 2012
According to the minister of information he said the athletes were busy eating rice and chicken that's why they couldn't clinch a medal at the olympics.lolz.
Re: London 2012: Nigeria Was Disqualified In 4x400 Women's Relay by Navalsadiq(m): 10:49am On Aug 13, 2012
This whole blame should be apportioned to the federa governtment because they did not create an enabling enviroment for the athltes to prepare for the games.the only fin they know how to do is how to sign and pass budget.
Re: London 2012: Nigeria Was Disqualified In 4x400 Women's Relay by rume(m): 11:13pm On Aug 13, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Better they disqualify us now.

I'm tired of the embarrassing show we've been putting up.
What's emabarrassing about making the final? Pls...
Re: London 2012: Nigeria Was Disqualified In 4x400 Women's Relay by rume(m): 11:17pm On Aug 13, 2012
jeroton: grin grin Na ojoro them know say the ladies for win gold.them kuku ma disqualify dem
arghhhh
Re: London 2012: Nigeria Was Disqualified In 4x400 Women's Relay by rume(m): 11:19pm On Aug 13, 2012
Kaybee.14:
I don't know when we're going 2 get it right in this country..What a shame!
Get what right? If they had won a medal, there will be silly celebrations all over the place (ignoring the fact that a lot is not right), now they haven't, and people wag their tongues.
Re: London 2012: Nigeria Was Disqualified In 4x400 Women's Relay by rume(m): 11:21pm On Aug 13, 2012
kuzzieOtiz: When these athletes come back home each and everyone of them shall be lashed, 50 strokes each. angry
Who said they are coming back "home"? How many of them live in Nigeria? ...go do some research.
Re: London 2012: Nigeria Was Disqualified In 4x400 Women's Relay by rume(m): 11:22pm On Aug 13, 2012
we we: disqualified naija is known for unusual things
I'd like to ask if you know why they were disqualified? Luck has got nothing to do with it, if you watched the race and know the sport, you'd have noticed what went wrong.
Re: London 2012: Nigeria Was Disqualified In 4x400 Women's Relay by rume(m): 11:23pm On Aug 13, 2012
mediainspired: How else can u spell J-I-N-X-E-D? Nigeria shuldnt hav even gone to London 2012, cos dis is TOTAL DISASTER! Looking @d 1996 Olympics where we won 3 golds, 1 silver & 3 bronze medals to now, are we moving forward or retrogressing? It's not d athletes's fault. My suspicion? God is angry wit Nigeria's current leadership.
yeah right, God is angry indeed, and he is happy with the other countries?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Carlo Ancelotti Gets Red Card, Sent Off By Referee In Match(Photos) / 2023 CAF Player Award: Osimhen, Salah, Hakimi Make Final Three Shortlist / Ronaldo Scores 800th Career Goal As Man Utd Defeats Arsenal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.