Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,730 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

50 Cent calls Kanye West’s girlfriend, Kim Kardashian ‘One man’s trash’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 50 Cent calls Kanye West’s girlfriend, Kim Kardashian ‘One man’s trash’ (6717 Views)

Rapper 50 Cent Calls Out P Diddy Over Tupac Shakur's Death / Miley Cyrus Calls Kanye West And Kim's Daughter Northwest Ugly! / President Obama Calls Kanye West And Kim Kardashian A Bad Influence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

50 Cent calls Kanye West’s girlfriend, Kim Kardashian ‘One man’s trash’ by 21BoardMedia: 5:51am On Aug 12, 2012
50 cent gave an interview to XXL magazine in which he says of Kanye's love interest that "one man's trash is another man's treasure."
The dig came after 50 Cent was asked about Kayne's new song "Perfect Bitch," apparently about Kim.
"I mean … if that man feel like she's perfect, then she's perfect. He could mean it and you'll end up singing the words to it because he's Kanye."
He added: "You know how it is? One man's trash is another man's treasure."
Kanye West had revealed the obvious truth about his new G.O.O.D Music track "Perfect Bitch", that it was written about his girlfriend Kim Kardashian. The tweet was simple "I wrote the song Perfect Bitch about Kim," and word is that Kim is delighted about the track.
According to TMZ, Kardashian has told friends "I'm honored. I love it," while making sure to add, "I know he doesn't mean it in a negative way when he says the word 'bitch.'" And the message really meant a lot to her. "The song talks about how he was with so many other girls but could never find the right one until he met me," she reportedly said.
http://21boardmedia..com/2012/08/50-cent-calls-kanye-wests-girlfriend.html

Re: 50 Cent calls Kanye West’s girlfriend, Kim Kardashian ‘One man’s trash’ by Nobody: 5:58am On Aug 12, 2012
Re: 50 Cent calls Kanye West’s girlfriend, Kim Kardashian ‘One man’s trash’ by martyns303(m): 6:33am On Aug 12, 2012
All this mags really know how to sell, 50 n Ye are never in good terms and the mags know that, soon ye will reply how 50 is dating cougers.
Re: 50 Cent calls Kanye West’s girlfriend, Kim Kardashian ‘One man’s trash’ by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 12, 2012
and word is that Kim is delighted about the track.

ROTFLMAO!! Kim prolly didn't understand what she was listening to. lol.
Re: 50 Cent calls Kanye West’s girlfriend, Kim Kardashian ‘One man’s trash’ by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 12, 2012
he called her trash....? lmao the guy is very gentle she a gold digger trash
Re: 50 Cent calls Kanye West’s girlfriend, Kim Kardashian ‘One man’s trash’ by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 12, 2012

"one man's trash . . ."
Now that's a nice line. I think I know a few 'perfect bitches' I could use that to describe.
Re: 50 Cent calls Kanye West’s girlfriend, Kim Kardashian ‘One man’s trash’ by Caseless: 9:12am On Aug 12, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: he called her trash....? lmao the guy is very gentle she a gold digger trash
He aint say she's a gold-digger..but she's messin with a broke...rich nigger
Re: 50 Cent calls Kanye West’s girlfriend, Kim Kardashian ‘One man’s trash’ by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 12, 2012
50 cent wey no resign from rap after kanyes abum outsold his trash cheesy cheesy
Re: 50 Cent calls Kanye West’s girlfriend, Kim Kardashian ‘One man’s trash’ by joudini(m): 10:33am On Aug 12, 2012
Kanye is a big hypocrite. He has said worse about 'less worse' hoes than Kim.

If l were him, l'd still do anything for a blonde dyke (Amber) than the 'hoodrat' (Kim).
Re: 50 Cent calls Kanye West’s girlfriend, Kim Kardashian ‘One man’s trash’ by rodeo0070(m): 11:53am On Aug 12, 2012
More like saying, "One man's celling is another man's floor".
Re: 50 Cent calls Kanye West’s girlfriend, Kim Kardashian ‘One man’s trash’ by OmoAlata(f): 4:47pm On Aug 12, 2012
I like Kim.
Having said that, I also like Kanye.
Damn it!! I also like 50cent grin
Re: 50 Cent calls Kanye West’s girlfriend, Kim Kardashian ‘One man’s trash’ by lagcity(m): 5:37pm On Aug 12, 2012
5o shld go and sleep jor. is it becos kanye sold more albums than 50? there was a time 50 was fvcking Vivica Fox, who's old enough to be his mother. bad belle no good oo. just look at kim's ripe boob1es, if i get my hands on them, they'll have to use Caterpillar truck to pull me away. grin
Re: 50 Cent calls Kanye West’s girlfriend, Kim Kardashian ‘One man’s trash’ by airmark(m): 5:39pm On Aug 12, 2012
^^^^^ what about me? grin
Re: 50 Cent calls Kanye West’s girlfriend, Kim Kardashian ‘One man’s trash’ by Tosinville(m): 3:02am On Aug 13, 2012
lagcity: 5o shld go and sleep jor. is it becos kanye sold more albums than 50? there was a time 50 was fvcking Vivica Fox, who's old enough to be his mother. bad belle no good oo. just look at kim's ripe boob1es, if i get my hands on them, they'll have to use Caterpillar truck to pull me away. grin
Thats for low calibers like you, but for 'em her boob1es is nothing to them cos they're all in the same range of being a superstar.
Re: 50 Cent calls Kanye West’s girlfriend, Kim Kardashian ‘One man’s trash’ by lagcity(m): 7:35am On Aug 13, 2012
Tosinville:
Thats for low calibers like you, but for 'em her boob1es is nothing to them cos they're all in the same range of being a superstar.

hey mr professor, which one concern superstar for this matter? ripe boby is ripe boby anyday cheesy
Re: 50 Cent calls Kanye West’s girlfriend, Kim Kardashian ‘One man’s trash’ by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 03, 2012
According to TMZ, Kardashian has told friends "I'm honored. I love it," while making sure to add, "I know he doesn't mean it in a negative way when he says the word 'Naughty Lady.'" And the message really meant a lot to her. "The song talks about how he was with so many other girls but could never find the right one until he met me," she reportedly said.

what a dunce. complete dipshyt.

kanye knows nothing about love, he doesn't even love himself much less a rich jumpoff who has been with more men than she has had her period in a year. tongue trick fails to realize he didn't go all out until Amber Rose declared herself the fiance of Wiz Kalifa and said she'll never go back to Kanye.

KIMYE: two attention seekers that everyone is tired of yet they still fight to gain attention like a pair of lost and unclaimed ducklings.

50 cent was only trying to be nice, had it been me that skeeze would have killed herself.
Re: 50 Cent calls Kanye West’s girlfriend, Kim Kardashian ‘One man’s trash’ by mspookie: 4:58pm On Sep 04, 2012
Omo Alata: I like Kim.
Having said that, I also like Kanye.
Damn it!! I also like 50cent grin

and that makes u a BAD BITCH wink
Re: 50 Cent calls Kanye West’s girlfriend, Kim Kardashian ‘One man’s trash’ by Esinwaju: 8:52am On Sep 05, 2012
BelaMorena:

what a dunce. complete dipshyt.

kanye knows nothing about love, he doesn't even love himself much less a rich jumpoff who has been with more men than she has had her period in a year. tongue trick fails to realize he didn't go all out until Amber Rose declared herself the fiance of Wiz Kalifa and said she'll never go back to Kanye.

KIMYE: two attention seekers that everyone is tired of yet they still fight to gain attention like a pair of lost and unclaimed ducklings.

50 cent was only trying to be nice, had it been me that skeeze would have killed herself.
Bela fierce!!! Lol. I totally agree with you on this. Those two aren't a celebrity couple, far from it. They are just glorified phuckmates. Kanye is my man anyday and Kim appeals to my senses. I have nothing against them as individuals but as a couple? I just scoff whenever I see a story about KIMYE.
Re: 50 Cent calls Kanye West’s girlfriend, Kim Kardashian ‘One man’s trash’ by beezman(m): 9:05pm On Oct 31, 2012
hahaha,dis is funny,it was still d same kanye dat casted wiz khalifa for taking on his ex...wats dat her name?

(1) (Reply)

Video : Pastor Caught Pants Down With A Lady In Church Office / Im Begining To Grow Fat And I Dpnt Like It [photos] / This Is Someone's Mother Hustling [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.