Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,459 members, 7,954,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:39 AM

President Obama Calls Kanye West And Kim Kardashian A Bad Influence. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / President Obama Calls Kanye West And Kim Kardashian A Bad Influence. (2941 Views)

This Photo Show's That Cnthia Morgan Is A Bad Influence To Ibandan Girls / Miley Cyrus Calls Kanye West And Kim's Daughter Northwest Ugly! / 50 Cent calls Kanye West’s girlfriend, Kim Kardashian ‘One man’s trash’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Obama Calls Kanye West And Kim Kardashian A Bad Influence. by mediachirps(m): 10:58pm On Aug 05, 2013
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian are a bad influence, according to President Obama.
It mostly started back in 2009 when
Kanye West interrupted Taylor Swift’s award speech to tell her in front of the world, “I’m happy for you and I’mma let you finish, but Beyonce had one of the best music videos of all time.” The moment spawned countless memes and inadvertently launched Taylor Swift into the spotlight even more. Of course, that was just the beginning of President Obama’s opinion of Kanye West, who he called a “talented jackass.”
Kim Kardashian wasn’t much better,
being one of the stars of the reality TV show Keeping Up With The
Kardashians. She and her sisters
became notorious for getting in
squabbles in front of the entire world, even dragging their entire family into the spotlight. By the time the show was famous, Ozzy Osbourne and his family no longer looked so bad. This year, Kanye West is back even worse than ever, slamming President Obama in his song Suit And Tie and then ranting publicly about Taylor Swift, as previously reported by The Inquisitr. Kanye West has proven himself over and over to be the
master of meltdowns and bad attitude.
Kanye West surprised us all when after getting Kim Kardashian pregnant, he decided to help her raise the baby.
Then he went right back to his usual
ways and refused to be present when the baby was born. Only Amanda Bynes was competition for his antics before baby North West was born, launching yet another run of negative scrutiny before the couple said they did it to avoid the KKK references of giving the baby a name like theirs.
source: http://www.inquisitr.com/888347/kanye-west-kim-kardashian-president-obama-calls-them-a-bad-influence/
courtesy of www.mediachirps.com
Re: President Obama Calls Kanye West And Kim Kardashian A Bad Influence. by sweetsmalsis(f): 12:30am On Aug 06, 2013
Ok
Re: President Obama Calls Kanye West And Kim Kardashian A Bad Influence. by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 06, 2013
Dats dere luck
Re: President Obama Calls Kanye West And Kim Kardashian A Bad Influence. by SilentCrescendo: 12:53am On Aug 06, 2013
Emm, don't really get it
Re: President Obama Calls Kanye West And Kim Kardashian A Bad Influence. by lagcity(m): 1:48am On Aug 06, 2013
kanye is not my role model but anybody who is hated by white supremacists get a thumbs up from me. I support any black who impregnates a white just because it makes kkk blood boil. Did u guys see d cheerios commercial? White losers went berserk over it.

1 Like

Re: President Obama Calls Kanye West And Kim Kardashian A Bad Influence. by Omobarca: 1:52am On Aug 06, 2013
undecided so what do we do about it now?
Re: President Obama Calls Kanye West And Kim Kardashian A Bad Influence. by dplomaticVal: 2:40am On Aug 06, 2013
Their lifestyle has got absolutely nothing to do wit Obama,being a president dsnt in anyway giv one the prerogative to berate ppl @ will, he shld be borderd on hw to alleviate the plights of the masses and bettr the lives of Americans nt meddling in ppl's biz. He claims to be an advocate for moral value yet he dosn't see anything wrng with same-sex marriage.

1 Like

Re: President Obama Calls Kanye West And Kim Kardashian A Bad Influence. by Bonapart(m): 6:41am On Aug 06, 2013
They ar all candidate of thesame place...illuminati... Life after death will teach them a lesson
Re: President Obama Calls Kanye West And Kim Kardashian A Bad Influence. by Nomski0(f): 8:25am On Aug 06, 2013
Bonapart: They ar all candidate of thesame place...illuminati... Life after death will teach them a lesson
Abi my brother.
Re: President Obama Calls Kanye West And Kim Kardashian A Bad Influence. by joe4christ(m): 8:32am On Aug 06, 2013
Bonapart: They ar all candidate of thesame place...illuminati... Life after death will teach them a lesson

And eternal damnation is all you could ever wish them huh
All this religious biggots just never ceases to amase me...
Does religion make you a better person or rather a judge - always seeing yourself better than others. I give up!
Re: President Obama Calls Kanye West And Kim Kardashian A Bad Influence. by jmoore(m): 8:48am On Aug 06, 2013
A gay supporter is a bad influence too. smh
Re: President Obama Calls Kanye West And Kim Kardashian A Bad Influence. by LOVEHAPPINESS: 8:52am On Aug 06, 2013
lagcity: kanye is not my role model but anybody who is hated by white supremacists get a thumbs up from me. I support any black who impregnates a white just because it makes kkk blood boil. Did u guys see d cheerios commercial? White losers went berserk over it.

An akata said that whenever he is intimate with a oyinbo woman he can hear his ancestors cheering for him.

grin
Re: President Obama Calls Kanye West And Kim Kardashian A Bad Influence. by Blackvampire(m): 10:08am On Aug 06, 2013
lagcity: kanye is not my role model but anybody who is hated by white supremacists get a thumbs up from me. I support any black who impregnates a white just because it makes kkk blood boil. Did u guys see d cheerios commercial? White losers went berserk over it.
Yeah i saw some white folks got vry angry it was kind of fun readin their comments
Re: President Obama Calls Kanye West And Kim Kardashian A Bad Influence. by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 06, 2013
Obama talks BS most of the times, Kanye is a realist.
Re: President Obama Calls Kanye West And Kim Kardashian A Bad Influence. by Pdizzle(m): 12:23pm On Aug 06, 2013
To some extent kanye is nt.

(1) (Reply)

Kcee Vs Meek Mill – Who Rocked It Better? / Meet Ex Beauty Queen's Munachi Abii Mother / 7 Secrets Illuminati Members Wouldn’t Want You To Know (see Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.