Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry - Celebrities (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry (84905 Views)

Poll: Who is your personal favorite?

Genevieve Nnaji: 37% (49 votes)
Halle Berry: 62% (81 votes)
This poll has ended

Genevieve Nnaji Vs Seyi Shey Vs Uche Ogbodo:Who Rocks The Braids Best?(photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Vs Yemi Alade Vs Nse Ikpe:Who Rocked The Natural Hair Beta(Pics / Genevieve Nnaji Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Is Hotter & Classier? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by Wumine(f): 2:22pm On Oct 12, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

What is so Fab about Halle Berry? She's a bad actor. . . . the only diff between her and Genny is that Halle has a beautiful body. If you apply as much makeup on Genny as Halle gets, they'll be on the same wavelength.

Everything is so-fab about Halle! She is 'Her Royal Hotness'!!! Naturally beautiful

Infact let me break it down for you:

- Halle is fantastically 'fab-tastic'
- Halle is a very good actress
- Halle is very very sexy (she can make a straight woman turn gay)
- Halle is very beautiful (body, face and all), infact one of the most beautiful women in the world

And please Genevieve can't be on the same wavelenght with Halle, never!!!

Blame it on the author of the thread!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by omar22(m): 3:17pm On Oct 12, 2010
And to think of it, Halle Berry is 44 years and she still looks stunning

Compared to those who look like they have run some serious mileage!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by svovi: 7:15pm On Oct 12, 2010
omar22:

And to think of it, Halle Berry is 44 years and she still looks stunning

Compared to those who look like they have run some serious mileage!!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy plse spare the girl
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by Nayah(f): 8:57am On Oct 13, 2010
heheheheh being serious brothers, Gene is really fine and natural but Hally is just wouah in everything! body, class, acting, sorry Gene
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by sessy2(f): 1:12pm On Oct 13, 2010
Genevieve is sure my girl but hally is just mwah.[color=#990000]
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by favouredjb(f): 2:59pm On Oct 18, 2010
Halle is d finest of them all
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by chyz(m): 6:19am On Oct 19, 2010
People just sweatin Halle cuz she lightskinned grin tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by omar22(m): 6:28am On Oct 19, 2010
People just sweatin Halle cuz she lightskinned

Light moves faster than sound, people appear bright until they speak
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by favouredjb(f): 10:07am On Oct 19, 2010
So becos she's light skinned now,we should say she's beautiful, she still d finest whether u like it or not,halle all the way
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by Nayah(f): 2:37pm On Oct 20, 2010
Come on Chyz why in this forum it's always about light skin vs dark one, if th girl is fine it's not because of her skin but for her features or what's comes out from her what's the point? Some people seem to have a sort of inferiority complex non offense but it appears like this. Genevieve is a pure beauty too but not better than HALLE who's a real woman in every sense.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by favouredjb(f): 5:36pm On Oct 20, 2010
Well said nayah
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by svovi: 8:12pm On Oct 20, 2010
Nayah:

Come on Chyz why in this forum it's always about light skin vs dark one, if th girl is fine it's not because of her skin but for her features or what's comes out from her what's the point? Some people seem to have a sort of inferiority complex non offense but it appears like this. Genevieve is a pure beauty too but not better than HALLE who's a real woman in every sense.

Beautiful wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by svovi: 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2010
chyz:

People just sweatin Halle cuz she lightskinned grin tongue

You obviously have issues,its not about who's light skinned and who's not,its about BEAUTY AND beauty has nothing to do with skin complexion. grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by MrCork21: 8:54pm On Oct 20, 2010
PLISS DO NUT EVER EVER EVER COMPARE A LIGHT SKIN BABE TO A DARK SKIN BABE,

LIGHT SKIN WOMENS IS THE DEAL AND ITS ALL ABOUT HALLE, BELEIVE THAT!!!! wink

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-487678.0.html
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by svovi: 9:39pm On Oct 20, 2010
Mr-Cork:

PLISS DO NUT EVER EVER EVER COMPARE A LIGHT SKIN BABE TO A DARK SKIN BABE,

LIGHT SKIN WOMENS IS THE DEAL AND ITS ALL ABOUT HALLE,   BELEIVE THAT!!!!  wink

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-487678.0.html

Mr Cork as usual,u think with your diiiiiiiiiiiiick,grow up and shut the f@#k up
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by MrCork21: 9:49pm On Oct 20, 2010
bro i dont needs to remind u that Light skin womens are way preetier, its a fact!!

Check out the link i send and u get all your ansar, How the heck can u compare Halle to that Black IBO girl? (no oofeince) angry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by ceasyc(f): 5:31am On Oct 21, 2010
Mr-Cork:

bro i dont needs to remind u that Light skin womens are way preetier, its a fact!!

Check out the link i send and u get all your ansar, How the heck can u compare Halle to that Black IBO girl? (no oofeince) angry

lol. dis guy cracks me up with his sense of humour n deliberate yeye grammar/grammatical error
light skin or no light skin = it don't mata 2 me but HALLE "most beautiful" BERRY ROCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by omar22(m): 6:15am On Oct 21, 2010
Theirs so many ppl here who get sucked into the ooh aah or mud slinging with mr cork!!!

you are waisting valuable time that you would NEVER get back

Am out
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by perx(f): 8:14am On Oct 21, 2010
halle & genny? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
definitely HALLE BERRY NO CONTEST. omg, she's just too beautiful! love her short silky hair
very good actress too - oscar winner
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by Kristoclear(m): 12:42pm On Oct 21, 2010
wat shall us as a yardstick for comparism, cos, no offense Genny, bt Halle giv u gap well. Halle Berry has a storming beauty, lightning eyez n a perfect body structure at her age. Genny's beautiful, shes young n talented. . . so, theres still tym 4 her 2 achieve more in her career.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by babyboy3(m): 7:39am On Nov 23, 2010
No offence but this is like comparing a Ferrari to a bicycle

Beauty or talent not on the same level
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by chic2pimp(m): 6:18pm On Nov 24, 2010
baby-boy:

No offence but this is like comparing a Ferrari to a bicycle
Beauty or talent not on the same level
Ahn Ahn chillax nau. It ain't that bad ooo grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by babyboy3(m): 10:04pm On Nov 24, 2010
Ahn Ahn chillax nau. It ain't that bad ooo

ok well the difference between Halle to Gene, is like comparing Barcelona to Enugu Rangers
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by babyboy3(m): 3:40pm On Dec 03, 2010
;d
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by xlangley: 12:53pm On Dec 07, 2010
They both are gorgeous and can't be compared but by overall presence Halle is the one that i like most.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by shazzya(f): 12:50am On Jan 09, 2011
genevieve is cute no doubt but comparing her to halle is not apprioprate cos halle beats her hands down
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by Kidandp: 4:07pm On Jan 09, 2011
Wot kind of stupid question is dis they are suppose to be comparing Genevieve and Ini Edo then Halle Berry and Vannesa Williams. Who the Bleep is Genevieve compared to Halle Berry, those who brought up the topic are all bunch of jerks *kmt* shocked
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by Nakele(f): 4:16pm On Jan 09, 2011
As much as I love Halle , I think Gene is better than Halle,,,,,,,,,, so Genz for real,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by iha8whackm: 5:57pm On Jan 09, 2011
Darey's The Way You Are and Bani Kidi actually playing it on repeat! God i love this jamz go here, You can watch and subscribe to his videopage on youtube too on http://youtube.com/dareyonline Follow him on twitter @darey and join his facebook fanpage http://facebook.com/darey

Cheers====±
dareyonline.com/blog

Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by HERACH007: 4:17pm On Jan 30, 2011
come to think of it, is it that who ever is doing this comparison is drunk or must've smoked plenty igbo ? if not so, i just can't understand why one would make such a shit comparison at the first place! just as nollywood no follow, Jvive no follow too
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by HERACH007: 4:22pm On Jan 30, 2011
if Genevieve were to be in america i can stick my "john tomos" that she wouldn't have been an actress at all! grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by Hardballer(m): 4:56pm On Jan 30, 2011
HERACH007:

come to think of it, is it that who ever is doing this comparison is drunk or must've smoked plenty igbo ? if not so, i just can't understand why one would make such a poo comparison at the first place! just as nollywood no follow, Jvive no follow too
as in i was about to ask the same thing lol what kind of comparison is this smh @ the op

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face / Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only / Ben Bruce And Genevieve Nnaji Picture That Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.