Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Fake Army Students Arrested In Delta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fake Army Students Arrested In Delta (9667 Views)

Rivers:APC thug arrested with fake Army and Police uniforms (pics) / Secondary School Students Arrested For Cultism Pictured With Gov Okorocha / Fake Army Officer Arrested In Lagos (with pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Army Students Arrested In Delta by Honour91(m): 11:48am On Aug 12, 2012
Nawa o, no be small beating dem go chop. . .
Re: Fake Army Students Arrested In Delta by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 12, 2012
This post has been eaten
Re: Fake Army Students Arrested In Delta by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 12, 2012
Hehehehe....i pity this people die..them go drill una tire. this one na real wahala una buy
Re: Fake Army Students Arrested In Delta by Bzoe(f): 1:07pm On Aug 12, 2012
ebamma: may the love of the army and the sweet beatings of the soldiers be with them now and forever more
amen
Re: Fake Army Students Arrested In Delta by mkoabiola: 1:09pm On Aug 12, 2012
Some of u ar ignorant of what u ar saying,they are not kidnappers or armrobbers.dey ar always Army students cadets in some higher institutions.
The security situation in d country might have aggravated d issue which make for their arrest.mind u,they are alwys approve by d barracks closer to dem.they will soon b release, afterall dey were not caught with arms n ammunitions.
Re: Fake Army Students Arrested In Delta by anicho(m): 1:28pm On Aug 12, 2012
Mtcheew...small boys.
Re: Fake Army Students Arrested In Delta by EASY39(m): 1:37pm On Aug 12, 2012
Let dm be recruited to nigeria army instead of wasting thier talent.But,never d less they prefer to had an accident on okada than thorough chai from zombie
Re: Fake Army Students Arrested In Delta by alkadriyar(m): 2:26pm On Aug 12, 2012
mko abiola: Some of u ar ignorant of what u ar saying,they are not kidnappers or armrobbers.dey ar always Army students cadets in some higher institutions.
The security situation in d country might have aggravated d issue which make for their arrest.mind u,they are alwys approve by d barracks closer to dem.they will soon b release, afterall dey were not caught with arms n ammunitions.
thank u jare. Just like the MEND was initially supported by obj administration for peace-keeping in the niger-delta
Re: Fake Army Students Arrested In Delta by LarryTreash(m): 3:58pm On Aug 12, 2012
Did u say Nigerian Army? God forbid....olorun maje oh!!!
Re: Fake Army Students Arrested In Delta by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 12, 2012
its more a symptom of the society - a soldier in africa can get away with practically anything as long as it does not involve another soldier

small wonder impersonating soldiers is big business
Re: Fake Army Students Arrested In Delta by ishmael(m): 4:34pm On Aug 12, 2012
Johndoe100: No one seems to see the problem:
1. The Army has no legal right to "arrest" anyone.
2. What they are doing is state terrorism. Just because it is done to someone you don't approve of does not make it right.
3. Since they can't arrest, they can't also prosecute. These people will never go to court as the army can not officially and LEGALLY admit to the kidnap of the students. So what is this, if not Jungle justice?
U just said my mind. It's even unconstitutional for the army to keep them in their custody. Let them hand them over to police to charge them to court, that's if it can be established and proven that they have committed any crime.
Re: Fake Army Students Arrested In Delta by Socrates05(m): 4:51pm On Aug 12, 2012
This is very sardonic to hear. When i went to my former schol last week ,Delsu asaba to b precise i heard about the incident. It is only a fool and enemies of progress dat will save they are not contributin their quotes to d development of d schol. They av try for the schol in time of security issues and no 1 of them never involved in criminal act. because i know them very well. Okoh Stephen is my frnd in schol and a God fearing guy. Pls stop soil those people names For God sake. If the Schol authority of Delsu fold arms & watchin without sayin anytin about d mater is very very Bad. No 1 is above a mistake in life dat is what i know. I pray dat God almighty will touch those in charge of th case. Am sad abegggggg
Re: Fake Army Students Arrested In Delta by unachi: 5:02pm On Aug 12, 2012
grin
kerijay: I suppose Dey among them o,those are ma guys,some frm law department......thank God o
grin
kerijay: I suppose Dey among them o,those are ma guys,some frm law department......thank God o
Ha ha ha ha... I laugh in delta language. U still de call dem ur guys abi? Just wash ur hand comot for this thing weh u de see. Them no know who trouble dem go fine, na greenmen own! More greez to there troubles.
Re: Fake Army Students Arrested In Delta by Acidosis(m): 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2012
Prof Eric Arubayie ones ban these cadet rubbish. . I wonder who called them back. .

If you want to be a soldier, then go to NDA or BARRACKS. Simple!
Re: Fake Army Students Arrested In Delta by Acidosis(m): 6:46pm On Aug 12, 2012
Socrates05: This is very sardonic to hear. When i went to my former schol last week ,Delsu asaba to b precise i heard about the incident. It is only a fool and enemies of progress dat will save they are not contributin their quotes to d development of d schol. They av try for the schol in time of security issues and no 1 of them never involved in criminal act. because i know them very well. Okoh Stephen is my frnd in schol and a God fearing guy. Pls stop soil those people names For God sake. If the Schol authority of Delsu fold arms & watchin without sayin anytin about d mater is very very Bad. No 1 is above a mistake in life dat is what i know. I pray dat God almighty will touch those in charge of th case. Am sad abegggggg

Na wa for all these bloody pedittes oh. . .

Person dey sell fake form. . you dey hear dey frown. .
Re: Fake Army Students Arrested In Delta by Aniah4u: 8:04pm On Aug 12, 2012
Army work dey hungry Dem,abi? Wen De zombies are done with dem, nd dey survive it, weneva dey see army uniforms, dey will vamooze. Desperate niggaz! sadArmy work dey hungry Dem,abi? Wen De zombies are done with dem, nd dey survive it, weneva dey see army uniforms, dey will vamooze. Desperate niggaz!
Re: Fake Army Students Arrested In Delta by muktarmtt(m): 5:51am On Aug 13, 2012
ebamma: if you are a scammer, there are two things involved,its either you scam a civilian or you scam a military man,if you scam a civilian you are safe,but if you scam a military man there are two things involved,its either he beats you mercilessly or he shoots you,if he beats you, you are safe but if he shoots you there are two things involved,its either you die on the spot or you escape with serious injuries.if you escape with injuries you are safe, but if you die on the spot there are two things involved its either you go to heaven or you go to hell,if you go to heaven you are safe,but if you go to hell there are two things involved its either you are sent to michael jackson's house or sent to osama bin laden's house,if you are sent to michael jackson's house you are safe,but if you are sent to osama bin laden's house there is only one thing involved you are doomed
r vry stupid puting osama name on dis ur silly joke pun ass, ok wat up if i catch ur papa wit ashawoo on heaven wat r tings involved he's doomed to abi?

Re: Fake Army Students Arrested In Delta by bashydemy(m): 7:32am On Aug 13, 2012
This na die i swear, I remember back in school then wey those Cadet go they show them selfs
Re: Fake Army Students Arrested In Delta by ifyalways(f): 8:29am On Aug 13, 2012
Must they use the military uniform? Why didn't they just get another unique uniform for themselves?they are students and should know better.
Btw, is selling army recruitment forms, probably fake forms, part of their 'campus security' job?

Socrates05: This is very sardonic to hear. When i went to my former schol last week ,Delsu asaba to b precise i heard about the incident. It is only a fool and enemies of progress dat will save they are not contributin their quotes to d development of d schol. They av try for the schol in time of security issues and no 1 of them never involved in criminal act. because i know them very well. Okoh Stephen is my frnd in schol and a God fearing guy. Pls stop soil those people names For God sake. If the Schol authority of Delsu fold arms & watchin without sayin anytin about d mater is very very Bad. No 1 is above a mistake in life dat is what i know. I pray dat God almighty will touch those in charge of th case. Am sad abegggggg
Re: Fake Army Students Arrested In Delta by kilanko5: 12:54pm On Aug 13, 2012
ebamma: may the love of the army and the sweet beatings of the soldiers be with them now and forever more

AMEN
Re: Fake Army Students Arrested In Delta by zino4life: 10:36pm On Aug 15, 2012
This issue is sumtin dat can b handled wit wisdom & complete maturity. D problem is dat d institution lacks knowledge of its right, otherwise d nigeria army has no right whatsoever, 2 take away these innocent students. Their mission in DELSU is 2 ensure student discipline & campus peace. Fine, the cadets are not registered, y then did d school management approve of their activities? These set of students are innocent. What have d nigerian army done 2 eliminate day-light killing & blood shed in d nation, & all they can think of is arresting innocent children who protects d campus. IT ISN'T FAIR @ ALL. Not long ago, a student was kidnapped in d campus & army were notified, but what could they do? NOTHING! It was these same innocently accused boys dat helped resolve dat problem. Please let us (DELSUITES & NIGERIANS) not allow these students 2 suffer 4 what they know nothing about. GOD HELP US.
Re: Fake Army Students Arrested In Delta by EmmaTay(m): 11:22am On Oct 25, 2012
if u wnt to imitate sum1,shld it be a soldier. Anyway,congrats to them. I just pray they dnt suffer 22222 much

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governance Is Stagnant Because Buhari Is Working With His Enemies — Buba Galadim / INEC Will Soon Withdraw Certificate Of Return Issued To Omo-agege, Says Emerhor / Wike Decries Supreme Court Delay In Resolving VAT Dispute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.