Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,931 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Fake Army Students Arrested In Delta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fake Army Students Arrested In Delta (9663 Views)

Rivers:APC thug arrested with fake Army and Police uniforms (pics) / Secondary School Students Arrested For Cultism Pictured With Gov Okorocha / Fake Army Officer Arrested In Lagos (with pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Army Students Arrested In Delta by blacksta(m): 8:46am On Aug 12, 2012
For allegedly impersonating the Army and being in possession of various items belonging to the Nigeria army, about 14 students have been arrested and are at the Third Battalion Barrack, Effurun, Delta state.

The students, who claimed to be army cadets of higher institutions in Delta State, were arrested few days ago by soldiers from the third Battalion, where they were paraded in the Barracks.

Parading the impostors, the Commanding Officer of the Battalion, Lt Col. Ifeanyi Out, said items found with the suspects included army logos, insignia, recruitment application forms, assorted military outfits and identity cards bearing the inscription of the Effurun Barracks.

According to Col. Out, the suspects were caught selling recruitment forms to unsuspecting members of the public, adding that their action had serious security implications, especially given the current insecurity climate in the country.

Noting that the trend, if not checked, is capable of serious security breaches, he said, “In recent times, we have witnessed an increase in the number of unregistered organizations that parade themselves as members of the Nigerian army.”

When asked whether or not army cadets were approved for universities, the Commanding Officer stated, "We have had criminals who dress in army or police uniform who indulge in criminal activities. This is a trend that needs to be checked. For now, we are not aware of any organisation approved by the army to use its uniforms.”

Our correspondent gathered that fake Army students suspected to be students of the Delta State University (DELSU), Anwai Campus in Asaba and Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku, have been parading themselves as members of Nigerian Army Cadet Force. But Col Out denied ever knowing such an organisation. “It is not an approved organisation and they do not have a right to use our documents and uniforms," he said

One of the suspects, who simply gave his name as Stephen Okoh, a 500-level student at the Anwai campus of DELSU and leader of the organization, denied ever using the items found in their possession for criminal activities.

Okoh told our correspondent that the items were worn only inside the university campus.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/nigeria-army-arrests-fake-army-students-delta

Re: Fake Army Students Arrested In Delta by Walexz02(m): 9:29am On Aug 12, 2012
Sme pple gt hert oO! angry am sure those soldiers wil beat the hell out of themcheesy
Re: Fake Army Students Arrested In Delta by ebamma(m): 10:11am On Aug 12, 2012
may the love of the army and the sweet beatings of the soldiers be with them now and forever more

2 Likes

Re: Fake Army Students Arrested In Delta by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 12, 2012
man - this one pass entering one chance

2 Likes

Re: Fake Army Students Arrested In Delta by Lordave: 10:13am On Aug 12, 2012
I can't remember the last time I did a frog jump. Their own go be 6 to 6 frog jump.

1 Like

Re: Fake Army Students Arrested In Delta by Dayhorlar: 10:13am On Aug 12, 2012
If u wanna become a Soldier, why not go tru d appropriate channel....this serves dem rite and it's a warning to folks out dere who luv cutting corners.
Re: Fake Army Students Arrested In Delta by fittty(m): 10:13am On Aug 12, 2012
cry

1 Like

Re: Fake Army Students Arrested In Delta by kerijay(m): 10:16am On Aug 12, 2012
I suppose Dey among them o,those are ma guys,some frm law department......thank God o
Re: Fake Army Students Arrested In Delta by johnstar(m): 10:17am On Aug 12, 2012
Der own don done, make dm carry dm go guardroom
Re: Fake Army Students Arrested In Delta by 27naira(m): 10:19am On Aug 12, 2012
Chai... them go hear am.. cry
Re: Fake Army Students Arrested In Delta by timmy1999(m): 10:20am On Aug 12, 2012
They will see mama,they will call am papa..
I can still remember during military era..my friend mistakely step on the toe of a soldier in danfo,the next thing I hear is a quick and sharp slap.gbam..those guys go chop iya tire
Re: Fake Army Students Arrested In Delta by sherrylo: 10:20am On Aug 12, 2012
Well, if they want the Army so so much now they will get to know the Army so so wella. Take them to the guard room and show them the real solders.
Re: Fake Army Students Arrested In Delta by Chiemekaorizu(m): 10:20am On Aug 12, 2012
Jast passin by~~fake army studentz nawa o i tot dy r d delsu anticult.Sori guys cuz diz army guys wil beat d hell out of u pipo and also beat heaven into u.Rest in peace cadet fake army students , c u in heaven.4 sinners amidst u satan iz waitin u 4 u.Lolz
Re: Fake Army Students Arrested In Delta by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 12, 2012
timmy1999: They will see mama,they will call am papa..
I can still remember during military era..my friend mistakely step on the toe of a soldier in danfo,the next thing I hear is a quick and sharp slap.gbam..those guys go chop iya tire

sho! that's barbaric.
Re: Fake Army Students Arrested In Delta by ebamma(m): 10:37am On Aug 12, 2012
if you are a scammer, there are two things involved,its either you scam a civilian or you scam a military man,if you scam a civilian you are safe,but if you scam a military man there are two things involved,its either he beats you mercilessly or he shoots you,if he beats you, you are safe but if he shoots you there are two things involved,its either you die on the spot or you escape with serious injuries.if you escape with injuries you are safe, but if you die on the spot there are two things involved its either you go to heaven or you go to hell,if you go to heaven you are safe,but if you go to hell there are two things involved its either you are sent to michael jackson's house or sent to osama bin laden's house,if you are sent to michael jackson's house you are safe,but if you are sent to osama bin laden's house there is only one thing involved you are doomed

14 Likes

Re: Fake Army Students Arrested In Delta by Martini101(m): 10:39am On Aug 12, 2012
Some people get heart oh!
Re: Fake Army Students Arrested In Delta by lightheart(m): 10:45am On Aug 12, 2012
Mehnnnn.....those soldier men are gonna show them real love. grin

Wetin Army use me n my friend eyes see one day ehnnn!! Chai!!
Re: Fake Army Students Arrested In Delta by ykkool: 10:46am On Aug 12, 2012
cry, i pity you guyz, for the wage of sin is bulala, frog jump and guard room.
Re: Fake Army Students Arrested In Delta by moderatorr: 10:54am On Aug 12, 2012
Nigerian army catch you? Sorry people, you are done with!
Re: Fake Army Students Arrested In Delta by amosy007: 10:55am On Aug 12, 2012
This post has being swallowed
Re: Fake Army Students Arrested In Delta by proudlyafrican(m): 10:56am On Aug 12, 2012
Our youths keep wasting each day,harnessing and improving their skills on the wrong things.Who will help us to focus on the right things?I am afraid we are loosing it in everything,sports,academics,morals just to mention a few.Help is even far coming from the celestial height and Omnipresent Nigerian god who is primarily concerned on miracles,prosperity and riches as that is only what we here and listen in his place of worship rather than instilling values into the youths.Our political leaders are at war with each (South against the North or the North against the South) other to achieve their selfish pursuits of enriching themselves,looking the other way rather than promote policies to help their youths harness and improve their skills on the right things.I hope this guys comes up with better explanation.

1 Like

Re: Fake Army Students Arrested In Delta by Gozzzy(m): 10:58am On Aug 12, 2012
dem dey form campus man o'war! Na wetin go soon happen to doz fuckaz,dat call demselves absu man o'war
Re: Fake Army Students Arrested In Delta by Johndoe100(m): 10:59am On Aug 12, 2012
No one seems to see the problem:
1. The Army has no legal right to "arrest" anyone.
2. What they are doing is state terrorism. Just because it is done to someone you don't approve of does not make it right.
3. Since they can't arrest, they can't also prosecute. These people will never go to court as the army can not officially and LEGALLY admit to the kidnap of the students. So what is this, if not Jungle justice?

3 Likes

Re: Fake Army Students Arrested In Delta by makivy(f): 11:02am On Aug 12, 2012
kerijay: I suppose Dey among them o,those are ma guys,some frm law department......thank God o
hmmm guy law students in asaba.abeg no say wetin u no know
Re: Fake Army Students Arrested In Delta by Killcabal(m): 11:03am On Aug 12, 2012
Make dem do toro investigation some army officers go dey dere too..

Re: Fake Army Students Arrested In Delta by moderatorr: 11:11am On Aug 12, 2012
Johndoe100: No one seems to see the problem:
1. The Army has no legal right to "arrest" anyone.
2. What they are doing is state terrorism. Just because it is done to someone you don't approve of does not make it right.
3. Since they can't arrest, they can't also prosecute. These people will never go to court as the army can not officially and LEGALLY admit to the kidnap of the students. So what is this, if not Jungle justice?
Story, get caught by the army first.

4 Likes

Re: Fake Army Students Arrested In Delta by Onyenna(m): 11:11am On Aug 12, 2012
grin grin grin grin I laugh in BULALA!!!!!!! Naa waa ooooh!!! These dudes get mind!!! fake military cadets!!!!?? Damn!!! Their own don BE!!!
Re: Fake Army Students Arrested In Delta by UNLEASHED(m): 11:18am On Aug 12, 2012
Infact lipsrsealed
Re: Fake Army Students Arrested In Delta by IbrahimMuhd(m): 11:20am On Aug 12, 2012
Eiyah...those bagers th're buying job, pls officer give them army job. pls no macy pity the dill with them well well sir, evry blessing day prog jump 6 to 6 sir.
Re: Fake Army Students Arrested In Delta by MichaelAvede: 11:21am On Aug 12, 2012
Na wa o! Student 4 dat matter
Re: Fake Army Students Arrested In Delta by samibi4eva(m): 11:25am On Aug 12, 2012
ebamma: if you are a scammer, there are two things involved,its either you scam a civilian or you scam a military man,if you scam a civilian you are safe,but if you scam a military man there are two things involved,its either he beats you mercilessly or he shoots you,if he beats you, you are safe but if he shoots you there are two things involved,its either you die on the spot or you escape with serious injuries.if you escape with injuries you are safe, but if you die on the spot there are two things involved its either you go to heaven or you go to hell,if you go to heaven you are safe,but if you go to hell there are two things involved its either you are sent to michael jackson's house or sent to osama bin laden's house,if you are sent to michael jackson's house you are safe,but if you are sent to osama bin laden's house there is only one thing involved you are doomed
O boy u want kill me with laugh...lol

1 Like

Re: Fake Army Students Arrested In Delta by Skipfr(m): 11:36am On Aug 12, 2012
when Army slap dem dem go knw say police na deir friend. Scammers of d century

(1) (2) (Reply)

Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. / 2019 Elections: APC, PDP Disagree Over Readiness / Nigerians Gamble N1.8 Trillion Annually – Stakeholders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.