Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,656 members, 7,862,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:12 AM

The Brain Is Your Most Valuable Asset To Make Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Brain Is Your Most Valuable Asset To Make Money (538 Views)

10 Most Valuable Currencies In The World / The Most Valuable Thing That Five Naira Can Buy?. / Ghana Cedis Valuable Than Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Brain Is Your Most Valuable Asset To Make Money by sdymanagers(m): 9:10am On Aug 12, 2012
A look around these days shows that poverty is rising worldwide. While many people see the situation as lacking in money and resources only, i see it as lacking in the use of our brains more productively. Money is not scarce and will never be scarce. It is only ideas that are scarce that is why people are becoming poorer. The only help people need and should get from government is not charity but assistance to put their ideas to good use. That to me is the most viable way to check poverty. We all need to think more!!!
Re: The Brain Is Your Most Valuable Asset To Make Money by limitbreka: 11:02am On Aug 12, 2012
Ğoº°˚°ºϑ Talk. I L♥√ع this.
Re: The Brain Is Your Most Valuable Asset To Make Money by Ejiogbe(m): 2:43pm On Aug 14, 2012
True talk. Few words are enough for the wise. Wise up, friends!!!

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Furniture Exposition...., September 2012 / 5000 NAIRA INTRODUCTION What's Ur Concern / Policeman Killed As Car Falls Off Bridge In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.