Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,269 members, 7,829,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Re-application Advice To The Uk - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Re-application Advice To The Uk (715 Views)

Uk Visa Refusal And Re-application / Need Traveling Advice To Cotonou / Uk Visa Re Application New Passport For New Application Due To Names? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Re-application Advice To The Uk by diddy11(m): 10:45am On Aug 12, 2012
Good day house. I really need the expertis of those in house who know about uk visa refusal and re-application. I applied about september last year but was refused for reasons I have already mentioned in previous correspondence. Albeit, I wish to re-apply say next month with the help of my my uncle who is sponsoring my trip(airfare and hotel). House, I need your advice on the following issues: 1.since my uncle is sponsoring my trip and paying for the hotel accomodation, I on the other hand will be responsible for my spending money in the uk, now the question is this when ask how much money is available during the trip is it just the spending money I will provide that I will mention. 2.how do I address the question that says 'if some1 other than yourself is paying for all or any part of this visit, how much money will they give you?please also exlain why they are paying for all or part of your visit?'. Thanks house.
Re: Re-application Advice To The Uk by justwise(m): 10:52am On Aug 12, 2012

(1)

The Worstest (permit My Term) International Airport In The World PH OMAGWA / General Mexican Visa Enquiries / French Student Visa Applicant....share Your Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.