Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,512 members, 7,816,237 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

~~~What Nigerian Ethnic Group Is Bunmi Mojekwu From?~~~ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ~~~What Nigerian Ethnic Group Is Bunmi Mojekwu From?~~~ (2748 Views)

What Nigerian Celebrities Wore To Oshomole's Wedding / Photo: Good News! Styl-plus Music Group Is Back / Catholic Archbishop, Cardinal Bunmi Okogie Speaks On Oyakhilomes’ Divorce Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

~~~What Nigerian Ethnic Group Is Bunmi Mojekwu From?~~~ by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 12, 2012
What kind of Last Name is that, what tribe is she from, and what Nigerian Ethnic Groups are her Looks most Common in

This woman is a Beautiful Nigerian Queen.

Bunmi Mojekwu Aka Mercy Olubunmi

Re: ~~~What Nigerian Ethnic Group Is Bunmi Mojekwu From?~~~ by akinreals: 11:33am On Aug 12, 2012
olubunmi is yoruba name and Mojekwu is igbo name, i.e. She is a yoruba lady married to an igbo guy. Simple
Re: ~~~What Nigerian Ethnic Group Is Bunmi Mojekwu From?~~~ by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 12, 2012
Oh so she is Yoruba Princess?... Ahh i see, that's where she gets this beauty from

Thank you mii friend.

Re: ~~~What Nigerian Ethnic Group Is Bunmi Mojekwu From?~~~ by kandiikane(m): 12:00pm On Aug 12, 2012
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Re: ~~~What Nigerian Ethnic Group Is Bunmi Mojekwu From?~~~ by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 12, 2012
kandiikane: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Did you see ya Boy Shymmexx File a Lawsuit Thread against me, You, Ikeke and Magnum PI

Lmfao it was the Funniest thread ever, go ask killz about it....it stayed up about 7 minutes before kills deleted it

I know he had to read it because his name was in there with mine

This kid shymmexx wrote an entire letter pretending to be the "real owner" of his pic and filed a defamation lawsuit against Us and The owner of this site

I swear on my mother life. LmL

The thread would have been the funniest shid ever if killz did not delete it so fast LoL

It was like 5 Paragraphs Longg and had this long personal story about how Shymmex has family members that visits this site, and he wanted some pics removed

lmfao he wrote "i am not a homosexxual in anyway and this is a defamation lawsuit"

Yo it was laugh out loud pisss on yourself funny, i swear

LoL

I didn't have shid to do with that weirdo getting clowned cool

1 Like

Re: ~~~What Nigerian Ethnic Group Is Bunmi Mojekwu From?~~~ by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 12, 2012
Yo Shymmex Com on out of seclusion Homie, You ain't gotta hide no more..Royal about to be done wit Nairaland, Classes Back Started.

This Niqqah Been in Exile for 3 Days.

Royal Is Retired from Nairaland....You can have your forum back Son.

~ cool ~

1 Like

Re: ~~~What Nigerian Ethnic Group Is Bunmi Mojekwu From?~~~ by onila(f): 2:23pm On Aug 12, 2012
grin
Re: ~~~What Nigerian Ethnic Group Is Bunmi Mojekwu From?~~~ by kandiikane(m): 2:45pm On Aug 12, 2012
~Royal~:

Did you see ya Boy Shymmexx File a Lawsuit Thread against me, You, Ikeke and Magnum PI

Lmfao it was the Funniest thread ever, go ask killz about it....it stayed up about 7 minutes before kills deleted it

I know he had to read it because his name was in there with mine

This kid shymmexx wrote an entire letter pretending to be the "real owner" of his pic and filed a defamation lawsuit against Us and The owner of this site

I swear on my mother life. LmL

The thread would have been the funniest shid ever if killz did not delete it so fast LoL

It was like 5 Paragraphs Longg and had this long personal story about how Shymmex has family members that visits this site, and he wanted some pics removed

lmfao he wrote "i am not a homosexxual in anyway and this is a defamation lawsuit"

Yo it was laugh out loud pisss on yourself funny, i swear

LoL

I didn't have shid to do with that weirdo getting clowned cool

Lmfaoooo! Oh shyt! I'm going to look for it.
Re: ~~~What Nigerian Ethnic Group Is Bunmi Mojekwu From?~~~ by kandiikane(m): 3:06pm On Aug 12, 2012
Royal, what was the name of the thread and what name opened it?
Re: ~~~What Nigerian Ethnic Group Is Bunmi Mojekwu From?~~~ by kandiikane(m): 3:18pm On Aug 12, 2012
Ok, just seen it.

I don't know who the trolls are but yeah right!
Re: ~~~What Nigerian Ethnic Group Is Bunmi Mojekwu From?~~~ by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 12, 2012

Seconded. I'll go ahead and third and fourth it as well for subsequent posters.
Re: ~~~What Nigerian Ethnic Group Is Bunmi Mojekwu From?~~~ by kandiikane(m): 9:24pm On Aug 12, 2012
^Lool!
Re: ~~~What Nigerian Ethnic Group Is Bunmi Mojekwu From?~~~ by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 14, 2012

royal, paste your face on his body. grin grin
Re: ~~~What Nigerian Ethnic Group Is Bunmi Mojekwu From?~~~ by tpia5: 11:32pm On Sep 14, 2012
akinreals: olubunmi is yoruba name and Mojekwu is igbo name, i.e. She is a yoruba lady married to an igbo guy. Simple

Is that the igbo guy she's married to?
Re: ~~~What Nigerian Ethnic Group Is Bunmi Mojekwu From?~~~ by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 26, 2012
still trying to find out how this fool know who this woman is....
Re: ~~~What Nigerian Ethnic Group Is Bunmi Mojekwu From?~~~ by Nobody: 5:02am On Sep 27, 2012
I watch her Show.

Im into her Facial Features.

Yeah, Im into British Programming.

Maybe that's a subliminal Hint to who i really am.

Maybe me and ya boy actually One Person.

I could be a Niqqah from London.

You neva Know.
Re: ~~~What Nigerian Ethnic Group Is Bunmi Mojekwu From?~~~ by kandiikane(m): 5:06am On Sep 27, 2012
^b!tch!

Never told me you were going away. I see how it is. angry kiss
Re: ~~~What Nigerian Ethnic Group Is Bunmi Mojekwu From?~~~ by Nobody: 5:23am On Sep 27, 2012
You Know I Love You.

Mah SeneGambian Princess.
Re: ~~~What Nigerian Ethnic Group Is Bunmi Mojekwu From?~~~ by Nobody: 5:25am On Sep 27, 2012
~Royal~:
I watch her Show.

Im into her Facial Features.

Yeah, Im into British Programming.

Maybe that's a subliminal Hint to who i really am.

Maybe me and ya boy actually One Person.

I could be a Niqqah from London.

You neva Know.

Hmmmmmm....i think i know. wink
Re: ~~~What Nigerian Ethnic Group Is Bunmi Mojekwu From?~~~ by Nobody: 5:30am On Sep 27, 2012
lol i ain't Nobody But Royal.

My Style can't be Recreated,Copied or Cloned

MsChocolateSkin

...lol as a matter of Fact...if it wasn't for you responding to my very first post on this forum, i doubt i would have ever made another one here.

when you responded to that shid, it caught me off guard.

I was just strolling through writing random comments on boards....What were the chances you would actually be online at that time to reply right away...

::Fate::
Re: ~~~What Nigerian Ethnic Group Is Bunmi Mojekwu From?~~~ by kandiikane(m): 5:33am On Sep 27, 2012
~Royal~:
You Know I Love You.

Mah SeneGambian Princess.

Where did you go? Aren't you too old to be studying or have they been keeping you back in the 9th grade? tongue

I was planning on crossing the sea to amelica as you know- to get my azz crack licked but you just left.
Re: ~~~What Nigerian Ethnic Group Is Bunmi Mojekwu From?~~~ by Nobody: 5:36am On Sep 27, 2012
lol yeah come get ya ass crack and walls licked.

Give me the Original Photo of the One in ya Profile.

the Perfect Lighting to see those Super THICK Fat SeneGambian Lips.
Re: ~~~What Nigerian Ethnic Group Is Bunmi Mojekwu From?~~~ by sambos994(m): 5:41am On Sep 27, 2012
Yoruba/Igbo?
Re: ~~~What Nigerian Ethnic Group Is Bunmi Mojekwu From?~~~ by kandiikane(m): 5:48am On Sep 27, 2012
~Royal~:
lol yeah come get ya ass crack and walls licked.

Give me the Original Photo of the One in ya Profile.

the Perfect Lighting to see those Super THICK Fat SeneGambian Lips.

Lool, why do you like exaggerating my lips when describing it?
Re: ~~~What Nigerian Ethnic Group Is Bunmi Mojekwu From?~~~ by Nobody: 5:52am On Sep 27, 2012
Send me the Original Mamii.

That pic is beautiful..n i know it. Perfect Lighting.

I am not exaggerating anything LML

Ya lips like 3 of Mines.
Re: ~~~What Nigerian Ethnic Group Is Bunmi Mojekwu From?~~~ by kandiikane(m): 6:05am On Sep 27, 2012
Lmao!
My lips are only a teeny bit bigger than yóurs.

No, no photos. Don't want you comparing me to another bug eyed animal. grin
Re: ~~~What Nigerian Ethnic Group Is Bunmi Mojekwu From?~~~ by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 27, 2012
kandiikane: Lmao!
My lips are only a teeny bit bigger than yóurs.

No, no photos. Don't want you comparing me to another bug eyed animal. grin

nooooooo, Don't punish me for my Bipolar-ness!!

Lmfao Besides..I never posted any of your photos anyway.

I have them saved, i ain't post none though.

You whited out your face....Why?!?

you are mad gorgeous.
Re: ~~~What Nigerian Ethnic Group Is Bunmi Mojekwu From?~~~ by kandiikane(m): 6:19am On Sep 27, 2012
You will definitely pay for it.

How many photos of me do you have? I didn't send you any. tongue
And which ones are they?
Re: ~~~What Nigerian Ethnic Group Is Bunmi Mojekwu From?~~~ by kandiikane(m): 6:20am On Sep 27, 2012
Royaaaaaaaal! angry
Re: ~~~What Nigerian Ethnic Group Is Bunmi Mojekwu From?~~~ by Nobody: 6:20am On Sep 27, 2012
^Ahh Brings Back Memories...Isn't she Beautiful. tongue

I Had A Dream}}}}} That Someday You and Mee}}}} Will find ourselves in Love Again}}}}}

I Still Believe....Someday You and Mee}}}}} Will Find ourselves in Love Again}}}}}

[size=15pt]{{{{{~~~ cool ~~~}}}}}[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6F1giMdJfQg
Re: ~~~What Nigerian Ethnic Group Is Bunmi Mojekwu From?~~~ by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 27, 2012
My fault Ill remove it... tongue
Re: ~~~What Nigerian Ethnic Group Is Bunmi Mojekwu From?~~~ by kandiikane(m): 6:22am On Sep 27, 2012
B!tch take that shyt down!

That is oooooooold. tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Waje And Tiwa Savage Without Make-up .... / Photo: Annie Idibia And Daughter / She's Not His Boo! Nadia Buari Is Jim Iyke's Prayer Partner After All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.