Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:41 AM

The Rich/ The Poor And Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Rich/ The Poor And Hell (503 Views)

Are Churches Really Helping The Poor And Unemployed In Our Society Today? / Oritsejafor To Jonathan - Give Half Of Your Salary To The Poor / Donate To The Poor And Needy Not Pastors tithe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Rich/ The Poor And Hell by abysirius(m): 4:07pm On Aug 12, 2012
Generally there's a believe that the love of money is the root of all evil. This and more references like this (both in d bible and quaran) are reasons while many share the view that where sins and man are mentioned definitely money shouldn't be far reached.
However, while the rich have so much to throw around, the later has little or nothing at all for his day to day personal survival. So bad that even some can hardly can not boast of been sure of having a square meal everyday. Poverty no doubt is a menace to any man.
So be that as it may, I have decided to ask this forum one important question: who goes first; the rich or the poor bearing 1 fact in mind that every unrighteousness is a sin. When it is sin, there's no scale of preference and also remember that God is not and will not be partial. Poverty will not even make a genuine excuse.
Let me ask u: hw many time have u got to tell one lie or the other today and why? Is telling lies a sin? Hw much do d rich tell lies compare to their fellow counterpart- the poor? Feel free to post ur comment as I expect to hear from u.

(1) (Reply)

Dispensational Delusions / 'cos Of Boko Haram,st Theresas Catholic Cathedral Bans Big Heaties & Handbags! / My Main Problem With Atheism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.