Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Eedris Abdukareem Settle With (curtis Jackson 50 Cent) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eedris Abdukareem Settle With (curtis Jackson 50 Cent) (1757 Views)

Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Obasanjo, Says OBJ Is A Sadist / Paris Hilton, 50 Cent's New Girlfriend? / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eedris Abdukareem Settle With (curtis Jackson 50 Cent) by jamoskky(m): 10:06am On Dec 21, 2007
Eedris Abdukareem has settle his feud with America hiphop star Curtis James Jackson 111 a.k.a. 50 CENT yesterday on stage at KORA MEDIA LAUNCH in abuja saying [b]"50 U are black am a black i love you, we love you here  in africa"

dude if u see the way Eedris was raping, you will know he is the best in the music industry in his category i mean rap/hiphop

Re: Eedris Abdukareem Settle With (curtis Jackson 50 Cent) by estylove1(f): 1:49pm On Dec 21, 2007
yes bro u r right Idris was realy tight at least he don come out of rapping with no real lyrics and wat he did i was realy impressed and am sure 50 cent was i watched it too 50cent was really surprised at least we hav tried to redeem our image especially d image of nigerian artist

idris did well by apologizing
Re: Eedris Abdukareem Settle With (curtis Jackson 50 Cent) by segunpc(m): 2:42pm On Dec 21, 2007
e beta apologise because 50 na complete bad person. idris beta not visit america becos na needle dem go take kill am for im wife. NONSENSE.
Re: Eedris Abdukareem Settle With (curtis Jackson 50 Cent) by Busta(f): 3:27pm On Dec 21, 2007
segunpc:

e beta apologise because 50 na complete bad person. idris beta not visit america because na needle them go take kill am for im wife. NONSENSE.

LMAO
Re: Eedris Abdukareem Settle With (curtis Jackson 50 Cent) by yongbabe(f): 6:56pm On Dec 21, 2007
Idris sucks soooooooo bad!
he is such a wannabe, other 9ja stars r more sucsesfull n he is still there blabin.
his lyrics r wack the videos 2.
imagine comparing himself to so angry
Re: Eedris Abdukareem Settle With (curtis Jackson 50 Cent) by Nobody: 2:12am On Dec 22, 2007
d guy has some sense now.but think of it, since that squabble, eedris has been in oblivion, abi 50 sef gt jazz grin
Re: Eedris Abdukareem Settle With (curtis Jackson 50 Cent) by Ifeniyi22(m): 8:26am On Dec 25, 2007
olrotimi:

d guy has some sense now.but think of it, since that squabble, eedris has been in oblivion, abi 50 sef gt jazz grin

lol
Re: Eedris Abdukareem Settle With (curtis Jackson 50 Cent) by akeemagali(m): 11:01am On Dec 25, 2007
ALL OF UNA WEY DEY TALK BAD ABOUT EEDRIS ARE UNGRATEFUL HOMO SAPIENS sad
CHECK OUT LAKREEM'S WEBSITE AND SEE/READ THINGS FOR URSELVES.
EEDRIS IS A PIONEER OF RAP MUSIC IN NIGERIA, ALTHOUGH SOME SMALL BOYS MIGHT BE BETTER THAN HIM NOW.
BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN YOU SHOULD DISRESPECT HIM.
ITS HARD FOR AN AVERAGE 9JA TO DO WHAT EEDRIS DID FOR 50 CENT AT ABUJA, ABD I HOPE YOU'LL AGREE WITH ME THAT EEDRIS IS BACK WITH A BANG!!!!!!!!!!
WATCH OUT FOR HIM IN 2008!!!!!
Re: Eedris Abdukareem Settle With (curtis Jackson 50 Cent) by IykeD(m): 11:50pm On Dec 25, 2007
akeemagali:

ALL OF UNA WEY DEY TALK BAD ABOUT EEDRIS ARE UNGRATEFUL HOMO SAPIENS sad
CHECK OUT LAKREEM'S WEBSITE AND SEE/READ THINGS FOR URSELVES.
EEDRIS IS A PIONEER OF RAP MUSIC IN NIGERIA, ALTHOUGH SOME SMALL BOYS MIGHT BE BETTER THAN HIM NOW.
BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN YOU SHOULD DISRESPECT HIM.
ITS HARD FOR AN AVERAGE 9JA TO DO WHAT EEDRIS DID FOR 50 CENT AT ABUJA, ABD I HOPE YOU'LL AGREE WITH ME THAT EEDRIS IS BACK WITH A BANG!!!!!!!!!!
WATCH OUT FOR HIM IN 2008!!!!!

Well said bro.He is the Father of Rab in Naija, believe it or not.
Re: Eedris Abdukareem Settle With (curtis Jackson 50 Cent) by dominique(f): 4:19am On Dec 26, 2007
not a rap fan (not even an eedris fan) but the dude has been out for ages and i think he's goin to drop somethin tight next year and i agree with iyke, he's cumin back with a BANG. Haters better watch out,
Re: Eedris Abdukareem Settle With (curtis Jackson 50 Cent) by faceremedy: 1:55pm On Dec 27, 2007
Yes Broda ( jamoskky, Iyike) - I watched the Kora Media Lunch and I am not surprised the way Eedris rapped - His one of the best rap star artiste in Africa - No doubts

We miss you Eedris Abdulkareem.

Compliments of the season's to everyone here.

Remmy
Re: Eedris Abdukareem Settle With (curtis Jackson 50 Cent) by abdurrazaq(m): 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2007
It is good to see my man coming back stronger to the scene. Haters like it or not you just have to commend him for his courage for coming to apologise or whatever you call it to 50 cent.

One thing about this issue is that the feud was all about what we heard and read from the pages of newspapers but, thank GOD the reconciliation was a thing we all (maybe almost all)witnessed live on TV.

It's good listening to and reading good news aout the pioneer of rap/hiphop in Nigeria again. Let Ruggedman, Mode 9 and the rest sit tight 'cos, THE KING IS REALLY BACK cheesy

God bless Eedris, his lovers, haters, nairalanders and before I forget, me 2
Re: Eedris Abdukareem Settle With (curtis Jackson 50 Cent) by akeemagali(m): 9:22pm On Dec 30, 2007
Thanks all .
WISHING YOU ALL A 1DERFUL NEW YEAR AHEAD
Re: Eedris Abdukareem Settle With (curtis Jackson 50 Cent) by thegame(m): 11:40am On Jan 02, 2008
EEdris was really good at rapping that night. Looks like he went underground to develop his rap style. Even fiddy was feeling that beat like s h i t.His performance was awesome. I am proud of him and the beat. His rap and the beat combination was so so so so so bad(i mean good)

(1) (Reply)

Whao , Halima Dangote Just Got Married. / Hitv Present ‘koko Mansion’ / My First Kiss Was With Friend’s Dad - Nkiru Sylvanus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.