Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,193 members, 7,839,061 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Money Is A Miracle Worker - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Money Is A Miracle Worker (581 Views)

What A Miracle !!! / Nigerian Cook Survives Two Days Under Sea In Shipwreck…says, It’s A Miracle / Dubai's Miracle Garden Is World’s Most Beautiful Garden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Money Is A Miracle Worker by JameyMaxwell(m): 5:08pm On Aug 12, 2012
I had the opportunity to experience one of the wonderful and powerful ways money worked miracles.
This incident happened recently.
On a Friday nyte, me & my goonz were on our way to a Club in Ikeja for a show and heavy jiration to follow later•
The journey was going smoothly lyke it should. Anticipation mounting, Loud muzik playing, Boiz drinkin, dancing and doing crazy stuffs ..... generally happy it waz a Friday night when some police officers asked us to stop.
They came to the window and were lyke we shud all get down.
I waz driving becauze I waz sober. My goons on the oda hand were a little tipsy but boiz still dey kampe. But I no wan take chance, na so I tell dem say make I do the talking before them go talk rubbish.
POLICE=» WHERE IS YHUR DRIVER'S LICENSE
ME=» I FORGOT IT HOME
POLICE=» ARE YHU MAD? AND YHU ARE DRIVING BY THIS TYME
ME=»OGA,DO YHU WANT ME TO BE FLYING BY THIS TYME
Omo, na so the guy veeeeeeeeeexxxxxxxxxx no be small. Chai.
I see say the guy body start to dey shake because of the kind anger whey my answer provoke.To make matters worse,the guy na Aboki police mahn.
Na so me ask dem....
ME=»SO WAT DO YHU WANT TO DO TO US NAW?
POLICE=»ALL OF UNA GO FOLLOW US GO STATION
ME=» I HAVE A SHOW TONIGHT. I NEED TO BE THERE
POLICE=»WHICH SHOW?
I kon start to they explain.
I spend lyke 10minutes telling the guy wat the show waz all about, where itz at, who iz organizing it....
POLICE=»SO WETIN BE YHUR OWN?
Duh! I kon spend lyke anoder 20minutes dey explain matter to the guy.
As I check watch, na there I know say time no they wait for anybody.Tyme don go no be small & i needed to leave that place fast.
ME=»AM AN UPCOMING ARTIST. I HAVE A DEMO CD. I'VE WORKED WITH SUSPECT,PHYNO,MODIZ.... blah blah blah
I guess itz due to so much anger in me and because the guy sabi waste time....
I know no when I go talk Fela•
POLICE=»SO YHU DON DO SONG WITH FELA HABI?
ME=»YES SIR!
POLICE=»WHICH SONG?
ME=»HE DIED BEFORE WE COULD RELEASE THE SONG SIR.
I dey think say as I dey talk SIR, the matter go dey less.
I look tyme again and I had only 50 minutes more.
SH*T.
I begin think wetin I fit do as tyme dey go.
Next tin I know, HOLY SPIRT tell me say make I drop sumthing for them.
I waz dumbfolded. All this while I dey waste Energy, Tyme & Resources, i 4 don drop sumtin 4 dem tey tey.
I be wan drop 50Naira 4 each of dem{ they were lyke 5 } as 50Naira na the normal package ..... but i kon reason am say haba, this one wey I don talk say I be artist, dem go dey do longer throat.
Na so my Humble self commot 5GRAND give the group of Police men.
Omoooooooooooooooo, see as I turn SUPER~STAR for their eye over Minute.
Within, a short tyme, me and my Goonz were back on the road with the Muzik playing LOUDER than before.
If yhu have a similar experience, Please drop them.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Book Of Records / Nairaladers, Don't You Think We Need War Or Total Revolution In This Country? / How Did You React The Firt Time You Took Hemp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.