Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,957 members, 7,848,890 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:36 AM

...... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ...... (1920 Views)

(picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself / Nigerian Man 28, Marries 71-year-old White Lady (photos) / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: ...... by 190theclown: 8:51am On Aug 13, 2012
JallowBah:

She decided to delete the start.

Shes going to school in uk, both her and her boyfriend, still he is thinking about marrying some white women just for papers, fooling someone to think he loves her..bah.

LOL - but its a normal thingy
I schooled in d UK too and its something we Nigerian dudes do everyday
Aside d fact dat she's been played which she knows
I love 2 have white half caste kids (dey d best)
Re: ...... by JallowBah(f): 9:19am On Aug 13, 2012
190-the-clown:

LOL - but its a normal thingy
I schooled in d UK too and its something we Nigerian dudes do everyday
Aside d fact dat she's been played which she knows
I love 2 have white half caste kids (dey d best)

Some marry for papers, others for lovewink

That many people do something that is morally bad, does not make it ok.

For me, then its better to go to the streets, sell drugs, get money, and PAY someone to be married to you for 4 years so you get your papers. Not to go and f-ck up somebodys heart.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Found Love In A Hopeless Place / Why Our Girls Find It Difficult To Get Husbands These Days / Help Needed.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.