Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

London Olympics Closing Ceremony - Live - Sports (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / London Olympics Closing Ceremony - Live (26287 Views)

AFCON 2013 Closing Ceremony / AFCON 2013 Opening Ceremony Live / Pictures Of 2012 London Olympics-Closing Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: London Olympics Closing Ceremony - Live by stunna2(m): 12:12am On Aug 13, 2012
Applying for the chance to host The Olympics is like inviting the world over for a play and not getting it is same as , nope (from the world...we dont like you, dont trust you and most importantly we dont respect you people!

this is why it matters! and this is the reason why the rest of the world's opinion about us as a people as a nation should matter...but right now, it does not appear to matter at all to nigerians...and many nigerians proudly say it should not matter!! but it does

1 Like

Re: London Olympics Closing Ceremony - Live by Builder: 12:13am On Aug 13, 2012
Now that the Olympic is over, let the social cleansing of east london begin
Re: London Olympics Closing Ceremony - Live by coogar: 12:15am On Aug 13, 2012
buzugee: the bigger picture is that the black man is below us. he is who we use for menial and dirty labor. he is the clean up boy. geeez i thought u were intelligent ?

yet more acute idiocy on display.
if mr bean was a nigga, herbs like you would say a black man is being used to depict daftness!

you worms make me nauseous with your simple-mindedness! the message here is simple - if an ordinary street sweeper can make it to the closing ceremony of the olympic games in london then there's no excuse for anyone else in the world. this spectacle should be inspirational and not to be seen as a racial issue!

2 Likes

Re: London Olympics Closing Ceremony - Live by Next2Bezee(m): 12:15am On Aug 13, 2012
Amazing...I'm proud to have watched it smiley smiley
Re: London Olympics Closing Ceremony - Live by Johnpaul2k2(m): 12:17am On Aug 13, 2012
Goldieluks: Between the closing and the openeing ceremony, i don't know which is more awful.

All i saw there was satanic display. What a waste of my precious time.

[size=32]every new thing is always satanic , SMH Naija mentality [/size]!!! angry angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: London Olympics Closing Ceremony - Live by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 13, 2012
coogar:

if mr bean was a nigga, herbs like you would say a black man is being used to depict daftness!

your worms make me nauseous with your simple-mindedness! the message here is simple - if an ordinary street sweeper can make it to the closing ceremony of the olympic games in london then there's no excuse for anyone else in the world. this spectacle should be inspirational and not to be seen as a racial issue!
I like the theme alot - Inspire a generation!
Re: London Olympics Closing Ceremony - Live by Builder: 12:20am On Aug 13, 2012
In as much as the Olympics have been a success, I cant help but think the artistic, creative, design side of it have been boring, lacklustre and rather uninspiring . The opening ceremony was like a boring horror-movie, the closing ceremony was..well, not much different from the opening ceremony dull, dreary and painful, more like a clamp pressed hard against my balls.. God bless beijin, bring in Rio... F.Uck london
Re: London Olympics Closing Ceremony - Live by buzugee(m): 12:20am On Aug 13, 2012
coogar:

your worms make me nauseous with your simple-mindedness! the message here is simple - if an ordinary street sweeper can make it to the closing ceremony of the olympic games in london then there's no excuse for anyone else in the world. this spectacle should be inspirational and not to be seen as a racial issue!
LOL you are lost. you are a cross breed between a simpleton and a cretin. what exactly is the olympics ? a greco-roman concoction which further solidifies their hold on the world when simple minded people like you attach much gravity to it. you need an exorcism. you are too far gone

1 Like

Re: London Olympics Closing Ceremony - Live by Goldieluks: 12:21am On Aug 13, 2012
Johnpaul2k2:

[size=32]every new thing is always satanic , SMH Naija mentality [/size]!!! angry angry angry angry

There is nothing like nija mentality there, that shiit was satanic. END OF!

1 Like

Re: London Olympics Closing Ceremony - Live by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 13, 2012
Goldieluks:

If that was satanic, then am a great fan of Satan
Re: London Olympics Closing Ceremony - Live by coogar: 12:26am On Aug 13, 2012
buzugee: LOL you are lost. you are a cross breed between a simpleton and a cretin. what exactly is the olympics ?

you must be the love child of the union of mental retardation and down syndrome!
whats the olympics? an event that pulled 4 billion viewers all over the world?

a greco-roman concoction which further solidifies their hold on the world when simple minded people like you attach much gravity to it. you need an exorcism. you are too far gone

you have always worn your arse on your head so its diffcult to take you serious!
i am now sure there's a blown fuse in your cranial cavity! an event that hosted 204 countries is nothing but the surulere carnival on your street is something - you shouldn't have been on a leave of absence when your creator was handing out intelligence - you made a fatal mistake!
Re: London Olympics Closing Ceremony - Live by Goldieluks: 12:27am On Aug 13, 2012
Billyonaire: If that was satanic, then a great fan of Satan

Not my cup of tea.

3 Likes

Re: London Olympics Closing Ceremony - Live by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 13, 2012
Goldieluks:

Not my cup of tea.
It should not be your business if we chose to worship Satan then.
Re: London Olympics Closing Ceremony - Live by Johnpaul2k2(m): 12:29am On Aug 13, 2012

Re: London Olympics Closing Ceremony - Live by buzugee(m): 12:30am On Aug 13, 2012
coogar:

you must be the love child of the union of mental retardation and down syndrome!
whats the olympics? an event that pulled 4 billion viewers all over the world?

you have always worn your arse on your head so its diffcult to take you serious!
i am now sure there's a blown fuse in your cranial cavity! an event that hosted 204 countries is nothing but the surulere carnival on your street is something - you shouldn't have been on a leave of absence when your creator was handing out intelligence - you have made a fatal mistake!
you big ol dummy, the whole world is in the grasp of satan. 4 billion people getting blown away by the olympics is what is wrong with the world and is why a certain race of people are in control. you have all been brainwashed. you are walking zombies. 4 billion walking zombies.

1 Like

Re: London Olympics Closing Ceremony - Live by Goldieluks: 12:31am On Aug 13, 2012
Billyonaire: It should not be your business if we chose to worship Satan then.

READ ME CLEARLY...YOU ARE FREE TO WORSHIP WHOEVER YOU DEEM FIT.

stop quoting me hence forth!!

1 Like

Re: London Olympics Closing Ceremony - Live by coogar: 12:32am On Aug 13, 2012
Billyonaire: It should not be your business if we chose to worship Satan then.

makes me laugh when the citizens of a country where juju/voodoo, human trafficking, ritualism, kidnapping, armed robbery, etc are done in broad day light can complain that another country is satanic....

nigerians and hypocrisy are siamese twins cojoined by the heart!

1 Like

Re: London Olympics Closing Ceremony - Live by Johnpaul2k2(m): 12:32am On Aug 13, 2012
Goldieluks:

[size=32]this is the reason why Nigeria can never develop. i prefer their "satanic and flexing"than living with satan (boko haram, no light, bad governance , tribalism and co grin grin[/size]!!!
Re: London Olympics Closing Ceremony - Live by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 13, 2012
Goldieluks:

READ ME CLEARLY...YOU ARE FREE TO WORSHIP WHOEVER YOU DEEM FIT.

stop quoting me hence forth!!
I hereby warn you not to chastise people on who to worship. All of a sudden Olympic ceremony is Satanic to you, what an unhappy humanoid specie. Holier than thou charlatan
Re: London Olympics Closing Ceremony - Live by Goldieluks: 12:35am On Aug 13, 2012
Johnpaul2k2:

[size=32]this is the reason why Nigeria can never develop. i prefer their "satanic and flexing"than living with satan (boko haram, no light, bad governance , tribalism and co grin grin[/size]!!!

Oi! suit yourself.
Re: London Olympics Closing Ceremony - Live by muffins99(f): 12:36am On Aug 13, 2012
....and so it begins... criticism of brazil's taster just minutes after London 2012 ended. Nigerians are difficult to please and I'm fairly certain that the Rio 2016 games will be trashed in just the same way London 2012 has been trashed here on NL. It is up to each host nation to decide how, who and what it includes in the ceremony and there will always be mixed reviews...when Nigeria gets the chance to host a major event, then you guys will get a chance to show the world how it's done. 'Till then, please try to support Brazil because this is the first time the Olympics will be held in South America... my hope is that Africa gets it's chance soon.
Re: London Olympics Closing Ceremony - Live by gallivant: 12:36am On Aug 13, 2012
Re: London Olympics Closing Ceremony - Live by Goldieluks: 12:38am On Aug 13, 2012
Billyonaire: I hereby warn you not to chastise people on who to worship. All of a sudden Olympic ceremony is Satanic to you, what an unhappy humanoid specie. Holier than thou charlatan

Shut your trap!
What happened to freedom of speech?
Your calling YOURSELF names, just cause your opinion is different from mine?
STFU!! go ahead and worship clay or whatever. How does that pay my internet bill. Pfft!!!

1 Like

Re: London Olympics Closing Ceremony - Live by coogar: 12:38am On Aug 13, 2012
buzugee: you big ol dummy, the whole world is in the grasp of satan. 4 billion people getting blown away by the olympics is what is wrong with the world and is why a certain race of people are in control. you have all been brainwashed. you are walking zombies. 4 billion walking zombies.

as opposed to the killing of child witches in your country, killing of innocent souls by boko haram, the embezzlement of funds by your politicians, etc?

as at 1940, people like you were sent to the gas chambers for being too dumb! remove the speck in your eyes first.....if you are so clued up, why haven't you fixed nigeria, you homoerotic peasant!!!
Re: London Olympics Closing Ceremony - Live by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 13, 2012
muffins99: ....and so it begins... criticism of brazil's taster just minutes after London 2012 ended. Nigerians are difficult to please and I'm fairly certain that the Rio 2016 games will be trashed in just the same way London 2012 has been trashed here on NL. It is up to each host nation to decide how, who and what it includes in the ceremony and there will always be mixed reviews...when Nigeria gets the chance to host a major event, then you guys will get a chance to show the world how it's done. 'Till then, please try to support Brazil because this is the first time the Olympics will be held in South America... my hope is that Africa gets it's chance soon.
Don't sweat it honey!Rio 2016 is in good hands. I personally like Brazilians.
Re: London Olympics Closing Ceremony - Live by muffins99(f): 12:47am On Aug 13, 2012
all4naija: Don't sweat it honey!Rio 2016 is in good hands. I personally like Brazilians.

yeah, me too...
Re: London Olympics Closing Ceremony - Live by buzugee(m): 12:47am On Aug 13, 2012
coogar:

as opposed to the killing of child witches in your country, killing of innocent souls by boko haram, the embezzlement of funds by your politicians, etc?

as at 1940, people like you are sent to the gas chambers for being too dumb! remove the speck in your eyes first.....if you are so clued up, why haven't you fixed nigeria, you homoerotic peasant!!!
you big ol dummy i am not impressed by your statistics

as off 1960s blacks were still getting lynched in america for being black
witches were killed all over england and america barely 200 years ago. they were burnt at the stake. read up on the salem witch hunt
killing of innocent souls ? white americans are falling all over themselves to support zimmerman who killed a black youth, white spree killers kill innocent souls everytime. a couple in the last month damn near took out over 30 people.
embezzlement ? when barrack got into office he gave the bankers billions of dollars while the guys on the street are starving.
my poin here is, the whole world is screwed up. but you have to bat for your side. you cant be an uncle tom sambo coon nigger in 2012. which is what you are acting as right about now. them white folks dont love you. sooner you get that into your head the better. they tolerate you because they have conquered you. before you were conquered, you were their lynching party fun. where you think PICNIC came from ? its a word culled from PICK A NIGGER. meaning they all came together with lunch boxes and jollofed and watched while a black man was getting lynched.

1 Like

Re: London Olympics Closing Ceremony - Live by Goldieluks: 12:53am On Aug 13, 2012
buzugee: you big ol dummy i am not impressed by your statistics

witches were killed all over england and america barely 200 years ago. they were burnt at the stake. read up on the salem witch hunt
killing of innocent souls ? white americans are falling all over themselves to support zimmerman who killed a black youth, white spree killers kill innocent souls everytime. a couple in the last month damn near took out over 30 people.
embezzlement ? when barrack got into office he gave the bankers billions of dollars while the guys on the street are starving.
my poin here is, the whole world is screwed up. but you have to bat for your side. you cant be an uncle tom sambo coon nigger in 2012. which is what you are acting as right about now. them white folks dont love you. sooner you get that into your head the better. they tolerate you because they have conquered you. before you were conquered, you were their lynching party fun. where you think PICNIC came from ? its a word called from PICK A NIGGER. meaning they all came together with lunch boxes and jollofed and watched while a black man was getting lynched.

You make a lot of sense. But the 'white arse kissers' would definitely disagree with you.
#Their coffin#
Re: London Olympics Closing Ceremony - Live by buzugee(m): 12:56am On Aug 13, 2012
Goldieluks:

You make a lot of sense. But the 'white arse kissers' would definitely disagree with you.
#Their coffin#
i guess some of us have to learn the lesson the hard way. anyway good looking out hun. about to break out of here real soon.
Re: London Olympics Closing Ceremony - Live by Freesia(f): 1:03am On Aug 13, 2012
buzugee: you big ol dummy i am not impressed by your statistics

my poin here is, the whole world is screwed up. but you have to bat for your side. you cant be an uncle tom sambo coon nigger in 2012. which is what you are acting as right about now. them white folks dont love you. sooner you get that into your head the better. they tolerate you because they have conquered you. before you were conquered, you were their lynching party fun. where you think PICNIC came from ? its a word culled from PICK A NIGGER. meaning they all came together with lunch boxes and jollofed and watched while a black man was getting lynched.

SAD business this !!
Re: London Olympics Closing Ceremony - Live by muffins99(f): 1:36am On Aug 13, 2012
buzugee: you big ol dummy i am not impressed by your statistics..... them white folks dont love you. sooner you get that into your head the better. they tolerate you because they have conquered you. before you were conquered, you were their lynching party fun. where you think PICNIC came from ? its a word culled from PICK A NIGGER. meaning they all came together with lunch boxes and jollofed and watched while a black man was getting lynched.

urban legend! The origin of the word picnic has nothing to do with slavery, it is derived from french 'pique nique' which describes outdoor meals usually eaten during hunting parties.

I'm not here to support white people, but I do not support bigotry or prejudice from anybody, be they white or black. As much as you may claim that 'white people dont love you', many black people do not like whites- as many comments here on NL show, so we have two sides to the coin and each side believes it is justified. Right now, Nigerians need to unite and work together to build a better community/ nation for future generation (your children, nephews and neices)- attacking each other online or through boko haram is not it. As we all know, a single broom stick/twig is easily broken but a bunch of sticks/twigs is more difficult to break. Nigeria will continue to struggle until the people unite (home vs abroad; north vs south, male vs female, etc)
Re: London Olympics Closing Ceremony - Live by lepasharon(f): 2:07am On Aug 13, 2012

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Jude Ighalo And Obafemi Martins Hangout Together / Tom Brady: What Ronaldo Discussed With ‘Fellow GOAT’ / Vincent Enyeama With His Three Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.