Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Aremu And Stella - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Aremu And Stella (1811 Views)

Stella Obasanjo First Day In "Heaven" / Aremu And Stella / Aremu The Bully (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aremu And Stella by aristole(m): 12:20pm On Dec 21, 2007
Aremu and his wife stella visited a zoo and the efforts of stella (the wife) to offer the oldest gorrilla a banana proved abortive.

Infuriated and angry Aremu intervened for the gross misconduct of the gorrilla.He  took the banana gave the gorrilla.interestingly,the gorrilla rushed for the banana by even prostrating at least to show respect for an elderly person.puzzled stella ,querried aremu of what has transpired and aremu was forced to open up an overdue secret.aremu started with.em.em(clearing his throat first) which the species of apes especially gorrillas are known for.he said :sorry dear.you have to take heart.you see, that gorrilla is my immediate younger brother and it is not proper and even disgusting to collect food from you.You know blood is thicker than water.immediately,stella ran for her dear life after such discovery and in the process lost her life  ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Aremu And Stella by Migines(m): 12:46pm On Dec 21, 2007
Ure damned dude.
Re: Aremu And Stella by tjtj1(m): 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2007
Migines u are rite, imagine stella flee for her life. @poster wat schol do u go to?
Re: Aremu And Stella by aristole(m): 10:47am On Dec 24, 2007
tj tj.I ve noticed your over-sabi.You cant be a Choir-Master here .Please.Check yourself out either.What schol "do" u go.Talkless,I know the reason for using the FLEE.Besides,you are not updated that Comedians are free to use language as they desire.
Re: Aremu And Stella by topeteadr(m): 10:55am On Dec 24, 2007
Wtf?
Re: Aremu And Stella by clemcykul(f): 11:47am On Dec 24, 2007
hmmmm aristotle died some yrs ago,,, and u dont sound half as intelligent as the greek guy was!
Re: Aremu And Stella by aristole(m): 12:02pm On Dec 24, 2007
Cemented brain,clemcykul or whatever you call yourself.Cant you read again.I'm not aristotle but aristole.Natural hatred has covered your thinking and I'm wondering where this conspiracy is coming from.Imagine,talking to a future President of your  country. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Aremu And Stella by ndumart: 12:58pm On Dec 24, 2007
@Poster

O boy respect the dead oh
Re: Aremu And Stella by clemcykul(f): 1:05pm On Dec 24, 2007
cemented brain dats really kool u know, but damn! u are demented!
Re: Aremu And Stella by ayusman16(m): 1:06pm On Dec 24, 2007
@Poster

President of this country? That means we go dey wear bullet proof when u wan give speech shocked
Re: Aremu And Stella by aristole(m): 1:44pm On Dec 24, 2007
please,a point of correction for those that have misinterpreted what i posted.i did not make any reference to anybody.any co-accident.sorry,co-incidence ;d ;d ;d ;d is highly regretted.everybody is just talking about stella that i said she fled and died.what about an egba man like aremu.well,dont misquote me because sss are now trailing everywhere i go .
Re: Aremu And Stella by topeteadr(m): 2:02pm On Dec 24, 2007
@poster, what da h€ll is wrong wit ya head. Why've u been spitting sh¡t outta ur mouth since, and pls add some sensible words 2 ur posts.

*no be me talk am oh!, na keypad type am*.
Re: Aremu And Stella by aristole(m): 2:20pm On Dec 24, 2007
Well,I'm not surprised at all.Infact I will open up the secret attached to this story.Migines,tj tj,clemsykul and Tope Teadr were all around on the day the case featured.Infact all of them were Zoo- Attendants in the zoo.That was before their graduation. They bribed me not to post this story but to God be the glory.That is why the antagony is coming up.Infact,Clemsykul was the CZF(Chief Zoo Attendant) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Aremu And Stella by clemcykul(f): 2:33pm On Dec 24, 2007
YEAH i was the attendant and u happen to be the chimp i came to feed but u escaped! embarassed grin grin

have fun boy grin
Re: Aremu And Stella by tysolo(m): 2:35pm On Dec 24, 2007
Remix,Remix,Remix,
Re: Aremu And Stella by topeteadr(m): 2:55pm On Dec 24, 2007
Clemcy u mean aristole was the chimpazeeeeee or rather gorilla that escaped 4rm the zoo.
Re: Aremu And Stella by aristole(m): 3:14pm On Dec 24, 2007
You have forgotten how you people were prostrating so that I don't reveal your infamous acts :Well,the only one I will divulge is how you eventually raped the gorrilla and sent it to early grave. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Aremu And Stella by yanye(f): 3:22pm On Dec 24, 2007
aristo oops sorry aristotle or aristole u r such a nut case sad and um i dint fynd d humour in ur dumb joke undecided
Re: Aremu And Stella by mellow(m): 3:24pm On Dec 24, 2007
shameless full people[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Aremu And Stella by ThugLife1(m): 3:30pm On Dec 24, 2007
mellow:

shameless full people[color=#990000][/color]

Name names grin
Re: Aremu And Stella by richo(m): 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2007
aristole u be asshole.ur joke is dry jare.imagine this bambastic unpatriotic fagot! for christ sake that guy was our president and he deserves some honour.pls shut up ur useless moi moi mouth if u dnt no wat2 say.besides wen baba obj was rottning in jail for naija sum decades ago u wer still a moronic spermatozoa
Re: Aremu And Stella by richo(m): 3:54pm On Dec 24, 2007
yeye boi angry
Re: Aremu And Stella by tjtj1(m): 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2007
*sighs*u guys are still listening to the chimpanzee
Re: Aremu And Stella by richo(m): 4:00pm On Dec 24, 2007
pls hav mercy on the baboon.he hasnt matured enough to tink lyk the chimpazee whos he's real daddy grin
Re: Aremu And Stella by mellow(m): 4:16pm On Dec 24, 2007
Thug Life:

Name names grin

Names[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Aremu And Stella by hilli666(m): 4:19pm On Dec 24, 2007
Dude, dont give up your day job! and if you dont have one, get one please. I cant take any more of these jokes. cry
Re: Aremu And Stella by aristole(m): 4:21pm On Dec 24, 2007
@ richo.
I ve never mentioned OBJ o.Is OBJ the only person bearing Aremu?
Well,I'm enjoying everybody but all of you are from apes family.Who can opposse that?
Re: Aremu And Stella by Migines(m): 4:29pm On Dec 24, 2007
@aristole
u talk too much, but dats not the least of ur talents; u NEVER make sense at all. Dont EVER in ur G0d forsaken lyf let me c my name in ur post again.
Re: Aremu And Stella by aristole(m): 4:53pm On Dec 24, 2007
@migines.
I am very sure this is a conspiracy.Who are you?And have I used your name before for anything ?Your name sounds like one disease I can't even remember for now.Sorry,my Visa will not be processed because I dont use your leproused name as my surname? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Aremu And Stella by Migines(m): 4:57pm On Dec 24, 2007
Who ever told u "keep on typing on day u'll make sense" is a dumb a$s liar and a fu<king b@stard.
Luks like u've got amnesia.
Re: Aremu And Stella by tufe(m): 5:10pm On Dec 24, 2007
@poster
O boy, dem don finish you O!!! if i dey your shoes, i go just go re-register for nairaland under a different name, cuz your image has been dented cry
Re: Aremu And Stella by aristole(m): 5:19pm On Dec 24, 2007
Yes,you are simply meningitis(the disease I said your name sounds like) and I don't expect anything good from somebody who is having it until treated.Treament.That's what you need.*singing* I no send you o,edumare don bless me o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Video Of Y'aradua / Bros I Need A Loan… / Lets Play A Game!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.