Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,162 members, 7,860,163 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:06 AM

Arsenal Vs Ac Milan : Expert Analysis - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Vs Ac Milan : Expert Analysis (4090 Views)

Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. / Warri Wolves Vs AC Leopards: CAF Confedration Cup (3 - 1) On 6th June 2015 / Kano Pillars Vs Ac Leopards (4 - 1) On 16th March 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Vs Ac Milan : Expert Analysis by dipo2much(m): 6:06pm On Jan 16, 2008
U B VERY BIG FOOL. WHICH JAZZ WE USE FOR JUVE AND REAL MADRID. YOU DEY VEX ME SEF,E B LIKE SAY MAKE A GIVE YOU CORRECT KNOCK FOR HEAD. WE BEAT JUVENTUS AND REAL MADRID BECAUSE WE WERE BETTER THAN THEM.
IN THE SAME WAY,WE WILL BEAT AC IN 180 MINUTES. I HAVE NO DOUBT

ARSENAL'S STYLE OF PLAY CAN UNLOCK THE GATES OF HEAVEN,NOT TO TALK OF ANY DEFENSE ON EARTH.

GUNNER TILL I RETIRE
Re: Arsenal Vs Ac Milan : Expert Analysis by ritchboy(m): 6:48pm On Jan 16, 2008
ARSENAL'S STYLE OF PLAY CAN UNLOCK THE GATES OF HEAVEN,NOT TO TALK OF ANY DEFENSE ON EARTH.
i co-sign!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Vs Ac Milan : Expert Analysis by ritchboy(m): 6:51pm On Jan 16, 2008
ritchboy:

let me make one thing clear,only a FOOL would say arsenal don't stand a chance against milan.if u predict that milan would eliminate arsenal then fine,your entitled to your opinion,but if u say milan would definately knock arsenal out then u must be an extremely daft human being.
Re: Arsenal Vs Ac Milan : Expert Analysis by tkb417(m): 7:42pm On Jan 16, 2008
@gabrielgb
ill prefer the United vs Roma game. that game was electrifying.
It wasnt sparta Prague nor Besiktas. But almight ROMA!!!

Milan will kill Arsenal finally and all these rants will forever stop.
Re: Arsenal Vs Ac Milan : Expert Analysis by metro(m): 10:26am On Jan 17, 2008
dipo2much:

You B VERY BIG FOOL. WHICH JAZZ WE USE FOR JUVE AND REAL MADRID. YOU DEY VEX ME SEF,E B LIKE SAY MAKE A GIVE YOU CORRECT KNOCK FOR HEAD. WE BEAT JUVENTUS AND REAL MADRID BECAUSE WE WERE BETTER THAN THEM.
IN THE SAME WAY,WE WILL BEAT AC IN 180 MINUTES. I HAVE NO DOUBT

GUNNER TILL I RETIRE

there is nothing to be sentimental about as for your retirement well i guess its time for you to retire shei and for the heaven gate i woder which heaven you meant
and for stle of play its too bad it cant be better than that of man utd that fell like a pack of card last season and that style is only good in the EPL not UCL i whihc you look in EPL which guys are already loosing it will be a very serious pain if u allow it to slip thru cos i was already cong u guys on EPL for UCL pray we dont qualify for the season after this one then u can plan to win it
have a nice time bro

tkb417:

@gabrielgb

Milan will kill Arsenal finally and all these rants will forever stop.

i concur u tooooooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Arsenal Vs Ac Milan : Expert Analysis by gabrielgb: 2:49pm On Jan 20, 2008
is arsenal faster than man utd? i dont think so. if man utd with the likes of rooney, giggs and c ronaldo couldnt outrun us. then who can outrun us in arsenal. their game is so perfect for us. they base their game on possession and not pace. arsenal will end up blaming on thing or the other for thier downfall.

FORZA MILAN
Re: Arsenal Vs Ac Milan : Expert Analysis by folahann(m): 7:28pm On Jan 20, 2008
gabrielgb:

arsenal will end up blaming on thing or the other for their downfall.
FORZA MILAN
Am sorry you can't see the downfall of Arsenal; wait till the day comes, Arsenal style of play will outplay Milan.
Remember, Arsenal make a big disgrace out of teams with old players
Re: Arsenal Vs Ac Milan : Expert Analysis by Biliamin(m): 12:29pm On Jan 21, 2008
I love Gnners courage "I THINK, WE MIGHT" u guyz should forget champions league this season. we shall meet again next season.

Thanks for coming.
Re: Arsenal Vs Ac Milan : Expert Analysis by folahann(m): 12:34pm On Jan 21, 2008
those teams in Serie A lashing the bottom of AC Milan are not better than Arsenal, forget about maybe it's UCL or domestic league
Re: Arsenal Vs Ac Milan : Expert Analysis by 2ceSharp(m): 2:15pm On Jan 21, 2008
to be very objective in this matter, the odds stack up against arsenal in favour of ac milan. They have the players, the experience, the team chemistry and probably the best tactician in soccer as their coach (besides tella and that turkey coach in the last world cup) Ancelotti. But i'd like to raise some issues:-
- Are their teams that defeat AC Milan?
- Are the skills, tactic these teams use 'learnable'?
- has AC Milan never being beaten at this stage of the UEFA Championship?
the answer is Yes to all these questions. In football nothing is ever cast in gold. Arsenal may create an upset. The lads are hungry for glory. They borne the shame of two seasons without any major title except a final in UEFA. They borne the shame of ending fourth among the big four two seasons in a row. They've tested their game tactics, they honed their attacking options, they formidified their defence. Premiership is already looking like theirs, UEFA seems the challenge. If its the new arsenal i see, they'll rise to the challenge and shock the world of soccer. The odds may be against them but when has the odds ever been in their favour?
Arsenal fan for life, come what may, i sign out.
Re: Arsenal Vs Ac Milan : Expert Analysis by lekkimania(m): 5:17pm On Feb 08, 2008
i always laugh at folks who sream out names when analysing games. For your information names dont play ball. While i agree that Milan has great players. You will all agree with me that Arsenal one of the best teams in the world presently. On a good day we are a very strong siide. We always outpace Italian Teams and our past results has shown this in the Champions League. i dont care what you think but you will agree that we have a grandmaster in our gaffer himself. What more Adebayor is on fire and when we play 4-5-1 as we have payed most part of this season no one can beat us in Europe. Ask United fans how we sraped 6 points from their scalps despite the Array of stars last season. The Gunner have a great reputation againt all power houses of European football Inter. Juve, Bayern, Real, even devils who wear red.
We will beat them. They have suffered massive defeat from mediocre teams this season. We got Eduardo da sniper, Adebayo, Fabrepass even Clichy . Pace is our key
Re: Arsenal Vs Ac Milan : Expert Analysis by tommyex(m): 6:59pm On Feb 08, 2008
I ll watch milan's next 2 games and tell u more,but PATO may be out,seedorf is off-form,Ronaldo is out,the other strikers r olodos
Re: Arsenal Vs Ac Milan : Expert Analysis by dayokanu(m): 9:50pm On Feb 08, 2008
The Gunner have a great reputation againt all power houses of European football Inter. Juve, Bayern, Real, even devils who wear red.

Which Bayern are you talking about can you tell me your "great record" against Bayern. Dont misinform go get your facts right.
Re: Arsenal Vs Ac Milan : Expert Analysis by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 08, 2008
I second dayokanu.

@folahann

Forget oo, Serie A clubs cannot be compared to BPL ones.You can never predict those guys.

@Topic
As much as i don't want to admit,I think the gunners stand a chance against Milan.Milan has not been doing well this season,well i pray their champions league spirit comes upon them when they play arsenal.Without that,their experience won't be able to match Arsenal's flair,trickery and brilliance.For me,i bet my money on experience anytime anyday.
Re: Arsenal Vs Ac Milan : Expert Analysis by dayokanu(m): 11:41pm On Feb 12, 2008
A death knell drops on Gaynners

Milan have been handed a huge boost by the news that Gennaro Gattuso and Kaka will be fit to play against Arsenal next week, however there are still doubts over Alexandre Pato, even if Ronaldo could make the game

http://goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=583373
Re: Arsenal Vs Ac Milan : Expert Analysis by Millena(m): 12:15am On Feb 13, 2008
All U guys wish that Arsenal will fail at this hurdle. Too bad, we wont.
I will post my reply next week. By then, all those prophets of doom against Arsenal will be hiding in thier holes. Gattuso or no Gattuso, Kaka or no Kaka, we no send. We have Flamini; we have Fabrepass, we have Hleb d wizard, we have Rosicky, we have Adebaba not to mention the sprinters Clichy and Sagna. Milan, una go run tire with all those old bald fballers (Cafu, Maldini, Clarence, Inzaghi etc).
We do the talking on the pitch----------Ask Madrid, ask Inter.
Re: Arsenal Vs Ac Milan : Expert Analysis by tosinadeda: 6:18am On Feb 13, 2008
Afta beating them, we will give dem walcott and get pato
Re: Arsenal Vs Ac Milan : Expert Analysis by 2ceSharp(m): 10:56am On Feb 14, 2008
well if u want expert analysis, let me start by saying the match is definitely a cracker. . . !
AC Milan: Experienced team, old but skillful in the air and Solid in the Midfield. Deadly guys to watch out for - the whole team, lol

Arsenal: Young team, hungry for glory and skillful in passes. Solid in the Attack and often in the Midfield. Deadly guys to watch out for - the whole team, lol

Frankly however, the odds are stacked in Milan's favour 60:40. But somehow gunners always beat the odds. They did it against Inter, Real Madrid and Juventus. They can do it again. Personally i want the gunners to win. Why?

Gunners 4 life, !
2cesharp
Re: Arsenal Vs Ac Milan : Expert Analysis by ishow2005(m): 11:03am On Feb 14, 2008
i pity arsenal but wish them the best.

www.a3unionnigeria..com
Re: Arsenal Vs Ac Milan : Expert Analysis by tommyex(m): 2:15pm On Feb 14, 2008
Well I was with Wenger at San siro yesterday yea dat cool dude jus standing next 2 wenger at half-time.

Let me say what i noticed about Milan yesterday
They have an Old keeper cos Dida no sabi book again.
The defence is ok but they cant handle adebayor and Hleb,the full backs r good in going 4ward,esp ODDO,he is very useful going 4ward.
the midfield flows thru Pirlo,Mayb kaka seedorf can add flair bt they r not so match fit sef,and seedorf is not in good form.Gattuso will surely get carded,i dont knw d color yet.
the attack right now depneds on the injured Pato,my beloved Ronaldo got injured,he wasnt even fit i guess they were rushin him back for arsenal.

So all in all if we play our usual football we will defeat them.
Cant wait men,i feel so nervous waiting 4 next wk weds.
Re: Arsenal Vs Ac Milan : Expert Analysis by metro(m): 2:32pm On Feb 14, 2008
tommyex:

Well I was with Wenger at San siro yesterday yea that cool dude jus standing next 2 wenger at half-time.

you sure se AC milan because na for "Giuseppe Meazza" naim dem play dat match oo maybe na intermilan u see cos na dem de use San siro ooo well u de try but AC milan we still de in contention even with our injury problems,
Re: Arsenal Vs Ac Milan : Expert Analysis by 4Play(m): 2:36pm On Feb 14, 2008
metro:

you sure se AC milan because na for [b]"Giuseppe Meazza" [/b]naim them play that match oo maybe na intermilan u see because na them de use [b]San siro [/b]ooo well u de try but AC milan we still de in contention even with our injury problems,

What is the difference between Guiseppe Meazza and the San Siro?
Re: Arsenal Vs Ac Milan : Expert Analysis by metro(m): 2:44pm On Feb 14, 2008
4 Play:

What is the difference between Guiseppe Meazza and the San Siro?

well if you be true Ase Anal fan den ask your sef d diff btw Highbury and Emirate
Re: Arsenal Vs Ac Milan : Expert Analysis by chuckdee4(m): 3:03pm On Feb 14, 2008
metro:

well if you be true Ase Anal fan den ask your sef d diff between Highbury and Emirate

dude ur not making any sense
Re: Arsenal Vs Ac Milan : Expert Analysis by metro(m): 3:12pm On Feb 14, 2008
@chuckdee iwonder wut sense u want me to make arsenal are playing beta at the emirate are they not beta dan wut de played in higbury so san siro is to AC milan wut highbury was to arsenal
Re: Arsenal Vs Ac Milan : Expert Analysis by chuckdee4(m): 3:15pm On Feb 14, 2008
Metro don't Inter and AC share the same stadium?

Whether they want to call it San Siro or Guiseppe Meazza its still one place, no be so
Re: Arsenal Vs Ac Milan : Expert Analysis by kolkuns(m): 3:18pm On Feb 14, 2008
dont be panic we (arsenal) never lost against any italian team. so av dat we will beat them
Re: Arsenal Vs Ac Milan : Expert Analysis by metro(m): 3:22pm On Feb 14, 2008
AC Milan v Palermo Giuseppe Meazza 21:30

Inter Milan v Roma San Siro 21:30

dis is from supersport.co .za,
u may want to verify it,
ehn
Re: Arsenal Vs Ac Milan : Expert Analysis by chuckdee4(m): 3:26pm On Feb 14, 2008
Metro Giuseppe Meazza is another name for San Siro

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Siro

Inter did not play yesterday, don't know were u got that info from
Re: Arsenal Vs Ac Milan : Expert Analysis by nyabinghi(m): 3:28pm On Feb 14, 2008
Ronaldo da lima is out of the tie but if Gilardino can wake up from his slumber, i see ac milan nicking this by the odd tie. Arsenal 1 AC milan 2.
Re: Arsenal Vs Ac Milan : Expert Analysis by chuckdee4(m): 3:44pm On Feb 14, 2008
nyabinghi:

Ronaldo da lima is out of the tie but if Gilardino can wake up from his slumber, i see ac milan nicking this by the odd tie. Arsenal 1 AC milan 2.

Is that after we've crashed them 2-0 at the Emirates
Re: Arsenal Vs Ac Milan : Expert Analysis by metro(m): 4:01pm On Feb 14, 2008
well i m not surprised man utd did de same last season [/sup]booasting[sup]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Make Money With My Juicy (INPLAY) Tips Lots More ! / Check Out This Cute Female Footballer / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Barcelona Vs Atletico Madrid 1-0 – Highlights & Goals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.