Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

As A Muslim Young Man, How Much Earning Is Enough to Get Married. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / As A Muslim Young Man, How Much Earning Is Enough to Get Married. (611 Views)

Must A Muslim Get Married? / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? / She's A Christian,am A Muslim. Can This Marriage Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Muslim Young Man, How Much Earning Is Enough to Get Married. by salinson: 5:21am On Aug 13, 2012
Salam alikum
How much could I be earning that will made me think of having a wife. Massalam
Re: As A Muslim Young Man, How Much Earning Is Enough to Get Married. by damas11111(m): 10:59am On Aug 13, 2012
I advise you edit your title. It doesn't give a message as it is now. May be you mean "As A Muslim Young Man, How Much Earning Is Enough to Get Married". Just a suggestion!
Re: As A Muslim Young Man, How Much Earning Is Enough to Get Married. by siddiq202(m): 1:37pm On Aug 13, 2012
married people, oya reply
Re: As A Muslim Young Man, How Much Earning Is Enough to Get Married. by salinson: 2:55pm On Aug 13, 2012
yeah i think the maried are in best position to answer this, let share idea pls
Re: As A Muslim Young Man, How Much Earning Is Enough to Get Married. by damas11111(m): 7:50am On Aug 14, 2012
I think it can start from as little as N20,000 if you live in the SW other than Lagos. The important thing is it must surely increase as the years pass by and as you add more responsibilities. About 12 years ago when I just got married, my salary was about N10,000 and I was able to cope well. Though this was in Ibadan and my rent was only N2,000 per month for a room and a parlour!
Re: As A Muslim Young Man, How Much Earning Is Enough to Get Married. by salinson: 12:12pm On Aug 14, 2012
That pretty good experience, may almighty Allah make it easy for u
damas11111: I think it can start from as little as N20,000 if you live in the SW other than Lagos. The important thing is it must surely increase as the years pass by and as you add more responsibilities. About 12 years ago when I just got married, my salary was about N10,000 and I was able to cope well. Though this was in Ibadan and my rent was only N2,000 per month for a room and a parlour!
Re: As A Muslim Young Man, How Much Earning Is Enough to Get Married. by Maisuya1: 6:55pm On Aug 14, 2012
I got married when I earned 25k, now I earn 1000% of it. Alhamdulillah. (although I have my peculiar circumstances and environment and u have yours) but think hard and pray hard. Wallahul-musta'aan

(1) (Reply)

My Wife / What Mother Mary Means To Me / Jesus Is Mentoned 25 Times And Mohammed Only 4 Times In The Koran?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.