Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,023 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr (18504 Views)

Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. / How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr by lemm: 7:09am On Aug 13, 2012
i got to hear about fiverr some two weeks ago, and i joined. i have had some success but the problem is i have no idea how to withdram the from fiverr into my bank account here in nigeria. Any body who has withdrawn from fiverr before pleasse post the steps here thanks.
Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr by legalwealth(m): 8:21am On Aug 13, 2012
lemm: i got to hear about fiverr some two weeks ago, and i joined. i have had some success but the problem is i have no idea how to withdram the from fiverr into my bank account here in nigeria. Any body who has withdrawn from fiverr before pleasse post the steps here thanks.

It's easy than you except.
All you need is a paypal account either verified or unverified which may be either for you or other person.
You will then give or link the paypal email to fiverr and you cash will be withdrawn automatically into within 48hrs.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr by legalwealth(m): 8:24am On Aug 13, 2012
legalwealth:

It's easy than you except.
All you need is a paypal account either verified or unverified which may be either for you or other person.
You will then give or link the paypal email to fiverr and you cash will be withdrawn automatically into within 48hrs.

After it must have been withdraw into your paypal account,you can then convert it into Liberty Reserve and sell to exchangers in Nigeria while they pay in naira to your bank account.

Better still,you can sell the cash to people in Nigeria that needs it or use it to buy things online either for yourself or for other people while they pay you in naira.
Thanks...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr by lemm: 8:35am On Aug 13, 2012
@legalwealth do i need to do anything special to open the paypal account. like changing of IP, buying Uk address etc thanks
Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr by legalwealth(m): 9:32am On Aug 13, 2012
lemm: @legalwealth do i need to do anything special to open the paypal account. like changing of IP, buying Uk address etc thanks

On a normal day,you need to buy dedicated VPN which will give you a dedicated IP for opening and operating your verified PayPal account right here in Nigeria.
With N3,500,you can get yourself a verified PayPal account following some step by step guide while you will need to be paying $10 monthly via Liberty Reserve for the dedicated VPN but the good NEWS now is that...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr by lemm: 12:24pm On Aug 13, 2012
@legalwealth your post is not complete what is the good news
please hook me up at lemmylemmy@ymail.com
Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr by legalwealth(m): 12:36pm On Aug 13, 2012
lemm: @legalwealth your post is not complete what is the good news

Okay & I will hook you up soon in your emal and I might try my best to post the good news in here if people show up interest in it.

You might be the 1st nairalnder to testify to it though.Thanks
Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr by eedriyz(m): 1:19pm On Aug 13, 2012
I have about $42 Lr for sale at N160/$1. Don't forget LR now goes for as much as N180/$1 @ most ecurrency exchanging websites. Contact me if you're interested. I'll take any offer from $40 to $42.
Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr by chinosxl(m): 12:11am On Aug 14, 2012
Op, if you have a relative or friend in U.S you can have them open a PayPal account for you for free. Your friend/relative will use their address in U.S to open an account for you.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr by legalwealth(m): 4:21am On Aug 14, 2012
chinosxl: Op, if you have a relative or friend in U.S you can have them open a PayPal account for you for free. Your friend/relative will use their address in U.S to open an account for you.

That is one of the way but that is not the best.
Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr by legalwealth(m): 4:27am On Aug 14, 2012
lemm: @legalwealth your post is not complete what is the good news

Kindly check your mail now as I've sent your a message into your email.Thanks
Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr by chemashie(m): 7:37am On Aug 14, 2012
Why not use your fiverr money to buy or request gigs for ur clients instead of troubling urself on paypal that can crash all ur earnings in a jivy. If you have clients who want to design logo for their companies, design websites, facebook fan page, youtube videos even resume writing or statement of purpose for international admission seekers etc. Think smart & not act as if u need money desperately. Paypal is not reliable or else u loose ur savings to them. Forget changing of IP and other stories around u. You can make money from all i posted up there by charging people. People pay over 10,000 naira to design company‘s logo which u can do cheaply with $5 on fiverr. I lost huge amount to paypal tru my fiverr earnings despite my paid IP.
Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr by legalwealth(m): 8:38am On Aug 14, 2012
chemashie: Why not use your fiverr money to buy or request gigs for ur clients instead of troubling urself on paypal that can crash all ur earnings in a jivy. If you have clients who want to design logo for their companies, design websites, facebook fan page, youtube videos even resume writing or statement of purpose for international admission seekers etc. Think smart & not act as if u need money desperately. Paypal is not reliable or else u loose ur savings to them. Forget changing of IP and other stories around u. You can make money from all i posted up there by charging people. People pay over 10,000 naira to design company‘s logo which u can do cheaply with $5 on fiverr. I lost huge amount to paypal tru my fiverr earnings despite my paid IP.

This is good piece of advice though but you got no secret,tips,guides of using PayPal.

Kindly review the way you did it the last time that caused you to use cash to PayPal and you will ...
Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr by legalwealth(m): 8:44am On Aug 14, 2012
agree with me that you got it wrong.

Feel free to reach me on 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 for some free tutorial.

And as well note that there is a special kind of USA verified PayPal that runs on Nigeria IP without limitation aside changing IP and it runs cool.

I have these two:
A verified one for UAE that I operate with Dedicated VPN and
A verified one for USA that I operate with any Nigeria IP.

Get the footstep right.
Thanks and goodluck...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr by fxbomovi: 9:06am On Aug 14, 2012
Good comments above. But have you tried onlinenaira.com?

Join free and become a certified member by paying just 500 naira.

As a certified member you can use their paypal email to receive money from anywhere. Once the money is sent you can send an email to them that a money was sent to your paypal which is yours...just stuff like that sha.

It takes only a few minutes for the money to reflect in your onlinenaira account and be withdrawn at anytime

When registering feel free to use my username in bracket (globaltrendintl) as d person that referred you (which is optional).

Just let me know if you have any question.
Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr by legalwealth(m): 9:44am On Aug 14, 2012
fxbomovi: Good comments above. But have you tried onlinenaira.com?

Join free and become a certified member by paying just 500 naira.

As a certified member you can use their paypal email to receive money from anywhere. Once the money is sent you can send an email to them that a money was sent to your paypal which is yours...just stuff like that sha.

It takes only a few minutes for the money to reflect in your onlinenaira account and be withdrawn at anytime

When registering feel free to use my username in bracket (globaltrendintl) as d person that referred you (which is optional).

Just let me know if you have any question.

Hmm!I know online naira and they are good but I offer this service in my own Biz also as I help people to withdraw their cash with my own paypal account and pay as high as N160 per dollar even from fiverr as I also fund fiverr for anyone with my paypal via gift card.

Type "PRESEGS" into google and you will know a little bit about who you are chatting with talk of credibility,expertise knowledge in this online deal.

No offense though as I wish you best.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr by chemashie(m): 1:33pm On Aug 14, 2012
I know you ‘PRESEGS“ even as my facebook friend, but not interested in any short cut to make money online. Am an established internet marketer trained by omenagor, ogidi & aje. I don‘t giv a damn about paypal any longer, my money still reflect on my paypal account but decided not to bother abt it. Am only using internet as a platform to showcase people‘s businesses. I hop to resume soonest again once i establish oda businesses fully.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr by chemashie(m): 1:35pm On Aug 14, 2012
Any site that is not reconising me as a nigeria should stay on its own. Why should i disguise as american cos i need money?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr by McCoded007(m): 2:07pm On Aug 14, 2012
lemm: i got to hear about fiverr some two weeks ago, and i joined. i have had some success but the problem is i have no idea how to withdram the from fiverr into my bank account here in nigeria. Any body who has withdrawn from fiverr before pleasse post the steps here thanks.

hey bro plzz culd u hlp with more info on dis fiverr..i heard of it but ignored it.....culd u plz hlp on how it works...any info let me knw plz
sunkky001@yahoo.com
Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr by legalwealth(m): 2:18pm On Aug 14, 2012
chemashie: I know you ‘PRESEGS“ even as my facebook friend, but not interested in any short cut to make money online. Am an established internet marketer trained by omenagor, ogidi & aje. I don‘t giv a damn about paypal any longer, my money still reflect on my paypal account but decided not to bother abt it. Am only using internet as a platform to showcase people‘s businesses. I hop to resume soonest again once i establish oda businesses fully.

I know the 1st two but Mr. Pat Ogidi is my cool mentor and watch him,he runs a very successful PayPal service in Nigeria even up till now on his site suckthecash all because he knows the impact of that account on any Internet Business Pal.

Type "PayPal in Nigeria" into google and you will see his site coming up 1st.

What are smart Internet Marketer I say & I can't mention cool cash that I've made it using mine as I just sent $855 of PayPal cash to a friend in US to send to my Dom account.

Wake up and get it right and PayPal knows that I'm a Nigerian using it for legit Biz.

Goodluck and get it right.
Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr by chemashie(m): 3:45pm On Aug 14, 2012
Am done with paypal for now, it doesn‘t make sense if u hav to send ur money to a 3rd party in us or somewhere b4 withdrawing. It is easier to use my money on fiverr to order for professional jobs for a client than withdrawin to my paypal account. You know how people are desperate to have professional SOP to enhance there selectn for admission abroad? I charge 5k for dis & quickly run to fiverr or other similar sites to get it done with $5 & pocket the rest. Sometime i post some jobs on freelance, guru etc say $10 and get it done on fiverr den submit and collect my change & rinse. This is what i expect u to tell nigerians and solve their problems rather than paypal. Dis is what i termed “fast&smart“ ways to make money online. Am contented with my customized car air freshener business for now.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr by fxbomovi: 4:28pm On Aug 14, 2012
Can you exchange my paypal to naira? Send reply to okafor0@gmail.com and tell me the fees and all i need to know.

legalwealth:

I know the 1st two but Mr. Pat Ogidi is my cool mentor and watch him,he runs a very successful PayPal service in Nigeria even up till now on his site suckthecash all because he knows the impact of that account on any Internet Business Pal.

Type "PayPal in Nigeria" into google and you will see his site coming up 1st.

What are smart Internet Marketer I say & I can't mention cool cash that I've made it using mine as I just sent $855 of PayPal cash to a friend in US to send to my Dom account.

Wake up and get it right and PayPal knows that I'm a Nigerian using it for legit Biz.

Goodluck and get it right.
Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr by legalwealth(m): 6:26pm On Aug 14, 2012
chemashie: Am done with paypal for now, it doesn‘t make sense if u hav to send ur money to a 3rd party in us or somewhere b4 withdrawing. It is easier to use my money on fiverr to order for professional jobs for a client than withdrawin to my paypal account. You know how people are desperate to have professional SOP to enhance there selectn for admission abroad? I charge 5k for dis & quickly run to fiverr or other similar sites to get it done with $5 & pocket the rest. Sometime i post some jobs on freelance, guru etc say $10 and get it done on fiverr den submit and collect my change & rinse. This is what i expect u to tell nigerians and solve their problems rather than paypal. Dis is what i termed “fast&smart“ ways to make money online. Am contented with my customized car air freshener business for now.

I gat different ways of getting my paypal cash as I do use it as well to help Nigerians to buy things online or pay for anything while I collect naira and as well do help people to collect their earned cash online even on the same fiverr that you are talking about with my PayPal while I pay them in naira.

I can as well help you to fund your FIVERR account with my PayPal account as I do for others among other benefits.

Still not beneficial to Nigerians?
Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr by legalwealth(m): 6:31pm On Aug 14, 2012
The easiest way to withdraw your paypal cash is to go to Benin Republic and lodge in a hotel and use address of the hotel

Open a bank account and a paypal account while you use your account detail to verify it there but note that Benin Republic PayPal account can only receive cash and cannot send cash...

I will continue with this later as it's like I'm about revealing a huge secret...

Goodluck anyway and

I could just see above that you lost your cash to PayPal while trying to withdraw from your fiverr to you paypal but sorry about that though but I want to tell you that it's your fault as you were careless or do not know or follow some step by step guides as I've withdrew from fiverr into my PayPal account several times for myself and for other Nigerians.

"Were you not told or aware that it is one thing to have a verified paypal account and there is another thing to operate it successfully which even also apply to those living in supported countries like USA and others"
Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr by legalwealth(m): 6:36pm On Aug 14, 2012
fxbomovi: Can you exchange my paypal to naira? Send reply to okafor0@gmail.com and tell me the fees and all i need to know.

I do that but not often especially if I'm loaded but I buy as low as N130 per $ and as high as N160 per dollar depending on the amount your want to sell and situation at hand i.e negotiable.OK?
Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr by legalwealth(m): 6:46pm On Aug 14, 2012
chemashie: Any site that is not reconising me as a nigeria should stay on its own. Why should i disguise as american cos i need money?

Who told you that I disguise as American?

I used my normal name and my active paypal is even that of UAE which I do use dedicated VPN for.

while it supporter is a SPECIAL verified USA PayPal account that I operate in Nigeria with Nigeria IP without being LIMITED.

Only an unserious Internet Marketer will tell me that he enjoys or don't normally regret not having a PayPal account.
Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr by isaactolu: 5:00am On Aug 23, 2012
McCoded007:

hey bro plzz culd u hlp with more info on dis fiverr..i heard of it but ignored it.....culd u plz hlp on how it works...any info let me knw plz
sunkky001@yahoo.com
seems like pple here are busy abt paypal and no one is responding to u. you can download a 73-page ebook free from this link http://cleanfiles.net/?828 u will get all u need to know
Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr by expertman(m): 11:45am On Aug 23, 2012
To Withdraw From Fiverr Use Paypal The Best Is To Contact vicciexchange.com/liberty-reserve-faq They Offer Ready US verified PayPal account 2 months old – PRICE: $60 (please contact support to order)

Canada VBA with deposits – PRICE: $41 (please contact support to order)

AlertPay VBA with deposits – PRICE: $36 (please contact support to order)

Thats A Caption From Their Site.

There Payment Method Is Through Liberty Reserve Or Direct Bank Deposit.

Hope It Helps All Here
isaactolu:
seems like pple here are busy abt paypal and no one is responding to u. you can download a 73-page ebook free from this link http://cleanfiles.net/?828 u will get all u need to know
legalwealth:

Who told you that I disguise as American?

I used my normal name and my active paypal is even that of UAE which I do use dedicated VPN for.

while it supporter is a SPECIAL verified USA PayPal account that I operate in Nigeria with Nigeria IP without being LIMITED.

Only an unserious Internet Marketer will tell me that he enjoys or don't normally regret not having a PayPal account.
legalwealth:

I do that but not often especially if I'm loaded but I buy as low as N130 per $ and as high as N160 per dollar depending on the amount your want to sell and situation at hand i.e negotiable.OK?
legalwealth:

fxbomovi: Can you exchange my paypal to naira? Send reply to okafor0@gmail.com and tell me the fees and all i need to know.

legalwealth:

Okay & I will hook you up soon in your emal and I might try my best to post the good news in here if people show up interest in it.

You might be the 1st nairalnder to testify to it though.Thanks
Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr by babariches: 12:15pm On Nov 19, 2012
I saw some paypal solution of the following site you may try and check them out.

hope this is not violating the admin rules sha.

http://ebooksnigeria.com/vccnigeria/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=7

or

http://vccreseller.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=65
Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr by onlineresource: 12:23pm On Nov 19, 2012
i feel that if you really need the money from your fiver account. wait for it to accumulate to a reasonable amount first before thinking of withdrawing your earnings. since you just started 2 weeks ago, i dont you might have made that much to start thinking of withdrawing.
One of the safe method of withdrawing your fiverr money is to simply contact any of your friends or relative living in a paypal accepted country that can help you to withdraw your earnings and send it to you through western union.
most bank in the us and uk are integrated with paypal so they can instantly send the money to their account and send to you.
Hope this help.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Filling Station Sealed Over Non-compliance Of New Petrol Price / 24 Hours After New Policy, CBN Injects $371m Into Forex Market / SEC Seeks Regulation Of Digital Assets, Says $2 Trillion Crypto Can’t Be Ignored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.