Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

How Does One Cope As A Marketer In Insurance Company? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Does One Cope As A Marketer In Insurance Company? (2491 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria / Investing In Insurance In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Does One Cope As A Marketer In Insurance Company? by Ekowise(m): 7:49am On Aug 13, 2012
Please nairalander i need ur help.
How does one cope when working with an INSURANCE company as a marketer? I finished my NYSC last febuary and i have been searching for a job which has not been easy. Now i got this one which is not even based on salary but commision and i'm to market INSURANCE POLICIES for them. Now the work is not funny coupled with the fact that Insurance company failed in the past.
Please great thinkers, i need ur advices.
Re: How Does One Cope As A Marketer In Insurance Company? by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 13, 2012
You do not have a job. Keep looking. Best of luck.
Re: How Does One Cope As A Marketer In Insurance Company? by Hardfact: 2:59pm On Oct 09, 2012
Ekowise: Please nairalander i need ur help.
How does one cope when working with an INSURANCE company as a marketer? I finished my NYSC last febuary and i have been searching for a job which has not been easy. Now i got this one which is not even based on salary but commision and i'm to market INSURANCE POLICIES for them. Now the work is not funny coupled with the fact that Insurance company failed in the past.
Please great thinkers, i need ur advices.
Ekowise, like Jerseyboy said working as a marketer in insurance looks like you dont have a job. All the same, everything depends on you. If there are no alternatives at the moment stick there and see the best you can make out of it. You never know if you are really good at, and other things fall in line you could make it from there. I know of one who made it big when he got a rich client and he was even staffed thereafter. Goodluck!

(1) (Reply)

How To Bypass The GTB 100$ Spending Limit? / EDSG Seals Up First Bank For Evading Tax / Mandilas, Lagos Island Relocates To Trade Fair Complex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.