Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria (38038 Views)

Locating The Best Insurance Companies In Nigeria / How To Start A Manufacturing Company In Nigeria / The Best Insurance Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by Gentlebabs(m): 11:14pm On Jul 22, 2010
No doubt, insurance companies have come to stay in Nigeria, offering various services and products. Based on this, which insurance company would you pick as the best in Nigeria today and for what reasons?

1 Like

Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by Mauricemoh: 11:36pm On Jul 22, 2010
Zenith Insurance is the No.1 Insurance co. as far as am concerned. This is due to their best service in all kind of insurance policy. A try will confuse you

1 Like

Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by Gentlebabs(m): 8:12am On Jul 23, 2010
@Mauricemoh: But i don't want to be CONFUSED! (Smiling)

6 Likes

Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by tolusaliu: 11:40am On Jul 23, 2010
staco is still the best because i deal with most of those insurance companies very well,been that am an insurance broker and i know what it takes to pick the best insurance company.But if you need any insurance policy kindly contact me mentor & hopkins insurance brokers(over 16 years in existence) 08051175869.Thanks
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 05, 2013
Let us renew this thread, I don't wanna open another one asking the same question. Can someone please answer this question with a solid backing.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by mayuzbaba22: 3:03pm On Sep 05, 2013
Mansard Insurance Former GTAssur is the best.they have the highest rating of Aa+ no other insurance companyhas this rating.they were the first company to ever declare 2bn naira in profit.First insurance company to conform to the IFRS system(most insurance companies dont have their financial reports approved because they are yet to align with the international standard).Winner of several awards you can look up their site. i could go on and on am really sorry that someone mentioned Staco...

7 Likes

Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by naijacutee(f): 3:07pm On Sep 05, 2013
Have you ever had to make a claim? Share your experience.
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by Delafruita(m): 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2013
Am about to subscribe to the mansard health insurance plan and will like like information from a current policy holder.the policy looks very good but I'd still like to have a review from a policy holder
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by DisGuy: 3:55pm On Sep 05, 2013
this place will be flooded by agents dropping phone number swithout contributing- i see it in most insurance thread

and the rest will go by adverts not personal experience

the question is also too generic too

1 Like

Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by Bantino(m): 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2013
mayuzbaba22: Mansard Insurance Former GTAssur is the best.they have the highest rating of Aa+ no other insurance companyhas this rating.they were the first company to ever declare 2bn naira in profit.First insurance company to conform to the IFRS system(most insurance companies dont have their financial reports approved because they are yet to align with the international standard).Winner of several awards you can look up their site. i could go on and on am really sorry that someone mentioned Staco...

Yes, I agree with you. Mansard remains the best!!

1 Like

Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by datola: 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2013
GTAssurance, now Mansard Inurance is the best- has highest international ratings and pays claims promptly. I have been using them for years with excellent customer services.

Try them and you will not regret.

3 Likes

Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by SaintKizito: 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2013
its definitely IEI. Int'l Energy Insurance
Delafruita: Am about to subscribe to the mansard health insurance plan and will like like information from a current policy holder.the policy looks very good but I'd still like to have a review from a policy holder

1 Like

Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by OluwaDrey(m): 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2013
Pls who saw my wallet? I can't afford to lose the sum of N5 that is innit
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by flowbjones(m): 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2013
What of InsurancePhb?Would like know more about this company.
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by OluwaDrey(m): 4:00pm On Sep 05, 2013
datola: GTAssurance, now Mansard Inurance is the best- has highest international ratings and pay claims promptly. I have been using them for years with excellent customer services.

Try them and you will not regret.
OP what are u waiting for? Mansard has won the vote.Go and relate with them asap
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by Etumgbe(m): 4:02pm On Sep 05, 2013
These insurance marketers too dey disturb person with talk. Anyway sha i like AIICO

2 Likes

Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by lifestyle1(m): 4:04pm On Sep 05, 2013
Gentlebabs: @Mauricemoh: But i don't want to be CONFUSED! (Smiling)

I think he meant to say convince.... grin

And after 3 years, the thread made front page......

1 Like

Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2013
Am glad that this is now on frontpage, anyway I was at Aiico today, and I fink I find dem interesting (Packages)
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by McDoe(m): 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2013
Standard Alliance Insurance Plc is the best. It is a trend-setting insurance coy and ranked one of the top 5 in the Nigeria insurance space. It has several laurels and high ratings under its belt. A trial will convince you.
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by horlajide: 4:07pm On Sep 05, 2013
Mauricemoh: Zenith Insurance is the No.1 Insurance co. as far as am concerned. This is due to their best service in all kind of insurance policy. A try will confuse you
Hmmm!!! I don't need to try any more, you hv already succeeded grin

Many would come here to drop names based on personal interests.. I'd suggest the criteria/reason should be stated alongside with the name of the insurance company e.g market share, capital base, customer relations etc

1 Like

Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by abbeymighty(m): 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2013
lasaco assurance, come to claim payment they pay claim regularly
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 05, 2013
i av a friend dat used mansard. his car was snatched at gun point and mansard said he shd wait 3 MONTHS before they settle him cos they are investigating or some excuse like dat. is dat d best soln from d best insurance company in Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by free2ryhme: 4:20pm On Sep 05, 2013
I thot dey r are all rip offs
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2013
I use MANSARD and just two weeks after I comprehensively insured it had an accident. I made a claim and got 461k and i paid insurance of about 50k. was settled in 3 weeks cos I contested d price, could have been like a week wink wink

2 Likes

Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by Ghydyon(m): 4:27pm On Sep 05, 2013
wait let me ask ifa google

1 Like

Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by hotwax: 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2013
Mansard is a new Insurance Company that has not withstood test of time, Economic melt down.

We have stable Insurance Companies like Leadway, AIICo, IGI.

I heard AIICO is 50 years old. They have the largest Insurance Portfolio and the leading Insurance in Nigeria.

Better be advised on how to pick a good Insurance company.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by hotwax: 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2013
tumababa: i av a friend dat used mansard. his car was snatched at gun point and mansard said he she wait 3 MONTHS before they settle him cos they are investigating or some excuse like dat. is dat d best soln from d best insurance company in Nigeria?

Insurance is not magic. Mansard has to do some forms of Investigations and loss adjustments, e.t.c.

They cant just rush to pay you money. I can not blame them.

Most people dont know how insurance operates.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by Adshol: 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2013
The one and most important factor to consider is their ability to make PROMPT AND RESPONSIVE CLAIMS PAYMENT, most of these companies you mentioned above do not have enough REINSURANCE CAPACITY hence, the capacity to pay huge claims very limited.

In Insurance what matter most is INTEGRITY - in LEADWAY ASSURANCE our WORD is our BOND.Prompt Claims Payment;Excellent Customer Service; over 40years of excellent service delivery with proven integrity. DARE TO MAKE YOUR ENQUIRY!....Still LEADING all the way...others follow.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2013
INSURANCE GRADUATE IN THE HOUSE. GRADUATED WITH 2.1, DONE WITH NYSC BUT NO JOB. IF U CAN HELP THIS GUY 08068239574. Only a text from U if u av job for him will be appreciated.

CURRENT LOCATION: LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA.
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by bankylan: 5:02pm On Sep 05, 2013
Leadway is still the best generally and among insurance brokers....They have the largest capacity, very conservative, and good management. Among the corporate clients- Leadway leads...and in the retail market, Mansard is challenging.

Mansard is getting stronger, but I am sure they will spoil insurance market given their rate cutting. They have not been tested over time, and this is the edge Leadway has over them. Mansard gives ridiculous rate, and they seem to be too desperate to get deals without sound risk management framework.

Aiico, IGI and Custodian are ok too.

But in terms of capacity, claim payment, sound management, premium collection, risk management-Leadway is still the best....This is why an international bank-Standard chartered bank is in partnership with them. Their service delivery is not as good as that of mansard, but generally, they the best in the country.
Ask any top insurance broker.

1 Like

Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by samuelfemo(m): 5:04pm On Sep 05, 2013
If u need a good insurance company an insurance broker can help you out
Re: The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria by dotcomnamename: 5:04pm On Sep 05, 2013
Gentlebabs: No doubt, insurance companies have come to stay in Nigeria, offering various services and products. Based on this, which insurance company would you pick as the best in Nigeria today and for what reasons?

The best Insurance Company in Nigeria is HOGG ROBINSON Ilupeju,Ikorodu Road.

They are simply the best with excellent packages you wouldn't even imagin!

I can introduce you to their top pro broker with over 10 years experience

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Marvis Marshal-Idio Wins Heritage Bank's Next Titan, Gets N5m/Car (Pics) / Customs Import Prohibition List. Numbers 16 & 23 Are Car Related (full List) / Video Of Herbert Wigwe Celebrating His Last Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.