Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! - Fashion/Clothing Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! (120927 Views)

Sales! Sales! Sales! Post All Sales Related Matters Here!! / I Am Currently Looking For Wholesale And Individual Clothing Buyers In Nigeria. / One Thing (fashion Related) That You Cannot Leave Your House Without? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by epstitch(f): 9:06am On Jul 11, 2008
Get your own custom designed shirts, both male/female.(100% cotton)
Native shirts available too, in Ghanian, kenyan and Italian prints
and fabrics.
I'm a be-spoke designer creating beautiful shirts to suit each individual's needs variably
so you don't have the same shirts as someone in your hood.
Shirts sell from N3500-5000 depending on style, fabric and designs.
Pictures would be layed out soon on my pages in google.watch that webspace so you don't miss a thing!
for more details, send a mail to
epstitch@googlemail.com
or call/sms 08037069906
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by ogeeh(f): 3:21pm On Jul 14, 2008
Hi Landers,
Ther are Childrens clothings for sale,imported from USA.Jeans,T-shirts,Long tops,Face caps,ribbons,hair clips,trainers,shoes,stocking etc,what ever u can think of
Just call 08075330078
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by Afam(m): 11:54am On Jul 16, 2008
Considering the fact that many people sell fashion related items and yet we don't have a workable online product display website that is both easy, cheap and functional we came up with a simple product display website for the fashion industry.

Why ask people to call or to visit your shop before they can see what you have to offer when you can actually display everything on your own website in a matter of minutes, saves time, is more professional and reduces stress too.

See www.jwspreview.com/boutique to test drive the website. We built this from scratch and can deploy them in a matter of minutes or hours based on any custom requirements you may have.

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by stylusmode: 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2008
Pretty,expressive and intelligent girls and good looking gents that can dance are needed for recruitment at a modelling agency i work,Bestylus Models.
Candidates must reside in Lagos and must have flexible time plan incase of job contacts.
If you are interested do call charles on 08032398225 or leave me a mail on ceo@profitdeals.net.

Thanks alot as i await to give ya'all more details upon request at our office.
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by princessk1: 2:21pm On Jul 22, 2008
ogeeh:

Hi Landers,
Ther are Childrens clothings for sale,imported from USA.Jeans,T-shirts,Long tops,Face caps,ribbons,hair clips,trainers,shoes,stocking etc,what ever u can think of
Just call 08075330078
wer r u located ?
so i'l know if its worth calling
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by MrsSiena1(f): 2:26pm On Jul 29, 2008
avon products, make-up, mary kay also available
if interested mail me lovelychikito@yahoo.com
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by toshamiluy: 10:28pm On Jul 30, 2008
Visit www.omoobabridal.com for details

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by toshamiluy: 10:41pm On Jul 30, 2008
Visit http://ww.omoobabridal.com MORE INFORMATION
Thank you

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by oskaywale(m): 1:23pm On Jul 31, 2008
Am a fashion illustrator/artist, a trend forcaster and a fashion stylist for modelling and advertisement,i freelance designs for fashion designers and could also be hired to create a collection with the designer,or by modelling agencies to help style the models for a particular advert and to help convey the prospective message. i could be reached ,

Urbanclassics@rocketmail.com
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by fabricf: 1:57pm On Jul 31, 2008
Hey designers in the house do you need very good fabrics for ur jobs?italian silk,italian and irish linen?pure european cotton for shirts in stripes .plain and chechks and lots more contact me on 08039621380 thanks
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by nmadi(f): 4:05pm On Aug 01, 2008
Hi Nairalaners,

Do you need to shop at your convenient for Italian Suits, SHirts, Trousers, Complete Ties, Chinos, Jeans and T.shirts? We offer office and home delivery services.

We also shop for Groups, Private Individuals, Corporate Organisations, for Bridegroom, Bestmen and Groomsmen.

Then call Juli Collections on 08060206053, 08028356103 or email ugochi266@yahoo.com
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by tomokungbe(m): 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2008
BRAND NEW ORIGINAL CHELSEA JERSEY FOR SALE
Chelsea Third Shirt 2007/08 (XL SIZE)
White colour

GIVE AWAY PRICE : N 7,500

contact TOBI on 08050252701 or tomokungbe@yahoo.com

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by pupogan: 9:31pm On Aug 02, 2008
got like 3 original chelsea shirt for sale too. 2,500 each.
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by phanerus: 11:44am On Aug 06, 2008
Compus Models
This is a youth empowerment initiative of campus bridge, that is packaged for both male and female students who feel they have the carriage to be a top model in the growing modelling industry where Nigerian have been seen standout as they have gotten big modelling contracts outside the shores of Nigeria. They are three classes of models in this category.
a. Run way/pageant models: this is for models who want to be involved in beauty pageants or in fashion exhibitions where they will wear different clothes for different designers and walk the runways, these models must be beautiful for the ladies and handsome for the males and must be above 5’7” tall.
b. Billboards/Adverts (T.V) – models must have a desire to be involved in appearing billboard and TV adverts for different companies or products and must be beautiful and photogenic.
c. Ushering – These models will participate as ushers at seminars, conventions, workshops, conferences, parties and more and will receive payment for each job as agreed upon.
HOW TO BE A MEMBER
1. Text your e-mail address to 33701 and details will be forwarded to you.
2. The student should go to any GTBank Branch near you and make the payment of N5,000.00 in the following account number: 221847011110
3. THEN GO TO www.compusmodels.com, CLICK ON THE REGISTERATION ICON ON THE HOME PAGE AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION.
4. Campus Bridge will arrange a photo session for its models that have completed the process above.
5. On acceptance campus bridge will manage these models based on the agreement as stated in the form completed by each aspiring member.
6. Members will have their pictures in the own page on campus models website w.w.w.compusmodels.com
7. the agency will perform the function seeking jobs/contract for them as they will not need to leave their studies to scamper from audition to the other
8. When there is an opening where they are required to perform a task they will be required to come and they have the responsibility of making sure that it does not affect their education or cause them to miss their exam or test.
9. Compus models is open to both male and females as stated above, campus models will enter models for various pageants, competition where they are found to be capable of winning, though the students will be required to make financial commitment required to enter this competitions or pageants.
10. A model can operate in all the categories.

Compus models is an initiative to help beautiful young mind use God’s gift benefit them instead of venturing into illicit affairs or prostitutions and they will appear on campus bridge when required.
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by jchublue: 5:43pm On Aug 13, 2008
I have Male clothes for sale. they are mostly big sizes like Large and XL. and they are casuals. Very cool casual and trendy stuff
I have Tee-shirts in different colours (sky blue, navy blue, army green, grey, black) and makes like Nike, Rebook, Tommy Hilfiger and K-Swiss. Great for wearing for going to the mall or get-togethers/parties. The sizes are between L and XL. The price is N3500 each. All are pure cotton and original with the tags

I also have Tommy Hilfiger polo shirts. All original and pure cotton. Price is N6000 each. Colours are red, and green

I also have Polo by Ralph Lauren shirts, both in polo and long sleeve shirts. Price N6000

Pls contact me on 08079631972 or call Uzo on 08073406967.

Stock are going fast so contact asap!
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by fellybabe(f): 7:05am On Aug 16, 2008
i have BIG DESIGNERS BAG FROM UK IN STOCK

CALL ME OR SEND ME MAILS FOR YOUR CHILDREN WEARS, MEN'S SUIT FROM ITALY, LEATHER PAM SLIPPERS FROM ITALY(17K)

LADIES SLIPPERS AND SHOES ETC

CALL ME ON 08056405751

FELLYADET@GMAIL.COM
THANKS
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by sassygal(f): 3:46pm On Aug 24, 2008
Do u want Hats, Haipieces, Featherbases, Bridal hairpices and so on. Then call Sandra on 08028507689 or email cassandraakinyemi@yahoo.com. We make any design at very affordable prices for individuals, groups Bridal trains etc.
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by Liz(f): 3:15pm On Aug 27, 2008
WHOLESALE AND RETAIL UK DESIGNER WEDDING DRESSES FOR SALE FROM  65,000 NAIRA !!!!! 

Hello all,

We have branded high quality wedding dresses imported from the United Kingdom at extremely competitive prices.   Examples of the designers we stock are

[list]
[li]Maggie Sottero[/li]
[li]Allie Renee[/li]
[li]Sincerity [/li]
[li]Ian Stuart etc [/li][/list]

Wholesale and retail quantities are available and the stock is in Lagos, ready to view. The prices are really cheap (from 65, 000 naira) compared to other vendors where the average price for a wedding dress of exquisite quality is in excess of 80 thousand.

Email Enquiries are welcome.  Please send your enquiries to elizbays@yahoo.com

Many thanks for reading this.

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by Bluesteps(f): 7:19pm On Sep 02, 2008
how come no one seems to have good designers sun shades.
pls i need pics as well.
drop ur contact if u have nice ones.
thanks
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 10, 2008
Hello,
Do you have an event coming up soon??
Are u getting married
Are you thinking of what to give your customers at the end of the year??
Are you tired of the everyday souvenoirs u recieve at parties ranging from plastic to jotters and biros??
Do u desire to give souvenoirs to guests that will ast forever>>
Then contact us at JUST MAGNETS

JUST MAGNETS specializes in the sale of the highest quality full-color refrigerator magnets. Our in-house design team creates custom magnets your guest and customers will see every day on the fridge. We will provide you with personalized magnets that will be noticed. We are your DIRECT source for full-color promotional and Souvenoir magnets. We have several great magnets designs in our catalog. If interested, please send your email address to justmagnets@gmail.com or call 08033603772 or 08033107875, We will reply your request immediately and send you our catalogue and pricelist. After reaching an agreement, you will be required to send us your picture(s) and wordings you want written on the magnet. Please note that, you are allowed to customize the wordings on your magnet and you don’t necessarily have to use the wordings in these samples. These samples are displayed to enable you to choose a design. Feel free to contact us any time - we're here to answer your questions!

All the pictures are magnets that stick to your fridge forever

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by rhodacious(f): 11:50am On Sep 12, 2008
i want to buy designed voile curtain materials! does any person have for sale? will need about 200yards for curtains in different colors. say- blue, milk and purple(royal).
contact me at waltqueen@yahoo.com or 08038708706
thanks
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by globalaid(m): 5:52pm On Sep 26, 2008
I have some nice suit for sale, they are imported and nice design, you can call me on 07039730807 and my name is Solomon, it is 1 and 2 button and it goes for 8500 naira.
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by olukunle: 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2008
I have several collections of NEXT watches for sale, both male and female, and discounts abound for resellers.
Prices between N3,000 and N7,500
I am based in Lagos.

Kindly contact me on 07037395938 or email olukunle100@yahoo.com
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by revolver: 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2008
hi, i need a clothing line that can print on t shirts and stuff, call me on 07031531600,
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by olukunle: 4:08pm On Oct 06, 2008
I have a large stock of female tops for sale, then few skirts and pants. All are from UK and am doing a clearance sale on them. The tops go for 1,500 while the skirts and pants go for 2,000.
I also have a few bags going for 4,000.

I am based in Surulere, Lagos.

INTERESTED?, call 07037395938, or mail olukunle100@yahoo.com

Thank you.
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by deebeeg(f): 6:34pm On Oct 06, 2008
We have a lot of Designer bags for big babes.  second-to-none and rare bags, see for yourself. prices between N7500-N10000.  You will HARDLY find someone else carrying same bag as you. 

We also have in stock, ladies shoes and office shirts.

If interested call Tonia on 08037034174 for more info and more pictures.

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by ajiriavae(f): 10:28pm On Oct 06, 2008
Do you hate having to deal with tailors. Are you put off by the idea of using ankara because you are tired of the same old, same old styles. Are you sick and tired of the recycled styles that come in those ''style" magazines that are tacky to begin with.
Ajiri Avae clothing to the rescue. We make and sell ankara summer dresses. Do you want something classic, super cute and dressy for such occassions as church, a cocktail party, a friend's gig, or even a date. Or is it something casual for visiting friends, meeting up with your girls for lunch or even just looking fabulous as you run your errands. come over and check out our collection of hot ankara and/ or linen dresses made either plain or embelished with sequins or beads.
call us on :2348033086431
p.s unfortunately our pictures are too heavy to upload here so call to find out where to check them out
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by fummies: 10:06pm On Oct 13, 2008
Looking for an affordable childrens party outfits, flower girl dress that does'nt look cheap? At FancyMancy Boutique we offer a great price on our discount flower girl dresses. Just because these flower girl dresses are priced less or cheaper than other styles does not mean
they are not quality dresses.

We also offer Boys formal wear, Suits & tuxedo.

All childrens accesories and shoes.

Our flower girl dresses, girls dresses, baby dresses, infant dresses and toddler dresses are of the finest quality. All of our girls dresses are made in the U.S.A.

Feel Free to do Comparasion Shopping I offer the same designs has major shops for lower prices
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=28559161245
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by fummies: 10:10pm On Oct 13, 2008
Unique HANDBAGS & PURSES
Welcome to FancyMancyhandbags, where you can indulge yourself in the latest designer inspired handbags, trendy purses and more!

Our handbags are hand selected to offer high quality without the high price tag, so getting the hottest looks has never been easier.
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=31318815980

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by deebeeg(f): 7:41pm On Oct 14, 2008
If u want to have designer stuff like bags, then contact me.  the designer bags are from 9k, tops 3k, shoes 5k, laptops 105k (Compaq) and dresses on demand. 

I am having problems uploading my pictures as they are too larg for this site.  Pictures are available on request.
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by hoodboi1(m): 9:49pm On Oct 15, 2008
Hi Nairalanders,
HooD clothing, as the name implies is about our surroundings,things we see everyday, what we experience everyday and basically our environment.It helps to express one's self and also pass across information to one another.
You can order for your own design or select from the various designs i have already.Remember it's your choice.you can contact me on 08039289029,08080364283 or e-mail me at hollabackatcb@yahoo.com I stay in satellite town.
Thanks,CB.

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by hoodboi1(m): 7:24am On Oct 16, 2008
some more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.