Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

I Am Currently Looking For Wholesale And Individual Clothing Buyers In Nigeria. - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / I Am Currently Looking For Wholesale And Individual Clothing Buyers In Nigeria. (2774 Views)

Wholesaler In USA Looking For Men,ladies And Kids Clothes Buyers In Nigeria!!!! / HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) / Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Currently Looking For Wholesale And Individual Clothing Buyers In Nigeria. by ayodel234: 9:34am On Aug 17, 2012
I am currently looking for wholesale and individual USB Cable,Windshield 360 Degree Rotating Car Sucker Mount Bracket Holder Stand Universal for Phone GPS Tablet buyers in Nigeria.direct from UK at cheap rates.

Why choose our products?

1.Micro-USB to USB data cable to sync cellphone data and charge cellphone battery.
2.100% brand new High quality micro USB cable
3.Start syncing your phone with a PC today through this premium quality data cable.
4.Revolutionary 2-in-1 cable for charging power and transferring data simultaneously!
5.Compatible with MP3, MP4, camera, cell phone which is support micro USB port
6.Length: about 1 metre (3.2 ft)
7.Color: Black and white

Universal for Most Phones:

For Samsung Galaxy S4 S3 S2 N7100 Note 2 3
For Blackberry Z10 etc
For HTC G14 G18 etc
For Nokia 1020 900 etc
For Sony Xperia Z etc
For Motorola etc

Universal Windshield Car Bracket Phone Holder Stand

100% Brand New
Rubber pads on the arm to protect your beloved device from scratches.
Fully adjustable with 360 degree rotation for quick portrait and landscape views
Powerful suction, super pulling force, can mount on any surface such as winshield, dash board, desk and so on. Mounts all cellphones, MP4 and GPS devices up to 5-inch screens
Providing a stable viewing environment, good for watching movies or photos. Red silicone mat, effectively reduce the friction. Small size, portable and won't take up much space. Easy to install and remove

Please contact me if you are interested, leave your email and contact number.
BBM pin- 2B166C8F

1 Share

Re: I Am Currently Looking For Wholesale And Individual Clothing Buyers In Nigeria. by prettyfeet(f): 4:44pm On Sep 14, 2012
Hi ayodel234, im interested in buying ladies shoes and clothing from the UK. I am terested in your offer, please respond.
thank you.
Re: I Am Currently Looking For Wholesale And Individual Clothing Buyers In Nigeria. by Tammypee: 1:28pm On Sep 16, 2012
Hi I'm peace.I'm intrested in buying woman clothes and shoes frm UK if ur prices re reasonable. mimigirl2006@yahoo.com,23408099824860.
Re: I Am Currently Looking For Wholesale And Individual Clothing Buyers In Nigeria. by Tammypee: 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2012
Hello,I sent u a message dis morning but dnt
Know if u got d messg.I think I mixed up ur
Pin yesterday and added someone else so kindly
Txt it to me so I can add u now on my bb and
We can start frm dre.
Re: I Am Currently Looking For Wholesale And Individual Clothing Buyers In Nigeria. by christemmbassey(m): 9:05am On Sep 18, 2012
ayodel234: I am currently looking for wholesale and individual clothing buyers in Nigeria.
Womens shoe,and Mens clothing direct from UK at cheap rates.
Please contact me if you are interested, leave your email and contact number.
If ur price is right contact me -christsemmbassey2012@gmail.com, 08188294293
Re: I Am Currently Looking For Wholesale And Individual Clothing Buyers In Nigeria. by Firstlock(m): 11:29pm On May 07, 2013
i have trendy & fabulous wears from UK for sale @amazing prices.i also stock designers shoes,bags,clutch bags etc. contact me on 08063454449
Re: I Am Currently Looking For Wholesale And Individual Clothing Buyers In Nigeria. by houseoflolar(f): 2:10am On Jan 04, 2016
are you looking for where to buy amazing wears @ wholesale price? are you tired of picking cloth from a boutique and seeing dem in other boutiques or are u a seller that wanna sell on stuffs you design yourself but you haven't gotten a bespoken tailor that can give u just the way you want it. neatly sow and package contact us today on 08169197118, 5930BCC8.
Re: I Am Currently Looking For Wholesale And Individual Clothing Buyers In Nigeria. by houseoflolar(f): 2:12am On Jan 04, 2016
are you looking for where to buy amazing wears @ wholesale price? are you tired of picking cloth from a boutique and seeing dem in other boutiques or are u a seller that wanna sell on stuffs you design yourself but you haven't gotten a bespoken tailor that can give u just the way you want it. neatly sow and package contact us today on 08169197118, 5930BCC8.

(1) (Reply)

Vivienne Westwood Shoes(male) / Sale Of Nike Recardo tisci,Air jordan retros,Nike Yezzy, Nike KD, / The Swag On Peter Psquare And His Son Cameron

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.